Quote Originally Posted by RahEndymion View Post
    Ah, I see. You're basing your opinion on literal claims and nothing more while casting aspersions based on supposed objective reasoning.

I'm not trying to derail the thread again. You've come back with a bunch of broken links and some hand waving. You seem to forget the weekly/daily variants of quests, the follower quests from renown, the various cosmetic quests, pickup item/rep item quests, profession quests and a whole host of currency related quests still appear within Dragonflight.

Please, feel free to provide any form of evidence to refute the actual numbers I have given you. Or, better yet, just stop. You've made a fool of yourself enough as it is.
    No, I just left them out because an even higher percentage of quests in Legion are WQ versions of existing quests. I assumed you didn't want to go down the route of how much of those (lol) "thousand extra quests!!!" were just WQ variants, profession dailies, currency turn ins, etc. because it weakened your already wrong point even further. So instead I pointed out to you that there are hundreds of just outright trigger flags, treasure flags and duplicated quests all over the """actual numbers""" you're appealing to.

Turbulent Timeways ends on Oct 31st, so that should also be the release date for 10.2 right?

Quote Originally Posted by Telogrus View Post
    Turbulent Timeways ends on Oct 31st, so that should also be the release date for 10.2 right?
    Probably. Though the devs could just increase the length of Turbulent Timeways if they need more time to release 10.2, so don't take the end of the event as gospel.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

https://x.com/portergauge/status/170...795261129?s=46

So Amirdrassil "represents a rebirth of Azeroth itself"....

Quote Originally Posted by Terremer View Post
    Could you, if you haven't already, list all unused updated assets please? If you have any links or anything that would be really interesting
    I don't have a list anywhere, but these are the major ones (just world models, not smaller models) I know of off the top of my head that I believe are still unused (and probably the ones most people have seen):

These all share textures with eachother (as well as most Arathi BG human buildings):
    - Human Guard/Sentinel Hill Tower (added in 8.0.1)
    - Hearthstone Tavern (added in 8.2.5)
    - Human Barn (added in 9.0.1)
    - Human Farm/Cabin (added in 9.1.0)
    - Human Two Story (added in 9.1.0)
    - Goldshire Inn (added in 9.1.0)
    - Wildhammer (?) Gryphon Roost (added in 10.0.0)
    - "Frontier Inn" (added in 10.0.0)

These were also added in 10.0:
    - Nightborne ship (might have been used?)
    - Night Elf ship (shares some textures with warsong/darkshore update)

These are same of the same set/theme (possibly connected to the Frontier Inn):
    - Human Bridge (added in 10.0.0)
    - Human Tower (added in 10.0.0)
    - Human Tower 2 (added in 10.0.0)
    - Human Wall (added in 10.0.0)

These are also part of a set:
    - Orc Wall Corner (added in 10.0.0)
    - Orc Tower (added in 10.0.0)
    - Orc Tower (added in 10.0.0)
    - Orc wall stairs (added in 10.0.0)
    - Orc wall (added in 10.0.0)
    - Orc wall (added in 10.0.0)
    - Orc wall w/ tower (added in 10.0.0)
    - Orc Gate (added in 10.0.0)
    - Orc Roost/Pen combo (added in 10.0.0)

And now added in 10.2:
    - Night Elf wall (just spotted this one, maybe split from WSG?)
    - Updated Human Icebreaker
    - Updated Human Ship

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post

The S.S. World Revamp is ready to set sail for the promised land!

this kinda just sounds like the usual alexstrasza fluff dialogue that we've been getting this expansion, I'm not reading into this too much

Quote Originally Posted by doledippers View Post
    this kinda just sounds like the usual alexstrasza fluff dialogue that we've been getting this expansion, I'm not reading into this too much
    You should though. What is life without excitement and hope?

Fyrakk be like: "be a shame if anyone were to kill the tree"

"On her third death, she will usher in our coming."

Blam. Tree dead. Azeroth dead. Out comes evil manifestation. Defeat it in 11.0. Azeroth back, yay.

Seems a little unlikely though, even by my standards.

On a serious note, Alexstrasza did say the Watchers would feel their return in the waking of the land. The world is healing, but her fate is yet uncertain. Then at the end of one cinematic, Alexstrasza does her whole life-giving fire breath thingie to bring forests to life. It's a little on the nose, but I think Dragonflight is basically an expansion all about waking up Azeroth.

We'll have to overcome one final, major challenge as the Void seeks to claim our victory in the final moments during 11.0. But once that's all done, Azeroth 100% will be awake as a cucumber.

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    You should though. What is life without excitement and hope?
    lol good point, nvm this means that the tree is gonna arrive on azeroth and personally retexture EK and kalimdor signed and sent lets go

I wonder what's up with the ropes on some of the human construction? I hope it's not implying they are a part of a new hastily made settlement.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post

This one? It is used in only the Horde phase of the Darkshore warfront, for some reason.

As for older updated assets that still haven't been used, I think there is a version of the Sentinel Hill tower added in BfA that hasn't been used yet.
    it is not only the dock, the whole area is full of high res night elf buildings in that phase, even with little details
    made a video once

Zorn | Vynd | Pheraz | Sylwina | Mondlicht | Eis | Blut | Emerelle - Plus 20 more...

I wonder what's up with the ropes on some of the human construction? I hope it's not implying they are a part of a new hastily made settlement.
    If you mean the Frontier Inn, I feel like that might be exactly the feel they were going for (also as the name implies, it being on the Frontier), but I also have a gut feeling it was part of an early Dragonflight settlement that eventually became the expedition camp considering it is from -very- early on in Dragonflight's development. We'll see if it ever gets used anywhere in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheraz View Post
    it is not only the dock, the whole area is full of high res night elf buildings in that phase, even with little details
    made a video once
    Yup, but that wasn't the question I was answering.

I don't have a list anywhere, but these are the major ones (just world models, not smaller models) I know of off the top of my head that I believe are still unused (and probably the ones most people have seen):
    Did that blood elf ship that got added in 10.0 ever get used?

Quote Originally Posted by Murlocos View Post
    Did that blood elf ship that got added in 10.0 ever get used?
    Probably not, I don't recall that one specifically, I think I missed some other Blood Elf stuff too.

Probably not, I don't recall that one specifically, I think I missed some other Blood Elf stuff too.
    It's this one. I can't remember if filenames as they show in WoW Export are accurate or not, but some of the doodads added to the Dragonscale camps have 10be_bloodelf_restoffilenamegoeshere. I might fly over to some of them real quick just to see if they're all accounted for in-game.

If the revamp is true, I'm certain the Reliquary items are simply Quel'thalas props and items they are reusing.

It's this one. I can't remember if filenames as they show in WoW Export are accurate or not, but some of the doodads added to the Dragonscale camps have 10be_bloodelf_restoffilenamegoeshere. I might fly over to some of them real quick just to see if they're all accounted for in-game.
    Ah yeah, that one, don't think it has been used, no. As for those filenames, I named those so don't put too much faith in that being related to anything, I think that was largely reliquary stuff.

Ah yeah, that one, don't think it has been used, no. As for those filenames, I named those so don't put too much faith in that being related to anything, I think that was largely reliquary stuff.
    Gotcha. I popped over to the camps in Waking Shores and Azure Span, and as it turns out they're wholly separate assets. Mind you it's about 9 objects compared to the ~50 being used in the Reliquary kit. I'll post an album here if anyone wants to see them, though it's nothing too exciting. No idea when these got added.

Gotcha. I popped over to the camps in Waking Shores and Azure Span, and as it turns out they're wholly separate assets. Mind you it's about 9 objects compared to the ~50 being used in the Reliquary kit. I'll post an album here if anyone wants to see them, though it's nothing too exciting. No idea when these got added.
    IDK, a BLOOD ELF STREET LAMP (and an SMC flag) is pretty exciting to me.

Like... what else could this be used for?