Quote Originally Posted by Murlocos View Post
    Gotcha. I popped over to the camps in Waking Shores and Azure Span, and as it turns out they're wholly separate assets. Mind you it's about 9 objects compared to the ~50 being used in the Reliquary kit. I'll post an album here if anyone wants to see them, though it's nothing too exciting. No idea when these got added.
    Ah right, yeah, I probably named the things clearly reliquary as 10rq and things that look separate (e.g. those BE ones) "10be" although there is definitely some overlap between the two styles. The fences were used in one of the camps at least, so they're not by definition all unused.

7+ Year Old Account
    Season 4 - Kinda Confirmed?
    https://www.wowhead.com/news/dragonf...ch-10-2-334993

Maybe they will do some kind of fated season like SL or maybe it is 10.3 copium?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon ANX View Post
    Season 4 - Kinda Confirmed?
    https://www.wowhead.com/news/dragonf...ch-10-2-334993

Maybe they will do some kind of fated season like SL or maybe it is 10.3 copium?
    Between that mount and the Fyrakk AOTC mount (and several over things including the devs not able to talk about it) it's probably a Fated S4 without a new zone.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Between that mount and the Fyrakk AOTC mount (and several over things including the devs not able to talk about it) it's probably a Fated S4 without a new zone.
    Maybe a mini-raid like the one from BFA?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon ANX View Post
    Maybe a mini-raid like the one from BFA?
    Possible, with the probable Blue theming I think they'll use Vakthros for whatever the meat of the patch is (mini-raid? regular dungeon?)

Both the Reds and Blues have the biggest connection to the Titans so it makes sense to have them together at the end.
    Last edited by Cheezits; 2023-09-10 at 10:03 PM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    A powerful female character with many minions, working for a guy with cosmic machinations? Whom she rejects at a point that makes sense for her character? Well, they've never done that before...

Side note: Now that I realized how much Vyranoth looks like the Winter Queen I can't unsee it. It's like Ellisande & Talanji all over again.
    Something tells me that Talanji was supposed to be Rastakhan's wife, idk why
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

I wonder why we have barely gotten assets for Kalimdor Horde races? There's some orc building stuff but the majority seems to be Belf, Forsaken, Humans and some Dwarf. Nelf too, but now that we know they be leaving..

Let's delve deeper.
    Last edited by DeepDelver; 2023-09-11 at 04:27 AM.

Tyr's further story will most likely involve him dealing with Decay/putting it down for good (which fits, considering it came to be due to his actions/experiments). His 10.1.7 questline heavily hints at it.

I wonder why we have barely gotten assets for Kalimdor Horde races? There's some orc building stuff but the majority seems to be Belf, Forsaken, Humans and some Dwarf. Nelf too, but now that we know they be leaving..
    OG alliance races??

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Fyrakk drops AOTC mount. He is the final boss.
    Bummer. If true then this is the least wrapped up expansion story I can remember.
    Edit: Oh it's not a mount just another appearance item like the last two raids. I don't think that is an indicator of 10.2 being the final tier.
    Last edited by ChairmanKaga; 2023-09-10 at 11:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    Bummer. If true then this is the least wrapped up expansion story I can remember.
    There's one more patch mentioned in the files, 10.2.5, so it could be a heavy plot chapter. Just not with a final boss.

It kind of lines up with what they said earlier about continuing plotlines.

IDK, a BLOOD ELF STREET LAMP (and an SMC flag) is pretty exciting to me.

Like... what else could this be used for?

That pretty much seals the deal, where is it from exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    That pretty much seals the deal, where is it from exactly?
    The lamp is currently not used anywhere as far as I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    Edit: Oh it's not a mount just another appearance item like the last two raids. I don't think that is an indicator of 10.2 being the final tier.
    It's a reward from AoTC achievement........
    "His name was Gambit. Remember it."

Quote Originally Posted by LemonDemonGirl View Post
    Something tells me that Talanji was supposed to be Rastakhan's wife, idk why
    IIRC the speculation was Talanji wasn't supposed to exist originally, and instead her role in the story was supposed to be Vol'jin, with him making pals with Rastakhan

Of course this is back in 'We're seeding stuff for Bwonsamdi being a villain who'll be a boss in a prospective dungeon' days and well before the 'Vol'jin dies in Legion' as well

Is this real? I'd rather have Wrathion end up with Anduin.. because this is kinda creepy.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post

Is this real? I'd rather have Wrathion end up with Anduin.. because this is kinda creepy.
    It's fake.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post

Wrathion ending up with Anduin is creepier. And.... you know....