Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    It's fake.
    Merely a Theramore bamboozle. I recall there were a couple of these during BfA. They were all pretty good larks.
    "Wounds are for the desperate, blows are for the strong;
    balm and oil for weary hearts all cut and bruised with wrong.
    I forgive thy treason, I redeem thy fall;
    for iron—cold iron—must be master of men all!"

You'll believe it when you see it for yourself.

Didn't they say at the beginning of dragonflight that they want to make collecting tier sets easier? Even saying they may put a vendor somewhere that lets you buy all appearances if you own the mythic ones?
    I hoard so many stupid items so i can collect the appearance sometime when i have enough flightstones or catalyst charges. It's not even like they want to make transmog collecting a timesink, it's just obvious that no one thought of that when they revamped gearing.
    Also why didn't they make a green questing set, but reused the fyrakk assault one for dream surges and the dream surge gear doesn't count for the set? It's literally the same item.
    I really hope they have some improvements planned because the 10.2 outdoor sets are amazing and there is always something iffy about collecting transmog sadly.

Also dissapointed that professions don't get any updates. There are some new recipes, but not even for every profession(yet?). One new weekly for 3 knowledge and some treasures for 3 points each. Probably like in caverns three for nine points. The system had so much potential and they just threw it in the corner and never looked at it again.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post

Is this real? I'd rather have Wrathion end up with Anduin.. because this is kinda creepy.
    Cougar ship better than forced gay one because two dudes apparently cant be friends without people thinking they're gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Well Done Steak View Post
    two dudes apparently cant be friends without people thinking they're gay.
    why would that be a bad thing

Quote Originally Posted by Seasz View Post
    why would that be a bad thing
    Cuz they're NOT gay? Didn't say being gay is a bad thing, just that forced gay relationship from two clear hetero characters is cringe AF.

Fail attempt to trap me.

Cuz they're NOT gay? Didn't say being gay is a bad thing, just that forced gay relationship from two clear hetero characters is cringe AF.

Fail attempt to trap me.
    Idk you could easily make the same argument that you're forcing them to be straight.

Imagine they make Anduin gay = no heir.

?????

"Stormwind Council."

Expansion 13.0 arrives. World of Warcraft: The Land of Democracy.

God... councils are so fucking stupid. Bring back a Warchief. Make Calia the Queen of Lordaeron.

Quote Originally Posted by Magistrate View Post
    Idk you could easily make the same argument that you're forcing them to be straight.

Straight until proven gay, and there is zero evidence that's they're gay.

Bengs friends doesn't make them gay. Forced gay ship are top tier cringe. Trust me, I'm a fan of kingdom hearts so I know what I'm talking about

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post

Is this real? I'd rather have Wrathion end up with Anduin.. because this is kinda creepy.
    and that will never happen. because... it's kind of creepy.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a thinking error. You should reconsider it.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    and that will never happen. because... it's kind of creepy.

- - - Updated - - -

This is a thinking error. You should reconsider it.
    And nonsensical.

They're only shipped because they're both friends and pretty boys and most shippers are self inserts, soooo yeah

dude.... ask any druid and see what they gonna tell you about it.

Theres no such thing as "forced straight". It's all natures work.

Which should be taught in 10.2

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    dude.... ask any druid and see what they gonna tell you about it.

Theres no such thing as "forced straight". It's all natures work.

Which should be taught in 10.2
    Being gay is just as much natures work as being straight and wow characters aren't real every thing about them is directed by the writers so both making them gay or straight is “forced” as the writers have to pick which they want any character to be.

That being said though, Anduin is canonically atleast Bi as he has a thing for multiple girls in multiple books.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Being gay is just as much natures work as being straight and wow characters aren't real every thing about them is directed by the writers so both making them gay or straight is “forced” as the writers have to pick which they want any character to be.

That being said though, Anduin is canonically atleast Bi as he has a thing for multiple girls in multiple books.
    If he has a thing for multiple girls, how is he bi? Unless he also has a thing for guys.

Having a thing for multiple girls makes him at least BI????

Just accept the dud is straight ffs...

Hetero relationships are always the majority so it's always a safe assumption that a character is straight unless it's made blatantly obvious they're gay from the get go

Like the two stags from ardenweald

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    If he has a thing for multiple girls, how is he bi? Unless he also has a thing for guys.
    He’s atleast bi, not that he is bi.

as in if they want to set him up with wrathion he can’t be gay with the current canon.

- - - Updated - - -

Having a thing for multiple girls makes him at least BI????

Just accept the dud is straight ffs...

Hetero relationships are always the majority so it's always a safe assumption that a character is straight unless it's made blatantly obvious they're gay from the get go

Like the two stags from ardenweald
    Read above. With current lore he can't be gay but he can be bi.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Oh boy, a discussion on sexuality among MMO-Champion users? This will certainly be constructive. I can't wait to see what intelligent and sensible discourse we get out of this one.
    Last edited by Le Conceptuel; 2023-09-11 at 02:49 AM.
    "Wounds are for the desperate, blows are for the strong;
    balm and oil for weary hearts all cut and bruised with wrong.
    I forgive thy treason, I redeem thy fall;
    for iron—cold iron—must be master of men all!"

You'll believe it when you see it for yourself.

Imagine they make Anduin gay = no heir.
    Magical mpreg.
    Who? His aunt? Or Calia? Whom he's spends his entire time thinly veiling his annoyance with how dumb she is at politics. I think he speaks to Taelia once & it was just her berating him for keeping his father's existence a secret.
    Last edited by Ersula; 2023-09-11 at 02:55 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Who? His aunt? Or Calia?
    A Draenei when he was learning to be a priest, His dwarf body guard in the shattering, a bar maid in goldshire in shadows rising.

A Draenei when he was learning to be a priest, His dwarf body guard in the shattering, a bar maid in goldshire in shadows rising.
    If you think gay men never flirt with random women you've never met a gay man. Nothing says gay like a rich, attractive 25 year old man who has never had a girlfriend. He's not going to beat the allegations until he's given a real female love interest.

Get your sexual deviations out of ffing computer game.
    Let us escape from irl stuff and focus on damn lore which is extremely depleted in DF.