10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RahEndymion View Post
    Probably but I think they're likely to try and avoid the assumption that every cosmic force has a specific 'domain' in the vein of shadowlands. In the 2020 cosmology chart it seemed to suggest Shadowlands was more akin to the Dream than it was to something like the Twisting Nether or the Void.

It's a bit confusing because the chart sort of implies that if there is a 'Domain of Life' then there is also a 'Domain of Death' that is more than part of the Shadowlands. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing really.

It would be cathartic if we learned that the Shadowlands are not the true afterlife, or the true realm of death.
    My head cannon is that the first ones sectioned off a piece of the Death realm and created the ordered Shadowlands.

So the SL is to the Death realm what The emerald Dream is to the life realm. Now the Dream is just 1 planet and Titan created, but maybe the Titans stumbled onto it and reshaped something that already existed to fir their needs. IE re origination. What if the First Ones created billions or trillions of realms like the ED but the Titans only stumbled upon Azeroths and remade it in their image.

Or it could be that there is a First Ones created Lifelands too, but that its kind of a pocket dimension of the true primordial life plane. Maybe the Titans created the Dream from a part of the actual Life plane just how the First Ones created the SL out of the Death Dimension.

Quote Originally Posted by Revamp Man View Post

How though?
    Azeroth in that universe is I think not special so no aspects so no time Manipulation

Could be wrong but idk
    By getting by getting pulled to our timeline, same way all the other random incursions in 1.5.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Someone should throw together a list of unused assets created during BFA, Shadowlands and DF.
    Marlamin did one here:

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    I don't have a list anywhere, but these are the major ones (just world models, not smaller models) I know of off the top of my head that I believe are still unused (and probably the ones most people have seen):

These all share textures with eachother (as well as most Arathi BG human buildings):
    - Human Guard/Sentinel Hill Tower (added in 8.0.1)
    - Hearthstone Tavern (added in 8.2.5)
    - Human Barn (added in 9.0.1)
    - Human Farm/Cabin (added in 9.1.0)
    - Human Two Story (added in 9.1.0)
    - Goldshire Inn (added in 9.1.0)
    - Wildhammer (?) Gryphon Roost (added in 10.0.0)
    - "Frontier Inn" (added in 10.0.0)

These were also added in 10.0:
    - Nightborne ship (might have been used?)
    - Night Elf ship (shares some textures with warsong/darkshore update)

These are same of the same set/theme (possibly connected to the Frontier Inn):
    - Human Bridge (added in 10.0.0)
    - Human Tower (added in 10.0.0)
    - Human Tower 2 (added in 10.0.0)
    - Human Wall (added in 10.0.0)

These are also part of a set:
    - Orc Wall Corner (added in 10.0.0)
    - Orc Tower (added in 10.0.0)
    - Orc Tower (added in 10.0.0)
    - Orc wall stairs (added in 10.0.0)
    - Orc wall (added in 10.0.0)
    - Orc wall (added in 10.0.0)
    - Orc wall w/ tower (added in 10.0.0)
    - Orc Gate (added in 10.0.0)
    - Orc Roost/Pen combo (added in 10.0.0)

And now added in 10.2:
    - Night Elf wall (just spotted this one, maybe split from WSG?)
    - Updated Human Icebreaker
    - Updated Human Ship

I wonder if Fyrakk is dropping a Curve mount because Blizz just wants to throw us off before making a surprise 10.3 reveal at Blizzcon. It’s probably copium, but it feels like DF needs one more major patch to feel complete. The Red Dragonflight still needs to receive some spotlight, we still haven’t learned what the Titans did to the eggs that was so abhorrent that even Tyr’s #1 fan (Alexstrasza) agrees it was awful, we still haven’t learned of the Incarnates’ origins, Uldaz still hasn’t been shown, the Tyr storyline needs some payoff, and Fyrakk just doesn’t feel like a final boss. It also doesn’t make sense that Blizz would be releasing patches as fast as they’ve been just to have the final raid tier last for an entire year

Quote Originally Posted by Telogrus View Post
    I wonder if Fyrakk is dropping a Curve mount because Blizz just wants to throw us off before making a surprise 10.3 reveal at Blizzcon. It’s probably copium, but it feels like DF needs one more major patch to feel complete. The Red Dragonflight still needs to receive some spotlight, we still haven’t learned what the Titans did to the eggs that was so abhorrent that even Tyr’s #1 fan (Alexstrasza) agrees it was awful, we still haven’t learned of the Incarnates’ origins, Uldaz still hasn’t been shown, the Tyr storyline needs some payoff, and Fyrakk just doesn’t feel like a final boss
    I really don't think Blizzard would bother disrupting the regular raid reward structure to try and disguise a "surprise" reveal at Blizzcon when they could just announce an expansion instead.

The Patient
    1+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if Fyrakk is dropping a Curve mount because Blizz just wants to throw us off before making a surprise 10.3 reveal at Blizzcon. It’s probably copium, but it feels like DF needs one more major patch to feel complete. The Red Dragonflight still needs to receive some spotlight, we still haven’t learned what the Titans did to the eggs that was so abhorrent that even Tyr’s #1 fan (Alexstrasza) agrees it was awful, we still haven’t learned of the Incarnates’ origins, Uldaz still hasn’t been shown, the Tyr storyline needs some payoff, and Fyrakk just doesn’t feel like a final boss. It also doesn’t make sense that Blizz would be releasing patches as fast as they’ve been just to have the final raid tier last for an entire year
    Yes we did, he soaked them in Order magic and deformed them. According to Vyranoth.

… personally I think he improved them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Marlamin did one here:
    Tysm. Ill begin digging into those immediately.

Edit: Okay, I briefly skimmed through them all and they are all basic race assets for alliance and horde. Mostly human and orc.

And they have been adding stuff unused since BFA. Some stuff as far back as MoP or WoD could also be used.

I wouldn't be surprised if they already have over half the assets they need for a revamp just sitting somewhere until they think they can get it done in 2 years for an expansion.

Why else would they keep making this stuff? If it was just once or twice these were found, you could chalk it up to unused content, but stuff added over 5-6 years? Starts to get a little fishy doesn't it?
    Last edited by Chickat; 2023-09-12 at 02:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Tysm. Ill begin digging into those immediately.
    Do note that it's not exhaustive. It doesn't list the updated mounted beast heads also in 10.2, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonn View Post
    Yes we did, he soaked them in Order magic and deformed them. According to Vyranoth.

I doubt Alexstrasza would consider her own tranformation which she volunteered for to be abhorrent. There was some other batch of eggs that Tyr experimented on, probably with Decay magic.

- - - Updated - - -

I really don't think Blizzard would bother disrupting the regular raid reward structure to try and disguise a "surprise" reveal at Blizzcon when they could just announce an expansion instead.
    There would be an expansion reveal and a 10.3 reveal

The Patient
    1+ Year Old Account
    I doubt Alexstrasza would consider her own tranformation which she volunteered for to be abhorrent. There was some other batch of eggs that Tyr experimented on, probably with Decay magic.

- - - Updated - - -

Possibly. But, that IS what Vyranoth is referencing. She said so. It’s been a whole string through the entire expansion.

Edit: I’m not saying you’re wrong, just to be clear, it’s entirely possible he did more experimenting, likely even. But I also think it’s very possible Alextrasza saw it as a positive opportunity back then, only to see it now as abhorrent with 20/20 hindsight. What I am saying is that that is a specific event that Vyranoth has referenced and the other Incarnates as wel, and they were fighting against. The Order corruption and deformation of their children.
    Last edited by Ebonn; 2023-09-12 at 03:13 AM.

The point stands. There's no reason to jump through hoops to hide a 10.3, because no one is going to care about or be blown away by a surprise 10.3 announcement when there's an expansion announcement the same day to talk about, especially if it's something flashy. The mount also isn't the only thing suggesting there's not gonna be a 10.3, so this would be an even more convoluted misdirect for not much value.

Almost Velen time in EU!

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonn View Post

That's what we can infer. But she doesn't say who specifically did that, she just says "the titans did it." I think that's what we're supposed to assume but when I said infusing the water Galakrond had access to with Order means they would have had to infuse all water on the planet with order magic, and therefor all life was affected by it, but everyone said I was being dumb.

What specifically happened to the Incarnates children is what we don't know. But personally I hate it when a story keeps a big secret but its something a lot of the characters know. The plot gets bent out of shaping going out of its way keeping that information from the audience. Not unlike when they kept the Jailer's motive hidden until right after he died. It's like season 6 of doctor who all over again.

The Patient
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    That's what we can infer. But she doesn't say who specifically did that, she just says "the titans did it." I think that's what we're supposed to assume but when I said infusing the water Galakrond had access to with Order means they would have had to infuse all water on the planet with order magic, and therefor all life was affected by it, but everyone said I was being dumb.

What specifically happened to the Incarnates children is what we don't know. But personally I hate it when a story keeps a big secret but its something a lot of the characters know. The plot gets bent out of shaping going out of its way keeping that information from the audience. Not unlike when they kept the Jailer's motive hidden until right after he died. It's like season 6 of doctor who all over again.
    …. She may be referencing more than one event, like I conceded, but no guys lol. It’s been confirmed. The writings are called the edicts of the prime designate and the progress report: uldorus. It confirms what they were doing to the dragons’/incarnates’ children. It may be one of several acts against them, but it is not inference - it 100% happened and is 100% something she is referencing.

Edit: also, yes, “the titans did it.” No single one of them was named as a specific culprit, and my original reply was about “the Titans,” not a specific Titan. I did say “he” in my second post but that was a mistake in my writing, my bad there, it’s Titans in general.

Like, it’s a major reason Dragonflight is having the conflicts it’s having. If we didn’t know that, the Incarnates would have no sympathizers in the player base, but because we DO know what they did to the eggs, there are many.

Edit again: Oh I was mistaken, the progress report DOES specifically tell us Tyr did/had a heavy hand in it. By his own admission.
    Last edited by Ebonn; 2023-09-12 at 03:59 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    The prepatch for DF planted the seeds for Lordaeron and Gilneas.
    What do you mean exactly? Did the prepatch took place in those zones?
    Sorry I haven't played since mid Shadowlands so I wouldn't know.

Almost Velen time in EU!
    Update: Timer was wrong in EU, it is Velen time tomorrow.
    Last edited by Marlamin; 2023-09-12 at 04:18 AM.

The Patient
    1+ Year Old Account
    Update: Timer was wrong in EU, it is Velen time tomorrow.
    Not gonna lie, you got me really excited, and the moment I went to reply, I was disappointed by this lol XD. Oh well. We still have tomorrow…

I wonder if Fyrakk is dropping a Curve mount because Blizz just wants to throw us off before making a surprise 10.3 reveal at Blizzcon.
    It could just be that because Fyrakk has two forms and they want to get them both to the player somehow, and AOTC is one way they've rewarded players in the past. I don't really see it as indication that it's the final patch.

The point stands. There's no reason to jump through hoops to hide a 10.3, because no one is going to care about or be blown away by a surprise 10.3 announcement when there's an expansion announcement the same day to talk about, especially if it's something flashy. The mount also isn't the only thing suggesting there's not gonna be a 10.3, so this would be an even more convoluted misdirect for not much value.
    This logic is why they haven't confirmed or denied 10.3, because they just announced 10.2 and it isn't out yet. It's not time to talk about 10.3.

But 10.2 releases right before or right after Blizzcon, where they'll announce the 2024 roadmap that shows 10.3, fated season, and the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlyse View Post
    This logic is why they haven't confirmed or denied 10.3, because they just announced 10.2 and it isn't out yet. It's not time to talk about 10.3.

But 10.2 releases right before or right after Blizzcon, where they'll announce the 2024 roadmap that shows 10.3, fated season, and the expansion.
    Okay. Don't be surprised when Blizzcon happens and there's no 10.3 though.

Quote Originally Posted by Well Done Steak View Post
    By getting by getting pulled to our timeline, same way all the other random incursions in 1.5.
    But Yrel isn't on Azeroth