Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    I do wonder if they will add a Classic phase to retail Chromie Time, now that they rebuilt Classic EK and Kalimdor. Is it possible?
    Maybe not with bronze drake on each zone because there could be some size differences and the transitions would be weird, but they sure could add those bronze drakes in Orgrimmar and Stormwind that would phase you to the old EK and Kalimdor
    MMO Champs :

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I believe it was mentioned fairly early into the reveal of Dragonflight during one of the interviews I want to say. During a question on how we get there, and it was mentioned that there would be changes to the Stormwind docks to accommodate the new transportation.

Now this could have meant the changes we got. The ship from Kul Tiras sailing in from the opposite direction but still on the same dock. The implications definitely seemed like the docks would be changed.

This was back when the intro was describing as letting you jump between the Alliance and Horde ships, which is obviously impossible now that the Horde comes in by airship.
    Hmm interesting. I do remember that now that you mention it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    The Dream is definitely not Eonar and Freya's creation, but they wrangled it to be very specific to Azeroth. I think they pinched a piece of the overall Lifelands off with Elune's oversight.

Or there is simply a Dream for every life/spirit-filled planet and Eonar and Freya tweaked theirs.
    If only there would be an opportunity, like a patch centered around the emerald dream, to dive deeper into the lore of the dream...

Quote Originally Posted by Foolicious View Post
    If only there would be an opportunity, like a patch centered around the emerald dream, to dive deeper into the lore of the dream...
    After the reception to Shadowlands? I do NOT blame them for not bothering making that a focus.

There are apparently some hidden lorebooks that have not been found, and we did just get an official confirmation that Eonar and Freya directly worked together on the Dream.

the emeral dream should have been as big as argus (in game) to flesh out the place a bit more. right now it looks just like another forest.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    It's official, we need a new hype train folks!

It's a start I guess.
    Forgot to add No Pirates tweet, but I guess someone can do that in round 2 of edits
    Last edited by micwini; 2023-09-13 at 06:49 PM.
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    I mean, if only lol.

The only thing this patch solidified was that there's most definitely a connection between Eonar and Elune.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait...there are hidden lorebooks? Where did you hear about this?

Also, the Wild Hunt are in the Dream, so SL stuff is definitely present there.
    There are 4 hidden books nobody has found, one of which is pretty explicitly anti-Titan speculation on the Dream.

https://x.com/portergauge/status/170...510159288?s=46

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post

It's a start I guess.
    Forgot to add No Pirates tweet, but I guess someone can do that in round 2 of edits
    It's a great start, choo choo! Can you make Thrall a bit less transparent? He's the big dude of the event!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Anyways. Now that a world revamp is definitely happening at some point. What raids and dungeons would people like to see?
    Personally I would love an instance set in the blighted Undercity as well as one in Stratholme. Botani invasion of Dire Maul would be fun as well.
    Off the top of my head:

Kalimdor

- Botani Wailing Caverns
    - Mean Streets of Gadgetztan
    - Some sort of ice palace in Winterspring where the remaining Primalists make their base. Could have them destroy Everlook and erect over its ruins.
    - Maraudon repurposed as the Mongrel Horde stronghold. Wratheye unites the Gnolls, Centaur, Quillboar, Saberon and Harpies.
    - Ruins of Darnassus as a raid. Either have it as twisted, horrifying version of Teldrassil/Darnassus or even better have Azshara mock Tyrande and Malfurion, building a new Zin Azshari here.

Quote Originally Posted by Santandame View Post
    Off the top of my head:

Kalimdor

- Botani Wailing Caverns
    - Mean Streets of Gadgetztan
    - Some sort of ice palace in Winterspring where the remaining Primalists make their base. Could have them destroy Everlook and erect over its ruins.
    - Maraudon repurposed as the Mongrel Horde stronghold. Wratheye unites the Gnolls, Centaur, Quillboar, Saberon and Harpies.
    - Ruins of Darnassus as a raid. Either have it as twisted, horrifying version of Teldrassil/Darnassus or even better have Azshara mock Tyrande and Malfurion, building a new Zin Azshari here.
    I wonder if it could be possible to make the raids and dungeons evergreen as well.

Like... the locations are permanent, but the mobs, the bosses, and everything else inside can be changed. The SM might launch as a Scarlet Crusade thing, but then a couple of expansions later it's full of something else. Both versions still exist (one is canonically back in time).

It's a start I guess.
    We need a new version of Taylor Swift for it.

5+ Year Old Account
    Is the Velen questline out yet?? If not, when?
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Let's not. She's one person's goddess. The rest of us don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post
    It's out, though you pick it up in Stormwind or Orgrimmar, not Valdrakken.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    We should bring back Pirate Swift.
    @Shadochi Do your thing

Quote Originally Posted by CasualFilth View Post
    Quest is at Stormwind keep, or somewhere in Org.

Formerly known as Arafal

It's a start I guess.
    Yrel is a must.

Also iridikron, oh and the cinematic leak.

Maybe some ethereals and azshara, xalatath?

Guys, I just made a start, im not a photoshop expert.
    Also: Tuck Sailor Fwift
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.

Someone please add three pirates/kakapos howling at an Eluney moon.

7+ Year Old Account

Send in your suggestions, imma update the thing whenever i can.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

Send in your suggestions, imma update the thing whenever i can.
    Surely pirate swift should be crossed out. No pirates, remember?
    The world revamp dream will never die!