1. #17181
    Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    Awesome. Lets continue this one
    https://imgur.com/a/4whuxYB Link to original if you want to add.
    Anyone able to make Teamworldrevamp logo on the side of the train??
    It was my logo but we've had it for years I'm afraid I don't have the original one anymore

    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post


    Last update for tonight.

    Imma continue tomorrow once i get home.
    Tag me or dm me and imma add more stuff.
    You are incredible, thank you mate

  2. #17182
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post


    Last update for tonight.

    Imma continue tomorrow once i get home.
    Tag me or dm me and imma add more stuff.

    if anyone wants to pick up in the meantime:
    https://imgur.com/a/LTF6Qug
    everything so far in here
    It all looks amazing, safe journey!

  3. #17183
    The Insane Raetary's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Base Camp
    Posts
    19,397
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    You are incredible, thank you mate
    Pleasure to be of service!


    Formerly known as Arafal

  4. #17184
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post


    Last update for tonight.

    Imma continue tomorrow once i get home.
    Tag me or dm me and imma add more stuff.


    PERFECT, so beautiful

  5. #17185
    Someone pointed out that, of the Allied Races hinted at or datamined so far, we have 2 Alliance-oriented races (Jinyu, Broken) but no Horde.

    Who do you think could be our 2for Horde if they do a pack of 4 in 11.0? I would like Ogres and Mogu personally (Hozen are too complicated unless they make them humanoid)

  6. #17186
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post


    Last update for tonight.

    Imma continue tomorrow once i get home.
    Tag me or dm me and imma add more stuff.
    Yay, I am tangentially related to a feature on the train!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Someone pointed out that, of the Allied Races hinted at or datamined so far, we have 2 Alliance-oriented races (Jinyu, Broken) but no Horde.

    Who do you think could be our 2for Horde if they do a pack of 4 in 11.0? I would like Ogres and Mogu personally (Hozen are too complicated unless they make them humanoid)
    We do have the ogre/orc hybrid whose name escapes me. The one Rexxar is.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

  7. #17187
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    We do have the ogre/orc hybrid whose name escapes me. The one Rexxar is.
    The Mok'nathal work as an AR (using Kul Tiran rig, and the Unmasked Rexxar model is incredible) but damn is it a half-measure for those who want Ogres.

    I will admit Mok'nathal are a VERY good pair for the Broken. 2 Outland and 2 Pandaria races for max fanservice?

  8. #17188
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Yay, I am tangentially related to a feature on the train!

    - - - Updated - - -



    We do have the ogre/orc hybrid whose name escapes me. The one Rexxar is.
    Mok'nathal. Ogre works for Horde, though I'm not sure Mogu or Hozen do, though each would match Jinyu's addition if you consider Ogre to be Broken's counterpart. I'm not sure what other options there are. Gilgoblins don't count I think

  9. #17189
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I don't see why they need to increase the size of the continents though. If the issue is individual zones feeling too small then just remove the mountain boundaries between zones where it makes sense.
    Because they'll probably keep using the Dragonriding. Kalimdor's cup made the world feel small and when you compare its scale to any new continent since Legion, it really feel small.

    The game would benefit from a little upscale anyway. I mean, the size of Dun Morogh's borders is ridiculous. Ironforge needs to be in a giant mountain.

  10. #17190
    Quote Originally Posted by milkmustache View Post
    Mok'nathal. Ogre works for Horde, though I'm not sure Mogu or Hozen do, though each would match Jinyu's addition if you consider Ogre to be Broken's counterpart. I'm not sure what other options there are. Gilgoblins don't count I think
    Mogu work through the Zandalari ties Horde now have, even though the Zandalari-allied Mogu were evil/not Rajani (who are very likely the basis for the race, if they were put in)

  11. #17191
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Last update for tonight.

    Imma continue tomorrow once i get home.
    Tag me or dm me and imma add more stuff.
    The tree should canonically be on the far right, similarly over the horizon. Literally unplayable.

    (Also, if we are doing non-canonical placements, maybe add the sword somewhere.)

  12. #17192
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Mogu work through the Zandalari ties Horde now have, even though the Zandalari-allied Mogu were evil/not Rajani (who are very likely the basis for the race, if they were put in)
    This is a good point. I'm not sure how I feel about the Mogu and adding another big hulking race to the Horde, but I'd love some additional dive into their racial characteristics and lore through a player character.

    Although I hope the Broken hint leans towards racial skins i.e., Dwarves > Dark Iron, Ironforge Wildhammer; Draenei > Eredar, Lightbound, Man'ari, Broken; Orc > Azeroth, Mag'har; and so forth.

  13. #17193
    Quote Originally Posted by Holdodlig View Post
    Because they'll probably keep using the Dragonriding. Kalimdor's cup made the world feel small and when you compare its scale to any new continent since Legion, it really feel small.

    The game would benefit from a little upscale anyway. I mean, the size of Dun Morogh's borders is ridiculous. Ironforge needs to be in a giant mountain.
    It's not that small. Individual zones are, sure. But that's not much different from dragonriding making the Green Dragonflight area of Ohn'ahra plains feel small, or making Valdrakken feel tiny.
    Removing the zone boundaries to some extent would massively alleviate individual EK/Kalimdor feeling small, since you would mostly think of them as subareas of a larger zone.

    You could use the Dragon Isles as a thought experiment for this. Just imagine that each zone is in fact two or three zones, each with its own specific look and feel.
    Azure Span would be the forest area on one side, and the icy side on another. Thaldrazus would be the fortress on the southern end, the Titan area in the middle, and the Rocky area with the a ademy floating above on the north end.
    If you then put giant wall between these area they would all feel small, but remove them and they would feel bigger.
    For that matter, imagine if there were giant walls between the regular zone boundaries, rather than the gradual transitions.

    In a world revamp with Dragonriding i have faith that the developers will consider the feel of the zones as you fly over them. Similar to how they redesigned the world to accommodate flying back in Cataclysm.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

  14. #17194
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    (Also, if we are doing non-canonical placements, maybe add the sword somewhere.)
    What sword?

    Seriously tho, if the sword is there, what sword has to be there.
    >tfw no venthyr allied race

  15. #17195
    Quote Originally Posted by milkmustache View Post
    Although I hope the Broken hint leans towards racial skins i.e., Dwarves > Dark Iron, Ironforge Wildhammer; Draenei > Eredar, Lightbound, Man'ari, Broken; Orc > Azeroth, Mag'har; and so forth.
    It's very possible, it just calls into question how they will rehaul racials (and if they do this system, will they add a shit ton more racials? Will they not do this because they would need to change racials? How would race changes work?)

  16. #17196

  17. #17197
    The Insane Raetary's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Base Camp
    Posts
    19,397
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    The tree should canonically be on the far right, similarly over the horizon. Literally unplayable.

    (Also, if we are doing non-canonical placements, maybe add the sword somewhere.)

    Quote Originally Posted by notalive View Post
    What sword?
    Fine.

    One more update before bed.


    Formerly known as Arafal

  18. #17198
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    The tree should canonically be on the far right, similarly over the horizon. Literally unplayable.

    (Also, if we are doing non-canonical placements, maybe add the sword somewhere.)
    You've got Taylor Swift on there taking up more space than Thrall, Chris Metzen and the Sword of Sargeras combined, and you're worried (even /s) about the tree's location.

    CAN WE MAKE GREEN JESUS LESS GHOST PLZ

  19. #17199
    Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    You've got Taylor Swift on there taking up more space than Thrall, Chris Metzen and the Sword of Sargeras combined, and you're worried (even /s) about the tree's location.

    CAN WE MAKE GREEN JESUS LESS GHOST PLZ
    Taylor Swift is a STAMPLE of the speculation thread, she's been on hype trains for YEARS!

  20. #17200
    I feel like we need a fortress with ridiculous AA guns pointing out of it, to represent Avaloren.

    Maybe shadows above the sea somewhere.

    On and perhaps the four elemental planes represented as little coloured portals?

    Tentacles grasping Azeroth in the background ofc, at least one lil' thing poking out, all wriggly.

    Maybe a pirate ship sinking?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    Taylor Swift is a STAMPLE of the speculation thread, she's been on hype trains for YEARS!
    She's just a monster on a hill, dude!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •