1. #17181
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Looking at some Ptr screen shots, and is blizzard really sensing Forsaken almost exclusively to help out in the dream? Not abunch of earthen ring or CC who didn’t take part in BFA?

    It’s like sending abunch of card carrying Nazi members who never got punished to help found Israel, what’s wrong with the people at blizzard.
    Why would there not be Forsaken there? And why do you assume that all Forsaken were onboard with Sylvanas' plans? Is it not possible that the reason we have Forsaken there is because said Forsaken see the need to help fix Sylvanas' mess?
    The world revamp dream will never die!

  2. #17182
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Ya who can forget when Germany didn’t punish any one other then Hitler and it was still Nazi ran by the same Nazi members minus him after the war right?
    Omg who cares....

    If this was real life sylvanas would be dead.

    Also remember "Draenor is free"??

    The forsaken are trying to right their wrongs by protecting the tree made up of souls they killed. I think it makes perfect sense for atonement.

    Maybe this is how we get forsaken druids

  3. #17183
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    As with all cosmetics that have been datamined but not found, the answer will almost certainly be somewhere on the Trading Post calendar.
    I see. That makes sense.
    I was certain I saw it datamined for the trading post at some point, but I was starting to doubt myself (it came to me in a dream)

  4. #17184
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Good that the circle shows up atleast though not replacing The forsaken with earth ring is mind boggling.
    It's just Voss and the Dark Rangers. They also mention people hate them lol.

  5. #17185
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    That whole Tanaris Wastelands set… what if it’s a hint of the direction they’re going to revamp Tanaris? Something à la Madmax?
    Where is this Tanaris Wastelands set? Can't see it anywhere.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

  6. #17186
    I can’t find it either. If someone could post that would be great.

  7. #17187
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Land of moose and goose.
    Posts
    24,132
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Why would there not be Forsaken there? And why do you assume that all Forsaken were onboard with Sylvanas' plans? Is it not possible that the reason we have Forsaken there is because said Forsaken see the need to help fix Sylvanas' mess?
    There shouldn’t be any forsaken there for the same reason the horde shouldn’t be allowed into night elf lands, after you commit genocide and are totally unrepentant beyond “we were just following order” the victims of said genocide should want nothing to do with you and you shouldn’t be trusted to breath in there land let alone help out.

    And we have all of BFA to look to, the majority of the horde were on board with sylvanas plans until she turned on them.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

  8. #17188
    Here are the icons.



    I think it's probably an in-game shop set, but the theming for Tanaris is interesting.

  9. #17189
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Land of moose and goose.
    Posts
    24,132
    Quote Originally Posted by Well Done Steak View Post
    Omg who cares....

    If this was real life sylvanas would be dead.

    Also remember "Draenor is free"??

    The forsaken are trying to right their wrongs by protecting the tree made up of souls they killed. I think it makes perfect sense for atonement.

    Maybe this is how we get forsaken druids
    “Draenor is free“ and every thing with “redeeming” Sylvanas is god awful writing and blizzard should be trying to improve there awful writer not sticking with it, and this seems like more of the same instead of course correction.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

  10. #17190
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Here are the icons.

    [img]

    I think it's probably an in-game shop set, but the theming for Tanaris is interesting.
    Interesting. Looks very much Goblin themed, so I see why questions of Gadgetzan is coming up.
    I guess there is nothing to do but wait. Shop and Trading Post sets can be quite hard to predict for sure. Who would after all predict stuff like the Kirin Tor set not being linked at all the the Kiron Tor presence in the Dragon Isles.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    There shouldn’t be any forsaken there for the same reason the horde shouldn’t be allowed into night elf lands, after you commit genocide and are totally unrepentant beyond “we were just following order” the victims of said genocide should want nothing to do with you and you shouldn’t be trusted to breath in there land let alone help out.

    And we have all of BFA to look to, the majority of the horde were on board with sylvanas plans until she turned on them.
    But why do you assume these Forsaken are totally unrepentant about their participation in Teldrassil burning? Is this the same mindset that makes you think that all Germans were Nazis?

    Besides, you will need some Forsaken presence, otherwise you wouldnt have a good link to making them Druids.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

  11. #17191
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Ya who can forget when Germany didn’t punish any one other then Hitler and it was still ran by the same Nazi members minus him after the war right?
    Can you point some responsible for war crimes that lead Forsaken currently? Cause it's not like we have many characters to study, and during burning of Teldrassil you can see only Sylvanas, Nathanos and Saurfang.

  12. #17192
    Speaking of Kirin Tor... what was the point of Khadgar coming to the Isles?

    Is Tyr going to kill him or something?

    Also: HD version of the old "slutmog" robe. Many different colors.


  13. #17193
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Speaking of Kirin Tor... what was the point of Khadgar coming to the Isles?
    To show new players that Kalecgos is part of them without making it confusing concerning Kalecgos also being an aspect. Probably also because the Kirin Tor were important in WotLK, and Azure Span is very much a WotLK nostalgia trip.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

  14. #17194
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Land of moose and goose.
    Posts
    24,132
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    But why do you assume these Forsaken are totally unrepentant about their participation in Teldrassil burning? Is this the same mindset that makes you think that all Germans were Nazis?

    Besides, you will need some Forsaken presence, otherwise you wouldnt have a good link to making them Druids.
    Again we have all of BFA. If you are only “repentant” after your leader calls you nothing and abandons you then you don’t have a leg to stand on. And yes if you were a card carrying Nazi took part in Nazi operations and were fully onboard until you heard of Hitlers death, you are in fact a Nazi.

    There’s also no meaningful Goblin Orc or Blood presence as far as I’ve seen so no they don’t need any forsaken there to make them
    Druids later.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

  15. #17195
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    “Draenor is free“ and every thing with “redeeming” Sylvanas is god awful writing and blizzard should be trying to improve there awful writer not sticking with it, and this seems like more of the same instead of course correction.
    Okay but again, trying to achieve atonement for their actions by protecting the world tree makes 100% sense.

    What, you want a quest that has us execute every forsaken responsible?

  16. #17196
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Speaking of Kirin Tor... what was the point of Khadgar coming to the Isles?

    Is Tyr going to kill him or something?

    Also: HD version of the old "slutmog" robe. Many different colors.

    Genuine shocker in 2023.

  17. #17197
    Quote Originally Posted by Well Done Steak View Post
    Okay but again, trying to achieve atonement for their actions by protecting the world tree makes 100% sense.

    What, you want a quest that has us execute every forsaken responsible?
    A quest like that would be nice.... not going to lie.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Speaking of Kirin Tor... what was the point of Khadgar coming to the Isles?

    Is Tyr going to kill him or something?

    Also: HD version of the old "slutmog" robe. Many different colors.

    The fact that this is deemed as "slutmog" is very telling. This is really tame.
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.

  18. #17198
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Again we have all of BFA. If you are only “repentant” after your leader calls you nothing and abandons you then you don’t have a leg to stand on. And yes if you were a card carrying Nazi took part in Nazi operations and were fully onboard until you heard of Hitlers death, you are in fact a Nazi.

    There’s also no meaningful Goblin Orc or Blood presence as far as I’ve seen so no they don’t need any forsaken there to make them
    Druids later.
    But we don't know if these specific Forsaken were onboard with it though, unless you want to make the blanket statement that all Forsaken are in fact the same singular Forsaken.

    They are nameless, and so we can't link them specifically to any one Forsaken in BfA.

    Goblins have Shamans, Orcs have Shamans, and Belves are in fact elves. All of them have a preexisting link to a nature themed class like Druid, even if noone we have seen of those races so far have been a druid. Just like how Dwarves don't have any druids, but we still accept that it would make sense given Wildhammer dwarves are a thing.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

  19. #17199
    Again, the only Forsaken in the Dream I have found are Dark Rangers (some of who are Nelves, and all of who have an innate connection to nature as they are Rangers) and Voss.

  20. #17200
    The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Land of moose and goose.
    Posts
    24,132
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Can you point some responsible for war crimes that lead Forsaken currently? Cause it's not like we have many characters to study, and during burning of Teldrassil you can see only Sylvanas, Nathanos and Saurfang.
    The forsaken council current holds.

    Velonara Leader of the dark rangers who were Sylvanas personal troops and who took part in the battle for dark shore.

    Faranell Leader of the Apothecary who helped make and deploy the blight under Sylvanas and was at the battle for dark shore.

    Belmont Leader of the forsaken assassins, also apart of dark shore.

    Lilian Voss Who was at the front of the horde war campaign.

    Calia the only member not involved.

    Every one but Calia and Voss are long standing members of forsaken society and have been leaders since classic or cata and all fully backed Sylvnas until she left them.


    So as I said it’s like getting rid of Hitler but leaving every other leader of the Nazi’s alone.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Well Done Steak View Post
    Okay but again, trying to achieve atonement for their actions by protecting the world tree makes 100% sense.

    What, you want a quest that has us execute every forsaken responsible?
    Wanting mock “atonement” makes sense, doing it in a way that would upset victims in such a way after you got off scot free doesn’t and those victims letting you any where near them doesn’t.

    And there should have been a massive reckoning after the war, the fact that there was nothing at all is again blizzards awful writing.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    But we don't know if these specific Forsaken were onboard with it though, unless you want to make the blanket statement that all Forsaken are in fact the same singular Forsaken.
    Go play Through BFA and if you don’t see Voss and then dark rangers then you should go to an eye doctor.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •