I guess it's because some people can't comprehend being alive for thousands of years so they try to rationalize it by scaling it with human life spans.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Looking at the arena, we either move to FL for few bosses, or FL merges with the Dream. The zone is even called Throne of the Firelord:

Okay well that proves it. We're perma offing smolderon.

I really really hope this means raggy might return as his Light lord counter part from HS for the Light v void exp

Looking at the arena, we either move to FL for few bosses, or FL merges with the Dream. The zone is even called Throne of the Firelord:

It's firelands architecture inside the emerald dream raid. We're not going to firelands.
    As to whether this is going to be their justification for killing him permanently or not... That's just something they are going to decide on the fly. Like Archimonde dying permanently outside the Twisting Nether because it was "On fel scorched ground'
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.

Merely a Setback Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Well Done Steak View Post
    Isn't fyrakk bringing a part of the FL into the dream? Effectively making a perma kill zone?
    I believe it just says he wants to claim the dream not that he’s actively merging them while the tree is still up.

But even if he was the same thing happens in Hyjal when we kill rag while questing in that fort that was brought over and They say that doesn’t count it has to be firelands proper.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    It's firelands architecture inside the emerald dream raid. We're not going to firelands.
    As to whether this is going to be their justification for killing him permanently or not... That's just something they are going to decide on the fly. Like Archimonde dying permanently outside the Twisting Nether because it was "On fel scorched ground'
    That looks like a lot more than just architecture

Merely a Setback Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    While the name might mean they are going further the Arena it self doesn’t really tel us much when this is where he dies in Hyjal.

All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

I guess it's because some people can't comprehend being alive for thousands of years so they try to rationalize it by scaling it with human life spans.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay well that proves it. We're perma offing smolderon.

I really really hope this means raggy might return as his Light lord counter part from HS for the Light v void exp
    I mean, they teased something like that back in BfA, when the Cult of Ragnaros tried resurrecting Raggy, and Smolderon mysteriously went missing during that time as well. The cults leader even said "All in due time" when asked where Smolderon was.
    So, Smolderon goes missing at the same time a cult is trying to resurrect Raggy, and now suddenly shows up years later as an enemy, that we apparently perma-kill.
    Yeah, chances are they trapped and enslaved him or something like that. And now that hes out of the way, Raggy can be resurrected (if he isnt already) and claim his old position without much opposition.
    The crooked shitposter with no eyes is watching from the endless thread.

From the space that is everywhere and nowhere, the crooked shitposter feasts on memes.

He has no eyes to see, but he dreams of infinite memeing and trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    INV_Cape_Special_Terrarium_C_01 is what the file is called.
    What if its not referring to cape as in backslot, but actually cape of stranglethorn? Maybe some coastal coral reef in addition to the one up north.
    Could maybe be used in that naga area in southern stranglethorn
    I support your creativity but this feels like a reach given the hi poly back pieces we've gotten lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    You mean like an underwater Titan city?
    Imagine if that is what we got for N'zoth. So much buildup, and the only part we see of his prison is that one platform.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    Can you imagine how boring that will be? All the foreshadowing thrown into the trash, and all the time spent on learning about Tyrs shady activities wasting away into nothing.
    I don't understand people complaining about twists & "subverting expectations." A story going exactly the way you expect it to is the opposite of entertainment. Plus this was already twisted. The scene of Tyr's death showing him sacrificing himself for mortal flesh creatures shows that his character progressed past his feelings in his logs. The twist already happened. You just keep ignoring that.
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Except there is no actual connection between those. Real world species don't all have the same ratios between developmental stages.
    That's what we've already established. It's just an assumption. A bad assumption.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniri View Post
    They didn't say he was in cryo.
    Okay, but they do say his pod was closed for the entirety of the time between the first 2 trilogies & it can support the functions of a person in a coma, so when it comes to life experience its a difference without a distinction. If we have to get technical.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    Shame it has these same weird small wings we had before.

It looka off to me.
    Yeah I hate those wings. I was kinda excited for proper wings when the Dragonflight stuff was coming out but then no its just these piddly little things.

In the hyjal zone they brought over like an entire fortress. I don't think its out of the question that some firelands like...room...exists in the dream.

Yes, but we had the same in Hyjal. You kill Ragnaros there at the end of the questline inside a fortress with similar architecture. I think its even commented on afterwards that he can only die within the Firelands.
    I mean, it is what it is. I would not be surprised if they end up retconning it like they have so many other things recently.
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.

Arent we supposed to get some news today?

Arent we supposed to get some news today?
    Nothing on This Week in WoW for today. Just "Blues News" for tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    Looks like the "terrarium" is Naga themed.

How funny would it be if Towellie meant UNDER the water?

*snip*
    @Arafal may you add the terrarium to the hype train please? :3

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Okay, but they do say his pod was closed for the entirety of the time between the first 2 trilogies & it can support the functions of a person in a coma, so when it comes to life experience its a difference without a distinction. If we have to get technical.
    Not trying to be technical, just don't remember anything like that being said. When do they say his pod remained unopened that entire time?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrad Wagner View Post
    @Arafal may you add the terrarium to the hype train please? :3

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Been reading wowhead's article previewing Wrathion/Vyranoth's questline in 10.2.

Interested to see how the Odyn interaction plays out. Vyranoth is very much against Odyn (still holding her anti-Titan values) and reads him for filth over his treatment of the Thorignir. The fight with Odyn teleports you to Amirdrassil which then has nether dragons and storm dragons indicating something happens resulting in some storm's coming to the Isles.

Also interested to see if this interaction and subsequent liberation of storm dragons forces Odyn's hand. Can't imagine he'd be to pleased with us.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Lmao at lightlord raggy throwing smoldy in the trash where he belongs. All hail Raggy.

I politely ask If it is possible to add xbox/MS logo to the hype train I know most people dont like the idea of playing wow on xbox but maybe for some folks like me got hype after recent leak from MS that proves that WoW will come to GamePass.

reddit.com/r/XboxSeriesX/comments/16ntfg0/wow_on_xbox_maybe/