if the next expansion is not a world revamp this game is fucking done.

Quote Originally Posted by TwoFace1991 View Post
    I politely ask If it is possible to add xbox/MS logo to the hype train I know most people dont like the idea of playing wow on xbox but maybe for some folks like me got hype after recent leak from MS that proves that WoW will come to GamePass.

reddit.com/r/XboxSeriesX/comments/16ntfg0/wow_on_xbox_maybe/
    I'd like to second this. WoW on Xbox would be huge for me. I'd sell my PC right away.

7+ Year Old Account
    I politely ask If it is possible to add xbox/MS logo to the hype train I know most people dont like the idea of playing wow on xbox but maybe for some folks like me got hype after recent leak from MS that proves that WoW will come to GamePass.

Last edited by Raetary; 2023-09-21 at 06:15 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Been reading wowhead's article previewing Wrathion/Vyranoth's questline in 10.2.

Interested to see how the Odyn interaction plays out. Vyranoth is very much against Odyn (still holding her anti-Titan values) and reads him for filth over his treatment of the Thorignir. The fight with Odyn teleports you to Amirdrassil which then has nether dragons and storm dragons indicating something happens resulting in some storm's coming to the Isles.

Also interested to see if this interaction and subsequent liberation of storm dragons forces Odyn's hand. Can't imagine he'd be to pleased with us.
    Won't be surprised if this will eventually result in a conflict between Odyn and soon-to-be brought back Tyr.

I love how the OP for that post cropped off the "FOR DISCUSSION PURPOSES ONLY" from the top of that slide. It is something Microsoft was throwing around when discussing a possible acquisition, while I'm sure they'd still like to do it, it's not a 100% confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Beautiful. Though if we're going to have two Metzens, why not one for all cardinal directions? (We can count Thrall)

This, but also pirate metzen because pirate expac theory.

Thats right. 3 metzens.

Quote Originally Posted by Terremer View Post
    they should cancel raid development
    Ion always says this or that system would cost a raid
    so in fact, raids slow down the development of the game and promote its stagnation
    I want my revamp and my housing
    ion will never do that. raids have always been the core of every major patch

Quote Originally Posted by Zebir95 View Post
    ion will never do that. raids have always been the core of every major patch
    And there are fewer raids AND fewer patches now. So....

5+ Year Old Account
    TLDR on the Towellie vid talking about the new expac??
    Be loyal to what matters - Arthur Morgan

NX Friend Code: SW-0102-0077-4738

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    I don't know, with the .7 patches it might well be more patches but fewer raids.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post
    He thinks it's underground.
    Plot-twist: Blizzard has built a new underground dev complex.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Beautiful. Though if we're going to have two Metzens, why not one for all cardinal directions? (We can count Thrall)
    I can make them elemental.

We can call them... the Ele-metzens.

Formerly known as Arafal

I can make them elemental.

We can call them... the Ele-metzens.
    Please yes

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezits View Post
    so... the game is in maintenance mode

Replace OW logo on metzen's vest with wow logo?
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebron View Post
    To be honest I see absolutely no resemblence to anything I have seen that is somehow bound to Light force. In fact, as far as I recall, everything that has some connection to light is precisely opposite to void/ fel. It’s never warped or malformed, but rather uplifted, pristine, clean and anything else that goes with a classic understanding of sacred.
    Of course, you can assume it might be the lightbound aesthetics, but I see zero reason to take that stance.

On the other hand, the character is pretty much an orc. Greenish skin, strong facial features, massive jawline, orcish teeth. What’s off for sure are the long, probably pointy ears. In fact, if any force that is established in WoW, had anything to do with that, it would be the Fel, since this characters looks like soul-sucked Durotan in Warcraft movie.

Also, it has a red glow in it’s eyes which also suggests fel’s stuff.

But it’s nowhere near the lightbound, and for sure not to state it’s very possible
    looks like a mix of orc and drogbar

With the speculation of underground zones plus Azshara An the naga returning, we could get “the dark below” expansion that everyone was deadset on being the 2013 expansion announcement. Imagine predictions were right but off by exactly 10 years lol

7+ Year Old Account

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    No, you just had to actually play the story. Sure, the Horde and Alliance wanted ships. That quickly falls by the wayside when you actually get there, though. The Horde never even gets them and the story shifts to other things shortly afterwards.

Pirates are largely confined to part of the storyline of one single zone, with the rest being some minor sidequests. They're certainly not a focus of the expansion.
    I like how you gloss over island expeditions, the fact that 8.2 brought an underwater zone in the southern seas of Azeroth, and then act like the motivating reason for the expansion doesn't matter just because the story develops - the same could be said for most expansions - MoP had little to do with Pandas in the last patch, WoD had us fighting the Legion not the Orcs at the end of the game - doesn't change what their core themes were

Quote Originally Posted by Baraden View Post
    I like how you gloss over island expeditions, the fact that 8.2 brought an underwater zone in the southern seas of Azeroth, and then act like the motivating reason for the expansion doesn't matter just because the story develops - the same could be said for most expansions - MoP had little to do with Pandas in the last patch, WoD had us fighting the Legion not the Orcs at the end of the game - doesn't change what their core themes were
    Most of the islands are more northern seas and largely irrelevant to the plot. Nazjatar is near the Maelstrom, not in the South Sea. Maybe actually learn the lore instead of just making shit up. MoP and WoD at least had Pandaren/Orc focus in the first part. BfA didn't focus on your supposed theme even then.