Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Simply amazing
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.

Yondu as the Metzice isnt clear enough. Maybe metzen with an Elsa braid.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

sooo ... mmmmm

i'm not really seeing X'alatath there ? where is she ?

Quote Originally Posted by Phrenchy View Post
    sooo ... mmmmm

In the drivers seat alongside Iridikron.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

sooo ... mmmmm

In the front seat of the train, next to Iridikron
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysticdoll View Post
    With the speculation of underground zones plus Azshara An the naga returning, we could get “the dark below” expansion that everyone was deadset on being the 2013 expansion announcement. Imagine predictions were right but off by exactly 10 years lol
    Considering the only official pattern the devs have said they adhere to, (alternating between traditional & cosmic/spiritual settings) the Dark Beyond is more likely. Look up to the sky not underground.

7+ Year Old Account
    sooo ... mmmmm

In the drivers seat, with Iridikron at the front of the train.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticdoll View Post
    With the speculation of underground zones plus Azshara An the naga returning, we could get “the dark below” expansion that everyone was deadset on being the 2013 expansion announcement. Imagine predictions were right but off by exactly 10 years lol
    Incoming?

Quote Originally Posted by Baraden View Post
    I like how you gloss over island expeditions, the fact that 8.2 brought an underwater zone in the southern seas of Azeroth, and then act like the motivating reason for the expansion doesn't matter just because the story develops - the same could be said for most expansions - MoP had little to do with Pandas in the last patch, WoD had us fighting the Legion not the Orcs at the end of the game - doesn't change what their core themes were
    Nazjatar is literally in the dead centre of the map. Are you aware what the maelstrom and the well of eternity are? The only thing in your entire argument that you’ve managed to get right is that Zandalar is in the South Seas, so well done for that.

In fact, you mention island expeditions. Just 3 of the 11 islands are in the south seas, the rest are in the north.
    Last edited by Santandame; 2023-09-21 at 08:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Incoming?
    No, more like this

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    No, more like this
    God I want that so badly. Vashj'ir was controversially one of my favorite magazones ever.

Honestly with the mechanics they built for dragon riding they might be able to make one of the biggest issues, the mechanic of swimming, way more enjoyable.

Not sure on combat targeting though. I remember that bothering a lot of people.

The ruins and the music and the plant life. And the different underwater biomes. Woof.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmicpreds View Post

Made another edit to the Hype Train. Progenitors.
    But why? The story is moving away from the First Ones.

In fact, I think you’re the only person in this thread who’s even a fan of that.

Can't believe that after all these years "Eye of Aszhara" will be real.

I like the idea that Sargeras, a Titan and being of Order, brought Order to Disorder by creating the Burning Legion. It's against their nature to file ranks and march as soldiers do. But he did it. Gotta respect the man.

7+ Year Old Account
    Please refrain from desecrating the train.

Else i will be forced to hire Mr. Hazzikostas to lawyer-speech you into the void.

Formerly known as Arafal

Choo Choo!
    You need to add a hitchhiker dwarf holding a sign with Avaloren written on it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh darn. Guess no First Ones
    So, this is the thing.

On the train goes: 1) general wow memes and insider-memes (Swift, etc.) 2) generally silly things 3) recent content development and datamined content 4) substantiated speculation 5) leaks and popular (fake) leaks

Until someone datamines the First Ones great cockring or whatever, or manages to do the impossible and make them entertaining, or creates a leak that gets popular enough that involves them, they are not going on the train.

Doesn't help their case that (almost) nobody seems to really like them, and i only have so much space on there.

So *shrug*.
    It is how it is.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2023-09-21 at 09:40 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

True. Granted, doesn't negate the idea of there being a Pantheon of Disorder.
    I guess. I'd prefer if there weren't any more "pantheons", though.

Quote Originally Posted by Worldshaper View Post
    I like the idea that Sargeras, a Titan and being of Order, brought Order to Disorder by creating the Burning Legion. It's against their nature to file ranks and march as soldiers do. But he did it. Gotta respect the man.
    The titans have a peculiar way of ordering other forces, rewriting how they work to suit their benefit. This doesn't seem to be exclusive to them,—the other forces sometimes intrude on their rivals, with the entire point of the old gods being to convert a titan to the Void,—but they're definitely one of the most prominent cases.
    "We will soon be in a world in which a man may be howled down for saying that two and two make four."
    — G.K. Chesterton

You'll believe it when you see it for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggler View Post
    Can't believe that after all these years "Eye of Aszhara" will be real.
    Well, given her personality, it'd probably be the I of Azshara, though.