Might resub for Dragonflight, but no chubby Dracthyr female customization

Title, also they can't be Paladins or rogues, so really what's the point?

Lol no, they're skeletons

If "no chubby Dracthyr female customization" and "also they can't be Paladins or rogues" is what makes or breaks the game for you...then...sorry...don't play and vote with your wallet.

Also:

-I think this is clickbait
    -This will get locked for being blatently baiting on a fresh account

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Yes we needed yet another Dracthyr thread how did you know
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

I just had a feeling it was the case

Quote Originally Posted by Cegoes View Post
    I just had a feeling it was the case
    You had a feeling that your opinion was unique and special enough to make your own separate thread instead of posting in an existing thread?

New class, new expansion something different. Plenty of other races that can be paladin or Rogue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mate.

1.: Resub if you wish, it is your choice, MMO-champion cannot make that choice for you, nor is it permitted to make a thread about such.
    2.: "Female" and "Male" Dracthyr has the same body type options - literally nothing else. If you have higher demands of their body size, then I suggest not playing them and going for a race that isn't altered and developed to be warriors from whelps. Just how they've chosen to make that race. May I suggest a Pandaren? Maybe Kul Tiran?
    3.: Dracthyr is given Evoker as Hero Race/Class combination. That is life. We were many who would like to see more options but for now, we have what we have. May I suggest a Pandaren? Maybe Kul Tiran? Maybe even Tauren?
    4.: What is the point? To go on an adventure, to experience a story! Maybe for you to make up your mind if you have other criteria for the game other than a race having to not be that race nor their story-bound choice.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Just Passing through View Post
    -This will get locked for being blatently baiting on a fresh account
    "anyone who expresses an opinion outside of the norm is baiting!"

Terminally online.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    You had a feeling that your opinion was unique and special enough to make your own separate thread instead of posting in an existing thread?
    Can you show me some of those existing threads please? I'm new to the site and can't navigate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Plenty of threads already discussing this topic. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead