Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Furbolgs are where it's at. The new model is much better while still looking wild and aggressive.

Not particularly impressed with Centaur in DF. Too sanitized. Not so much the model as the culture.
    I mean Gnolls rofl

Boring models, boring characters, boring quests. Seriously that centaur stuff sticks out like a sore thumb during leveling.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulggun View Post
    Boring models, boring characters, boring quests. Seriously that centaur stuff sticks out like a sore thumb during leveling.
    Where is the savagery? And why did they think it would be problematic for it to be there?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Where is the savagery? And why did they think it would be problematic for it to be there?
    Savage bad! You can only side with good, peaceful creatures otherwise twitter gnome gonna cry about it.

I completely ignored the centaur quests, didn't read anything, it was so boring.

Kinda slowly fading away from games as I get older but come back to see what goes on because I enjoyed it in the past. Tbh not a seriously lore guy, but when hearing centaurs were in the new isles, I was confused. It feels like they were looking into older lesser races, saw they never did anything since cata desolace, and said let’s get them on these isles, even though I thought they were what seems to be solely Kalimdor (in which looking back they missed an opportunity for them to keep harassing the Mulgore Tuaren) Now the races can move around the world…sure but this one feels weird as fuck. Sorry for the off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Ah, the obligatory thread every time new NPC model is added to the game - are they going to be playable???

No, we don't need more races. It's already a Zootopia as it is.

What we need is more customisation for current models, Dracthyr level of treatment to all playable races would be a good start.

Also making a 4 foot race playable would be more headache than it is worth.
    I 2nd this. Would much rather have more options to customize the character i already have. Would lovd for the transmog system to be far more fleshed out and more cosmetic gear added in. Would love to see wardrobe functions so i can equip my favorite transmog anywhere in the world without a specific mount. Build up what we already have.

7+ Year Old Account
    They look pretty rad!! Don't think centaur will ever be playable, though

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinerd View Post
    The models are quite nice, some of the faces on the other hand are just.. what the actual hell were they thinking.
    I mean... they're horse people, so you might be setting your expectations a bit high.

Their faces are too pretty and their culture isn't "barbaric" enough, they're a bit lame. OG centaur had shittier models of course but were more interesting and had more character to them. I don't like the way they talk either it's too proper or something they should have offensive mongolian accents imo