Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lllll View Post
    You're simply wrong, the vast majority of people can't ever get rid of a healer. It's only exceptional players among the already top players that can do that and most people are nowhere good enough to play like that. It's dishonest to act as if it's possible for people to play without a healer.

Pointing out someone is posting stuff that only applies to not even 0.1% of the player base isn't being mad.
    I'm not wrong. It doesn't matter if the "vast majority" can't do it. The fact of the matter is the first thing you cut in any setting is a healer, not a dps, not a tank. It doesn't matter what percentage can do it, its the fact, again for your little brain I'll say it again. The first thing you cut in any setting is a healer, not a dps, not a tank.
    And yes, you're mad that you are wrong right now.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phob View Post
    I'm not wrong. It doesn't matter if the "vast majority" can't do it. The fact of the matter is the first thing you cut in any setting is a healer, not a dps, not a tank. It doesn't matter what percentage can do it, its the fact, again for your little brain I'll say it again. The first thing you cut in any setting is a healer, not a dps, not a tank.
    Ok, go do ruby life pools without a healer, on +15, on tuesday. Record it and post the video here.

Show us how it's done.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ok, go do ruby life pools without a healer, on +15, on tuesday. Record it and post the video here.

Show us how it's done.
    Again, the first thing you drop is a healer, not a tank not a dps. How many times will it have to be said before it gets in your tiny little skull?

1+ Year Old Account
    Again, the first thing you drop is a healer, not a tank not a dps. How many times will it have to be said before it gets in your tiny little skull?
    Again, it doesn't matter what exceptional players among the top people do.

They're irrelevant in a discussion unless it's specifically about them.

Show us how it goes to drop a healer now on tuesday.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Again, it doesn't matter what exceptional players among the top people do.

They're irrelevant in a discussion unless it's specifically about them.

Show us how it goes to drop a healer now on tuesday.
    You sound like you're in pug purgatory. Again I'll say it again for your little skull, The FIRST thing you WOULD drop is a healer, not a dps, not a tank. keywordS FIRST and WOULD. Hopefully your feeble mind can understand.

1+ Year Old Account
    You sound like you're in pug purgatory. Again I'll say it again for your little skull, The FIRST thing you WOULD drop is a healer, not a dps, not a tank. keywordS FIRST and WOULD. Hopefully your feeble mind can understand.
    I'll say it again: It doesn't matter what the exceptional players among the top players do. They're irrelevant in any discussion that's not specifically about them.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'll say it again: It doesn't matter what the exceptional players among the top players do. They're irrelevant in any discussion that's not specifically about them.
    Damn you got me I didn't know I should get rid of all my dps and just make them healers all my groups are going to go so well now. Nice.

1+ Year Old Account
    Damn you got me I didn't know I should get rid of all my dps and just make them healers all my groups are going to go so well now. Nice.
    Strawman.

What you're doing is the equivalent of barging into a discussion about weight lifting at an amateur level and going "BRUH, HAFTHOR CAN LIFT (INSERT AMOUNT), IT'S DOABLE". Like, it's not relevant what he can do, at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ZazuuPriest View Post
    thats the nature of the game leaning heavily toward M+. Tanks need to do that much self healing at high keys, the healers ideally never worry about healing the tank and can spend that time dpsing.

Im not saying its good or bad design its just what the game is right now.
    So they can spend that time keeping the group alive more than anything. Yes free globals for DPS is nice but this is an overall clueless take when there are pulls and bosses in DF M+ where a healer will need to do 100k hps to keep the group alive. It's not just about dps globals lmao. If a healer has to waste time using inefficient single target heals on the tank the group is going to die in many situations on M+. This is why tank specs that need healers babysitting their health bar are never meta in M+, not just more dps globals which is just a nice bonus.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Strawman.

What you're doing is the equivalent of barging into a discussion about weight lifting at an amateur level and going "BRUH, HAFTHOR CAN LIFT (INSERT AMOUNT), IT'S DOABLE". Like, it's not relevant what he can do, at all.
    Dude you were the one who barged into this discussion. You were the one who quoted me not knowing what was being talked about you ARE the one that doesn't know what he's talking about. You should just learn to read and shut up. I'll say it one more time for your tiny smooth brain. The FIRST thing you WOULD drop in a raid or dungeon is a healer not a tank. Go back and read what was being said kid unless you want to continue your trash "argument" saying it doesn't matter what can be done. Its the first thing done end of discussion.

1+ Year Old Account
    Dude you were the one who barged into this discussion.
    Nope, you clicked a thread about how tanks are overtuned and then went on like "HURR, THESE EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS AMONG THE TOP ARE DOING THIS AND THIS" as if they're relevant to the thread at all. They're just about as relevant as hafthor is in a discussion about weightlifting at an amateur level, that is to say - not at all.

I simply pointed out what you're doing.

I only play tank, theres got to be an incentive to play they can do a lot of aoe damage but single target they tend to fall flat in DF compared to dps try killing a DH in pvp with a prot paladin

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Nope, you clicked a thread about how tanks are overtuned and then went on like "HURR, THESE EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS AMONG THE TOP ARE DOING THIS AND THIS" as if they're relevant to the thread at all. They're just about as relevant as hafthor is in a discussion about weightlifting at an amateur level, that is to say - not at all.

I simply pointed out what you're doing.
    Go back and read what was being said before you barged your little self in. Oh, I forgot you don't have that skill.

1+ Year Old Account
    Go back and read what was being said before you barged your little self in.
    What was said doesn't change based on when I pointed out what you were doing. You're bringing up stuff that's wholly irrelevant.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    What was said doesn't change based on when I pointed out what you were doing. You're bringing up stuff that's wholly irrelevant.
    You just need to learn how to read little buddy don't worry I can get a second grader to teach you.

1+ Year Old Account
    You just need to learn how to read little buddy don't worry I can get a second grader to teach you.
    If you don't like people pointing out when you bring up stuff that's wholly irrelevant, then maybe you should stop doing that.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    If you don't like people pointing out when you bring up stuff that's wholly irrelevant, then maybe you should stop doing that.
    If you don't like reading you should get off the internet.

1+ Year Old Account
    If you don't like reading you should get off the internet.
    I have read what you said and it's you bringing up stuff that's not relevant at all. Well, that and a load of personal attacks while also posting "YOU MAD?", which is hilarious.
    Last edited by lllll; 2022-12-12 at 12:41 AM.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    I have read what you said and it's you bringing up stuff that's not relevant at all.
    Again child get off the internet.

Actually what would you do first?

If you are clearing content and you're healers are bored and don't have to heal anything would you'

A. Get rid of a tank
    B. Tell your heals to go dps
    C. Tell your dps to go heals
    D. Stay in pug purgatory where you probably belong.

1+ Year Old Account
    Again child get off the internet.

Actually what would you do first?

If you are clearing content and you're healers are bored and don't have to heal anything would you'

A. Get rid of a tank
    B. Tell your heals to go dps
    C. Tell your dps to go heals
    D. Stay in pug purgatory where you probably belong.
    Neither.

I'd go higher keys if I'm bored with the keys I'm doing and probably tell the tank to pull bigger if the dps can handle avoiding avoidable damage.