Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Pulp5850 View Post
    How it's possible to be 19 ? What's your secret ?
    Ever watched the WoW episode of South Park? "He is the one with no life"

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Managed decline has been Blizzard modus operandi for the last decade or so and the lore started to deteriorate even earlier than that. So I wouldn't expect it to get any better in the future.
    Hope dies last, but it tortures you first i guess.

Yes Blizzard, we all hope this time it will be different

The only spoiler wow needs is that you should read into the story at all because they just destroy every bit of it with middle school level writing by the end.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    that retard asmongold blurted out the spoiler in his video title...gg stay away from him

I mean come-on bro lol invested in the wow story.

"MAJOR SPOILERS"

Having played the game, I feel like there was nothing revealing in this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sableye View Post
    seems like they should have probably had a kid sometime in the intervening 10,000 years. Turayleon and Alleria managed it and they were fighting a never ending crusade against the Burning Legion for as much
    Malfurion hibernated for 10k years.

15+ Year Old Account
    Night elves and their seed/tree drama. So sick of it. Glad I didn't waste money on the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayb View Post
    How is this a spoiler though? What is it spoiling? What are they doing with the seed? The same thing they've done with it since getting it 3 lore years ago? Nothing. Was that even actually planted or just plain hidden? Why did it take them so long to do even this with it?
    That's the real question here, why did they sit on it for 3 years without doing anything? This should have been a SL cutscene if they aren't going to do anything with it for a long time.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Strawberry View Post
    Night elves and their seed/tree drama. So sick of it. Glad I didn't waste money on the game.
    Yeh, it's not the games loss atleast. The world are richer than ever.

I don't really care about ysera coming back or not, she has always been pretty useless, the thing that gets me is the arbitrary 'malfurion must take her place' like, how its that even factored, it makes no fucking sense, and no I don't want someones half baked theory on why, its just weird and silly.

Whazzat!? What's in the seed? Blizzard giving Night Elf fans false hope their race will be written remotely well?

Quote Originally Posted by tomten View Post
    People are already 25*
    Then rush all the content and they QQ ''There is nothing to dooo blizzard!!!!!''

Quote Originally Posted by stoffe View Post
    i hit lvl 8 like yesterday and ppl are already 10
    Certain reps tend to go a LOT faster the more you unlock. I was at like 3 for Expedition and I think that's now my highest once I got the dirt piles and world quests unlocked.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stoffe View Post
    Then rush all the content and they QQ ''There is nothing to dooo blizzard!!!!!''
    I was already thinking that once I saw how farmable a lot of rep is. SOOOOOOOO many farming groups out there and all the stupid 2x4 nonsense out there(which honestly doing 2x4 groups needs to be bannable in the sense that if you're flat out saying you're doing it as you're exploiting one of the things the devs put in place to curb farming). "Wahhhh I spent 5 hours in multiple zones farming with 4 other people and now have nothing to doooooooooooooooo, what do you mean play the game in a normal manner?"

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    The cutscene says it's going to be moved out of the Emerald Dream when it's ready. They are just hiding it in there until then.

And where else would they hide it? The night elves don't exactly have a home right now.
    There's all of Emerald Dream to call home. It's not easy for Avarage Joe to enter it, even some of the bad guys can't reach it that easily. They're friends with all the great powers there, because they've had a close connection with it for hundreds of thousands of years. The Emerald Dreamway makes travel extremely easy for them, they or they powerful allies can controll it. So they can even keep their Aserothian territories like Moonglade, Hyjal, Ashenwale, and so on, because of it. Strategically and from every other perspective, the Emerald Dream is literally the best place for them to call home, and it's right there. They just don't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yet you waste your time here. The irony.
    Hi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Yet you waste your time here. The irony.
    I'm only here for Diablo 4.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm only here for Diablo 4.
    Clearly.
    Hi