Dragonflying Questline

Is it possible to skip this or not ? I prefer to level by questing fwiw.

Quote Originally Posted by JDL49 View Post
    It IS questing. And no. You need it for this expansion. Not just want, but need.

Definitely should be on alts. Tedious tutorial and unecessary for alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    It IS questing. And no. You need it for this expansion. Not just want, but need.
    No I was trying to make it clear that I prefer questing over doing Dungeons or PVP for leveling.
    As for Dragonf'ing I hate it.

Do what I do, don't play DF. Stick to old content until it's skippable.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    Definitely should be on alts. Tedious tutorial and unecessary for alts.
    It is known by alts after you learned it on one, including every zone ability. You also have all the glyphs account wide, just need to actually spend the points in the talent tree to upgrade it quickly.

No I was trying to make it clear that I prefer questing over doing Dungeons or PVP for leveling.
    It's part of the questing though, like, a 5-15 minute quest in the main campaign that you learn the ropes of it. You can stick to ground travel if you really want, and only use Dragonflying when you need to ascend a cliff or something if you really want for the most part though I guess.

short quest? do not see the problem there. its like a couple of races and your done. And the upside ( getting to fly) is real handy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    It is known by alts after you learned it on one, including every zone ability. You also have all the glyphs account wide, just need to actually spend the points in the talent tree to upgrade it quickly.
    Thank God. I was really not looking forward to doing this on my alts. Finished it and as it turned out the thing I really hated the most, the races, was not required as I had previously thought.
    Last edited by JDL49; 2022-12-05 at 11:27 PM.

I haven't done any alts yet, but I don't see why I would do the questline on alts again. All Dragonriding progress is account wide.

Dragonriding has already got old to me, it's more tedious than it needs to be. I only use a ground mount as well.