Dragonriding gold

Is there anything for getting all advanced courses gold? Only thing ive seen listed is a reward for all bronze which is a shoulder mog. Kinda weird that theres no tryhard reward just a participation trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by mbit2 View Post
    Is there anything for getting all advanced courses gold? Only thing ive seen listed is a reward for all bronze which is a shoulder mog. Kinda weird that theres no tryhard reward just a participation trophy.
    You get a pet (Bronze Racing Enthusiast: its a proto whelp with a flag) for advanced silver and a title (Isles Racer X) for advanced gold.
    I got them all before I hit level cap - only a few of them took more than 6x tries.

Theres an all gold on advanced courses aswell, but it was relatively easy as long as youve gathered all the coins and upgraded ur drake. The vast majority i landed gold on first try.

A few of the courses were ahrder thou, had me do a couple of attempts before hitting gold.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are rewards connected to all the tiers, as well as achievement points.

First is shoulders, then pet, then title if I recall.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Just finished first region advanced gold, looks like reigon gold = new color for seat.
    You can preview them all also in the transformation rostrum, just didnt pay attention before.

Just finished first region advanced gold, looks like reigon gold = new color for seat.
    You can preview them all also in the transformation rostrum, just didnt pay attention before.
    That's for Silver. Doesn't look like there's a reward for gold in each region.

Bronze

Silver

Gold

you do also get red+gold armor colour for all the dragons from completing each of the zones races on advanced, and a random other thing i think its hair colours for doing all the normal races. i am pretty sure they are silver required, but not 100%

is there a way to check which ones have you finished in bronze? wasn't into it when the exp came out but I'm really enjoying them now so I want to finish them all in gold.
    f signatures

Quote Originally Posted by escalprillo View Post
    is there a way to check which ones have you finished in bronze? wasn't into it when the exp came out but I'm really enjoying them now so I want to finish them all in gold.
    Achievements -> Expansion Features -> Dragon Riding has all relevant achievements listed.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatBlast View Post
    There are, but you can't see silver/gold until you complete the previous tier. Think there is a way to see it but I just checked wowhead.
    Any tips? I've done everything silver first try, some gold, but i need to get where to shave off some time. Some races i've been like half a second slower, others i'm like 2+ secs late - probably doing something wrong.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Wish there was an addon or ingame indicator to note which courses you haven't hit gold in yet

Quote Originally Posted by Korggan View Post
    Wish there was an addon or ingame indicator to note which courses you haven't hit gold in yet
    You can track which you have not hit silver/gold with achievements.

It's in the achievement tab

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Any tips? I've done everything silver first try, some gold, but i need to get where to shave off some time. Some races i've been like half a second slower, others i'm like 2+ secs late - probably doing something wrong.
    remember that your surge forward makes you immune to hazards, so you can use it to boost through the arcane orbs, fire orbs, and lava spews.
    but really just gotta tighten those curves, better utilize your boost+whirling surge, and make sure you deviate slightly to grab speed boosts+vigor orbs.

also surge forward works more effectivly when you are slow, so bang to your buck always start your race with surge forward a couple times, then use whirling surge mid race when you have a long open.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is whirling surge even worth using outside of world PvP? I got gold on all the advanced courses without using it once. Feels rather inefficient, relative to three surges.

Achievements -> Expansion Features -> Dragon Riding has all relevant achievements listed.
    Gracias good sir!
    f signatures

I really enjoyed the dragon races so i beat them all within the first week - but i spend a lot of time on it. I dont know why people feel the need to come on here and brag about how ez it was for them and how they got it without even trying - they didnt obviously.

What i found worked for me the best was to never use whirling surge unless you are swimming in Vigor. Surge forward is much better for speed/vigor. Skyward ascent is only used on one or two of the races as far as i remember.

I never needed to take the bait vigor points that was a bit out of the way to complete a course - it always seemed to cost more then it provided.

Sharp turns and optimizing a constant speed worked the best for me.
    Extremism and radicalisation is the bane of society

All The Things provides an exact breakdown of the missing achievements per zone