The Thank You Letter Thread

I have been fighting trolls, haters and bots. Most of the time, ive been really mad and angry. I never understood thier 'betrayal'. I recently realized that my emotions are based on love(although a bit crazy type of love).

Now that we have people standing inline, obliged to share thier critical and important view of WoW(and the majority can't even argument);
    I would like to use this opportunity and just thank Blizzard.

So let's have some thank you letters and some positivity. We all deserve that.
    Last edited by HansOlo; 2022-12-06 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HansOlo View Post
    Thank you for being my friend for last 18 years(no friendship lasts that long nowadays).
    Between this and the other deleted one, I really hope you're doing ok man.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Between this and the other deleted one, I really hope you're doing ok man.
    I would feel better if you would do a thank you letter.

I mean I don't really know what to be thankful for from WoW.

- I suppose finding my friends back in 2013 which I still hang out with today.

- Then for making me quit during WoD because I hated that whole thing and then switched over to FFXIV and found another really good game to enjoy and even more people to hang out with.

- Having a form of entertainment that has had me invested (even though it pissed me off a lot sometimes, and even does to this day) for a decade and a half ever since I played Warcraft 3 and then found out WoW existed.

I guess that doesn't really seem thankful but most of the times I had fun due to this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    I mean I don't really know what to be thankful for from WoW.

- I suppose finding my friends back in 2013 which I still hang out with today.

- Then for making me quit during WoD because I hated that whole thing and then switched over to FFXIV and found another really good game to enjoy and even more people to hang out with.

- Having a form of entertainment that has had me invested (even though it pissed me off a lot sometimes, and even does to this day) for a decade and a half ever since I played Warcraft 3 and then found out WoW existed.

I guess that doesn't really seem thankful but most of the times I had fun due to this game.
    It's more thankful than you would admit.

Good for you - let's get this rolling!

Im thankful for https://www.betterhelp.com/ have you tried it OP, seems like you need it

I'm thankful that the game has/had gotten so bad I managed to free myself of the addiction to it, still enjoy playing it from time to time but no more unhealthy fixations and wasted chunks of time.

Unfortunately these forums don't really allow petition-type threads, and that includes more or less positive ones. Closing this.
    WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN?. - Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man