Thread: Tombstone Help

Tombstone Help

I'm new to playing a DK and I've checked around on websites, but haven't found any answers. Should you ever hold Tombstone for big AoE shattering bone damage or is it a DPS loss to not use it on CD when intended?

Quote Originally Posted by Sknight157 View Post
    I'm new to playing a DK and I've checked around on websites, but haven't found any answers. Should you ever hold Tombstone for big AoE shattering bone damage or is it a DPS loss to not use it on CD when intended?
    Likely the best outcome imo would be for big aoe damage. As a Blood DK you're not too worried on dps loss more on just surviving.

Welp this is related to tombstone - does it deal increased damage when on death and decay like shattering bone does?

Using Tombstone simply triggers shattering bone via using 5 boneshields. Meaning, DnD increases the damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyleech View Post
    Using Tombstone simply triggers shattering bone via using 5 boneshields. Meaning, DnD increases the damage.
    Thank you for the clarification! I figured as much, but wasn't 100% sure.

Simply employing five boneshields when using Tombstone causes bone to break. DnD increases the damage, therefore.