Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    good for you . the same way i got my survival hunter which was in green zereth mortis gear up to +17 key in 1 evening .
    Ah yes dunking on the poor fellow and then trying to compare S1 of DF with S3/S4 of SL.

Well played.

Go touch grass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie
    this change is to help players like you..... you know..night elf with tyrannical beheader...

Azharok - Dalaran EU

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    congrats on getting carried by more geared and experienced people.

it happens every time - people come in after N weeks and waves of nerfs and after other get super geared and then do strange flexes .

good for you . the same way i got my survival hunter which was in green zereth mortis gear up to +17 key in 1 evening .

you know how i did it ? i made my own group and let other full geared people carry me.

what i didint do is i didnt come here to flax my epen with "lol how easy stuff is" - its not when you do with whole team in gear like yours. then i bet you would get destroyed in that +9 of yours .
    I don't think it's a flex of epeen to clear a +9 buddy.

The highest ilvl in my group was 378 lol.

All of the mechanics are telegraphed or common sense. The only issue we ran into was tank not pulling pat's first in NO. +9 literally only drops 389. Do you suppose the instances are balanced around the ilvl they drop rather than at least 10 points below the dropped item?

The fact you can't just blindly clear +14/+15 is the struggle at this point of an xpac. That's why I suggested you aren't familiar with the difficulty bell-curve at the start of an expansion. It is not the same as ZM which was the end of an xpac and when stats are inflated and the entire player base has had two years to familiarize with affixes/routes/mechanics.

But it does suggest you're causing your own problems. If it is easy to get carried and that is the default, how are you even struggling? How did the people who are carrying you get gear?

This is some weird circular logic:
    The instances are too hard
    Only way to get gear is to get carried by people with crazy gear
    Seems every person who makes their own group gets people with crazy gear
    Can only get crazy gear by completing the content

So.. Nobody can complete the content to get gear but also its super easy and normal to get carried by people who completed the content and got the gear but also are still willing to farm low level keys out of goodness of their little pug hearts.

Truly, well done.