Make Icy Talons a Raid Buff Again

I don’t know if anyone else remembers the days when DK’s could give a raid haste buff with Icy Talons, but I think they should bring that back.

Death Knight’s are one of the only few classes in the game that don’t have any sort of ‘good’ raid utility. Yes I know we have AMZ, but that’s not really a huge deal anymore. If we’re not gonna bring any utility, my opinion is that DK’s should have some of the highest damage in the game to compensate.

Quote Originally Posted by itzLCD View Post
    I don’t know if anyone else remembers the days when DK’s could give a raid haste buff with Icy Talons, but I think they should bring that back.

Death Knight’s are one of the only few classes in the game that don’t have any sort of ‘good’ raid utility. Yes I know we have AMZ, but that’s not really a huge deal anymore. If we’re not gonna bring any utility, my opinion is that DK’s should have some of the highest damage in the game to compensate.
    No matter a classes utility that doesnt mean any class should do more damage because of it, all classes should be as equal as possible in the best case, you dont play a class solely on its performance most of the time, but DKs most of the time are solid in multiple specs and offer more than enough utility, AMZ, grips and a battle rez is adequate utility.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen