Question: How to Burst with Outlaw Ambush spec? (Dispatch or Not)

Hey guys, i have an Outlaw question:

Should i cast "dispatch" mid Audacity spam...or should i go with the flow and keep spaming, alternating between Ambush + Free casts of Pistol Shot for as long as RNG allows me to?

I like to call this the "Audacity Lucky Hour Rush"

Here is a video (the white weakaura is audacity procs):

The idea is that "dispatch" never gives "Free casts of pistol shots" while "Ambush" CAN give.
    So i go with the flow of RNG and pray that i get Audacity spam? And never dispatch?
    Alternating only between Ambush and Audacity?

You should cast dispatch since the tier set makes it increase your ambush by 8% per combo point.

Your 15 second video didn't have you dump a single combo point. You always dump combo points. Also you don't have 7 combo points. I don't know what your build is but I would check out the ravenholdt discord for some direction. That being said. You ALWAYS dump Dispatch full CP or BtE(Between the eyes) if it's off CD. Over capping Combo points = dps loss

Quote Originally Posted by druidikz View Post
    Your 15 second video didn't have you dump a single combo point. You always dump combo points. Also you don't have 7 combo points. I don't know what your build is but I would check out the ravenholdt discord for some direction. That being said. You ALWAYS dump Dispatch full CP or BtE(Between the eyes) if it's off CD. Over capping Combo points = dps loss
    Oh....i see...
    Thanks for the info.