Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ...
31
39
40
41
42
43
... LastLast
  1. #801
    Warchief Alroxas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Hall of the Guardians
    Posts
    2,094
    Quote Originally Posted by sponge5307 View Post
    Might be a different case for hunters. even with use unavoidable AoE damage on DoT if I don't pop 2 CD at once or use a pot or warlock stone I can tell you my hp bar just keeps getting lower and lower. Is such a horrible experience with my MM hunter literally all my DEF CD will be on CD as soon as the ready same with my hp pots.
    Enchant cloak + bracers for Leech?

    The better cloak enchant for leech (Regenerative Leech) also adds an out of combat healing effect as well (works great for grievous weeks between pulls)
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

  2. #802
    Quote Originally Posted by Alroxas View Post
    Enchant cloak + bracers for Leech?

    The better cloak enchant for leech (Regenerative Leech) also adds an out of combat healing effect as well (works great for grievous weeks between pulls)
    ye those got much cheapers lately so definetly may be worth it.

    definetly woudl be worth for people in low keys who dont enchant their gear at all "because its just +12-15 " and then do surprise pikachu face when others leave mid key because they cba to carry them for free.

  3. #803
    Quote Originally Posted by Alroxas View Post
    Enchant cloak + bracers for Leech?

    The better cloak enchant for leech (Regenerative Leech) also adds an out of combat healing effect as well (works great for grievous weeks between pulls)
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    ye those got much cheapers lately so definetly may be worth it.

    definetly woudl be worth for people in low keys who dont enchant their gear at all "because its just +12-15 " and then do surprise pikachu face when others leave mid key because they cba to carry them for free.
    yea will give that a shot. I just wish it when hunter FD or disenage we also get a HoT for like 5sedc that heals us for 10% of our hp or if we hunter mark a target it does less damage to us like in SL. Is so useful to have those tools.

  4. #804
    Scarab Lord Polybius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Under Your Bed
    Posts
    4,132
    Quote Originally Posted by Zardas View Post
    Because it's basic math :

    Basically you have two sets :

    Set A are the groups with 3 or 4 premade (that could theoretically "take people hostage". 5 premade are not considered because there can't be hostage situations, right ?).
    Set B are the groups with 1 or 2 people alone, or 2 people in group (that can't take people hostage but can rage quit and ruin the experience of the others).
    I wouldn't count on this person using logic. They dunk on your writing but they're begging the question by abusing presuppositions in the English language. Their reasoning for me: I'm bad because my group disbanded, and my group disbanded because I am bad, I'm the cause no other outside context, lol. Anything I did or said was my fault anyway. If you need any hints or how low they can go just look at this post:

    Quote Originally Posted by lllll View Post
    Lol, bro.

    This is a guild consisting of people where we all know each other irl that we fall back to whenever we're not raiding with any guild:



    We've been reporting people into bans since the automatic system was implemented. We started out on a friend to test if we can actually get someone banned by simply reporting him enough times and yeah, we could.

    If someone wants to fuck with us, we'll fuck with them but we're most likely more than they are.

    If I'm forced to play with someone I don't want to play with, they are gonna get it hard by everyone in that guild.

    The only time any GM has intervened with our actions is when a friend was getting ganked in STV when lvling an alt and we got there and pretty much locked down whole STV, making it impossible for any horde to exist in the place and that was solely to warn us that we will get banned if we kept killing the quest NPCs so people can't pick up or turn in quests, lmao.



    It will when they're hit by as many people as we are. The system is entirely automated. Besides, it's gameplay sabotage to do such low DPS.
    People like this are scared of abuse because they're guilty of it, not because they mean well.
    Last edited by Polybius; 2023-01-26 at 02:25 AM.

  5. #805
    Quote Originally Posted by Archy View Post
    It's a statistical view. It will even out, it just might take a few runs.

    The interesting thing is that you don't think that this is an issue and it's just an evil strawman. But people who are maliciously downvoting someone would be very common. Why is that?




    5 times in a row? Very unlikely. But if that's a worry, you could do a couple of things about that. Just give people who get upvoted a lot a star or something and don't show the rating at all. Don't show it in the first 10-20 runs and have newbie flower (like FFXIV) instead. I'm just spitballing here but this would have no negative effect on the game, just rewarding friendly players.

    This is not at all comparable to FF. Because FF gives you rating in super casual content, here it is about being helpful and terribly bad.
    M+ is much more endgame. If you wanted to add a friendly player system in heroics or m, I'm all for it, just not in m+.

    Also funny, that you mention "evil strawman", when this is the entire point of this thread. VERY few people leave maliciously. I'd argue this are so few people, that it would be ridiculous to change the game due to them.
    People mostly have areason to leave. I have done close to 300 keys this expansion, and I have yet to see people leave maliciously.
    Most of the time, they just leave after it is a certain deplete, or the key is becoming unfun, due to many many mistakes.
    Last edited by Nite92; 2023-01-26 at 08:48 AM.

  6. #806
    Herald of the Titans Anzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Ravencrest
    Posts
    2,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Archy View Post
    The interesting thing is that you don't think that this is an issue and it's just an evil strawman. But people who are maliciously downvoting someone would be very common. Why is that?
    Unfortunately I think you've misunderstood the point.

    This thread is framed on people (the evil strawman I reference) that leave runs 'for no reason'. I mention that I think this situation (people leaving runs for 'no reason') is incredibly rare and a non-issue.

    I fully accept that people leave runs more commonly for specific reasons. This is the root of the debate in this thread.

    If I join a run in which several of the DPS are dying to every single ability, I don't think I should be punished for leaving.

    The counter to my view throughout this thread has largely been based on the strawman that punishments are needed to stop the evil people that leave maliciously/for no reason. My point remains that this is extremely rare and so a non-issue. I've still not seen a convincing argument in this thread that once boiled down is anything other than forcing carries.

    Nite92 has a similar view to mine (and similar experiences, I have also yet to see someone leave 'for no reason'). To go back to my earlier post, I'd say that in a lot of experiences of posters in this thread of 'people leaving for no reason', the likely reality is that the poster just did not understand the reason the person left.

    There's a solid example a few pages back of someone running RLP not realising that you can bait the spawn of the add or the meteor on the second boss, yet claimed the healer needed to l2p and left because he was a baddy...

    Quote Originally Posted by Nite92 View Post
    Also funny, that you mention "evil strawman", when this is the entire point of this thread. VERY few people leave maliciously. I'd argue this are so few people, that it would be ridiculous to change the game due to them.
    People mostly have areason to leave. I have done close to 300 keys this expansion, and I have yet to see people leave maliciously.
    Most of the time, they just leave after it is a certain deplete, or the key is becoming unfun, due to many many mistakes.
    Last edited by Anzen; 2023-01-26 at 10:18 AM.

  7. #807
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    One path
    Posts
    4,758
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    Mhmm, of course you do. If you're going to troll, at least make it somewhat convincing.
    Some players are on a mission to end the concept of pugging for good in a protest against the asinine design of M+ key-system.
    I have encountered exactly the scenario described and I just quit M+ altogether because a part of me agrees that this game is grindy enough as it is with weekly resets ad-infinitum and I don't think anything good can ever come out of gatekeeping access like that. Of course the issue is only more glaring in pugs.
    Last edited by Tiwack; 2023-01-26 at 09:25 AM.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

  8. #808
    Herald of the Titans Anzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Ravencrest
    Posts
    2,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    Some players are on a mission to end the concept of pugging for good in a protest against the asinine design of M+ key-system.
    I have encountered exactly the scenario described and I just quit M+ altogether because a part of me agrees that this game is grindy enough as it is with weekly resets ad-infinitum and I don't think anything good can ever come out of gatekeeping access like that. Of course the issue is only more glaring in pugs.
    I'm quite curious why that would be a reasonable response to disliking Mythic Dungeons.

    I don't particularly enjoy 2v2, but I don't spend all day joining random groups for 2's to leave once the gate opens, penalising total strangers in some strange form of protest, because I know others like doing it. If I don't enjoy certain content, I just don't do it.

    I personally (and many others in this thread) have not encountered this very rare scenario but I'd say it's convenient that you have, while also being anti-mythic+.

    I'm not sure that removing weekly resets or 'gatekeeping access' would have a positive effect. It would just encourage people to run 200 mythic dungeons in the first week to get BiS and then have no reason to play for the rest of the season. I personally prefer the current GV system to this alternative (but maybe that's because I don't have infinite play-time).
    Last edited by Anzen; 2023-01-26 at 10:19 AM.

  9. #809
    Quote Originally Posted by Archy View Post
    5 times in a row? Very unlikely. But if that's a worry, you could do a couple of things about that. Just give people who get upvoted a lot a star or something and don't show the rating at all. Don't show it in the first 10-20 runs and have newbie flower (like FFXIV) instead. I'm just spitballing here but this would have no negative effect on the game, just rewarding friendly players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archy View Post
    5 times in a row? Very unlikely. But if that's a worry, you could do a couple of things about that. Just give people who get upvoted a lot a star or something and don't show the rating at all. Don't show it in the first 10-20 runs and have newbie flower (like FFXIV) instead. I'm just spitballing here but this would have no negative effect on the game, just rewarding friendly players.
    1. groups proceed to NOT INVITE anyone not marked as "good player"...
    2. people purposefuly screwing with other people "rating"...
    and thats just literaly first thought, there sure will be more issues... but yep, no negatives at all... /s

  10. #810
    Quote Originally Posted by Nite92 View Post
    This is not at all comparable to FF. Because FF gives you rating in super casual content, here it is about being helpful and terribly bad.
    M+ is much more endgame. If you wanted to add a friendly player system in heroics or m, I'm all for it, just not in m+.

    Also funny, that you mention "evil strawman", when this is the entire point of this thread. VERY few people leave maliciously. I'd argue this are so few people, that it would be ridiculous to change the game due to them.
    People mostly have areason to leave. I have done close to 300 keys this expansion, and I have yet to see people leave maliciously.
    Most of the time, they just leave after it is a certain deplete, or the key is becoming unfun, due to many many mistakes.
    I just mention FFXIV as a refrence point for what it could look like, not comparing system behind it. You're always a beginner somewhere, even in "endgame". M+ isn't hard endgame content in lower keys. There are threads about people being too anxious to join M+ and communities dedicated to having friendly runs. I'm pretty sure there is an issue here that needs to be adressed.

    If you reread my comment you'd notice that I didn't bring up the "evil strawman" but Anzen did.
    You probably define leaving maliciously as someone leaving a perfect in time key because of some petty reason. That happens rarely, yes. The "problem" is that depleted keys also offer a lot of rewards. If a group invests 30min in to a key and come to the realization that they won't make it but 1 player decides that he doesn't want to invest another 10 min in the key and leaves, it's maybe not malicious but definitely egoistic. Because you very well know that the "normal" way to leave, is just to leave, not having a discussion if people need the loot afterwards.


    Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    Unfortunately I think you've misunderstood the point.

    This thread is framed on people (the evil strawman I reference) that leave runs 'for no reason'. I mention that I think this situation (people leaving runs for 'no reason') is incredibly rare and a non-issue.

    I fully accept that people leave runs more commonly for specific reasons. This is the root of the debate in this thread.

    If I join a run in which several of the DPS are dying to every single ability, I don't think I should be punished for leaving.

    The counter to my view throughout this thread has largely been based on the strawman that punishments are needed to stop the evil people that leave maliciously/for no reason. My point remains that this is extremely rare and so a non-issue. I've still not seen a convincing argument in this thread that once boiled down is anything other than forcing carries.
    It was you that mentioned (and also created) that evil strawman. You turned "players leaving for no good reason" (which people are obviously talking about) into "players leaving for no reason". Of course there aren't players leaving for no reason at all.

    I agree that the root of the debate (at least between us) is what constitutes as a good reason to leave. But that's exactly why I suggested something like a rating system. People don't communicate and are behaving like assholes because there are no consequences. If you don't care about that sort of thing, just ignore that system and invite the one with the highest ilvl/rating.

    There definitely is a problem (just look at this post with 800 comments, or look at reddit). So saying that this is a non issue is just wrong. But maybe, as you said, the root of the problem lies somewhere else. Having options in group finder (like a vote option, that you can toggle) might be a solution.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    1. groups proceed to NOT INVITE anyone not marked as "good player"...
    2. people purposefuly screwing with other people "rating"...
    and thats just literaly first thought, there sure will be more issues... but yep, no negatives at all... /s
    1. Marked as "friendly" players, not good. There is still rating and ilvl. You're also assuming that those marks are ubiquitous and not having them is a punishment and not the other way around.
    2. Give me a good reason why people would do that on a regular basis and why it would only happen to you and not everybody else? If it happens to everybody it will even out again. (Rating systems can be smart nowadays)

    Yeah I see that it was a first thought, because it wasn't thought out at all. Did you even consider how people are chosen at the moment? Rating, ilvl, meta spec and comp based utility. 2 of the 4 you can't influence, because it's just the class you've chosen to play. If you're climbing one step at a time rating is also out of your hand. So there is only ilvl left. Why would somebody invite a 410 over a 412? There is no reason to. So the decision is mainly based on how much luck (or time/gold) you have. This is more out of your hand than "nice player mark" would ever be.

  11. #811
    Herald of the Titans Anzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Ravencrest
    Posts
    2,506
    Quote Originally Posted by Archy View Post
    It was you that mentioned (and also created) that evil strawman. You turned "players leaving for no good reason" (which people are obviously talking about) into "players leaving for no reason". Of course there aren't players leaving for no reason at all.

    I agree that the root of the debate (at least between us) is what constitutes as a good reason to leave. But that's exactly why I suggested something like a rating system. People don't communicate and are behaving like assholes because there are no consequences. If you don't care about that sort of thing, just ignore that system and invite the one with the highest ilvl/rating.

    There definitely is a problem (just look at this post with 800 comments, or look at reddit). So saying that this is a non issue is just wrong. But maybe, as you said, the root of the problem lies somewhere else. Having options in group finder (like a vote option, that you can toggle) might be a solution.
    Oh give me strength.

    If you'd actually read any of this thread except the last page, you'd see that there are numerous examples cited of 'healer left for no reason' as justification for anti-leaver punishments. I did not create this strawman, I only characterised it - I have said time and time again that it very rarely happens so we should stop talking about it. If you also agree, then great, we can agree on something and can stop talking about it, but this is contrary to the views of some of the other anti-leave protestors in this thread.

    It isn't the root of the debate between just us - again, if you'd gone back, you'd see it summarised in this way multiple times - I'll even link my post from 300 posts ago showing this...

    Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    This whole thread has run it's course because of a fundamental disagreement between Zardas and others (including me) - of when it is acceptable to leave a run. Some ('elitist' you may call them) players say immediately if a mistake is made, some (myself included) players say if it's clear that the run will not be timed, some players say if it's clear that the run can not be completed with current player skill and others (Zardas included) say it is not acceptable to leave a run under any circumstances without unanimous agreement (as there are opportunities to teach and have team members practice the mechanics during the run). This naturally causes controversy, because we can see that 'when is it acceptable to leave a run' is subjective.
    The fact this thread has 800 comments or whatever isn't because it's a serious issue. It's because characters like you waddle in, having not read any of the previous posts, and wade in with your fantastic idea... for people to repeat the same glaring issues with it, as they've had to do ad nauseum.

    To note, the first half of this thread was effectively dominated by a single posted called Zardas who was defiantly arguing that there is NEVER an acceptable reason to leave a run, as if a player was not good enough to kill a boss - they should be helped and taught by the group until they are. Obviously this caused controversy and this thread turned into multiple hundreds of comments just off that...

    Lastly, while it is a blast for randoms to keep jumping in with their hairbrained ideas (that have been said a hundred times in this thread already), they nearly always miss the fact that punishing someone that leaves a group would inevitably cause even more toxic behaviour to force someone else to leave a group. E.g. deliberately wiping the group, going afk, etc.

    Even your suggestion is filled with holes (some outlined above) - others include the fact the best way to boost this score intended to illustrate how good you are in pugs... is ironically to speedrun M+ with friends so they can rate each other. Even more ironically, the Illll guy in this thread that spoke about mostly running with friends but occassionally pugging and trolling people by having his friends all report them would have the highest positivity score by your design.
    Last edited by Anzen; 2023-01-27 at 12:25 PM.

  12. #812
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    Oh give me strength.

    If you'd actually read any of this thread except the last page, you'd see that there are numerous examples cited of 'healer left for no reason' as justification for anti-leaver punishments. I did not create this strawman, I only characterised it - I have said time and time again that it very rarely happens so we should stop talking about it. If you also agree, then great, we can agree on something and can stop talking about it, but this is contrary to the views of some of the other anti-leave protestors in this thread.

    It isn't the root of the debate between just us - again, if you'd gone back, you'd see it summarised in this way multiple times - I'll even link my post from 300 posts ago showing this...



    The fact this thread has 800 comments or whatever isn't because it's a serious issue. It's because characters like you waddle in, having not read any of the previous posts, and wade in with your fantastic idea... for people to repeat the same glaring issues with it, as they've had to do ad nauseum.

    To note, the first half of this thread was effectively dominated by a single posted called Zardas who was defiantly arguing that there is NEVER an acceptable reason to leave a run, as if a player was not good enough to kill a boss - they should be helped and taught by the group until they are. Obviously this caused controversy and this thread turned into multiple hundreds of comments just off that...

    Lastly, while it is a blast for randoms to keep jumping in with their hairbrained ideas (that have been said a hundred times in this thread already), they nearly always miss the fact that punishing someone that leaves a group would inevitably cause even more toxic behaviour to force someone else to leave a group. E.g. deliberately wiping the group, going afk, etc.

    Even your suggestion is filled with holes (some outlined above) - others include the fact the best way to boost this score intended to illustrate how good you are in pugs... is ironically to speedrun M+ with friends so they can rate each other. Even more ironically, the Illll guy in this thread that spoke about mostly running with friends but occassionally pugging and trolling people by having his friends all report them would have the highest positivity score by your design.

    Not coming to work because you don't feel like it, isn't a reason. That's a normal statement. Everything a person does has a reason behind it. Having no reason to do something usual means having no good reason to do something. Language, you know.
    So, no we shouldn't stop talking about people leaving for no reason. Because they do. The problem is that you're one of those players a lot of people don't want to play with, so you argue from the side of the leaver. For you it's ok to leave a key that will be depleted/feels unfun because of deaths (what other common reason would you even think of?). But it's not clear to everyone when a key is depleted and is not communicated to your team. People just leave the group with no word. That frustrates players. (I'm also guessing/hoping that you only think of yourself in that situation and are doing 21+ keys where all of this is a non-issue).

    You mean, you repeat the same argument (that there is no problem) over and over again? So your saying that a lot of people read the title of the thread and think that it's an issue and you still think it isn't a problem?

    Yeah obviously the system would just allow for friends to upvote each over run after every run. There is nothing you can do about that. We just don't have the technology.
    Also funny you mention a malicious M+ player that barely exists as something to support a weak argument.

    M+ is a competitive game. Please name on popular competitve multiplayer game that doesn't punish leavers at all.
    Last edited by Archy; 2023-01-27 at 01:43 PM.

  13. #813
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    One path
    Posts
    4,758
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    snip
    Nah the only reason this thread keeps going as if that's even a problem(?) is because people like yourself dismiss the issue while using other peoples experiences and criticism to put down them down while mounting your own high horses.
    Oddly people don't respond well to that.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

  14. #814
    People leave cause of various reasons and some may be justified. There should exist a penalty for leaving, with that i agree - but maybe the solution for people to leave less dungeons would be to remove the downgrade key system. Failing a key should only cost you time invested in that failed key and not time invested to increase the key level.
    This system is just based on their monetization, it takes more weeks with this system to reach personal in-game goals.
    So stop fighting eachother and ask for friendly game mechanics from the develepers you pay - stop asking random dudes why they leave.

  15. #815
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamimpressive View Post
    People leave cause of various reasons and some may be justified. There should exist a penalty for leaving, with that i agree - but maybe the solution for people to leave less dungeons would be to remove the downgrade key system. Failing a key should only cost you time invested in that failed key and not time invested to increase the key level.
    This system is just based on their monetization, it takes more weeks with this system to reach personal in-game goals.
    So stop fighting eachother and ask for friendly game mechanics from the develepers you pay - stop asking random dudes why they leave.
    ill give you 2 example see if these are justified reasons

    my bear got a vault 9 week1 fort week got a monk as dps he left once i made my 1st pull the only reason i can surmise for his leaving is that i didnt double pull.

    i reiterate this was a VAULT NINE on WEEK ONE

    also had a prot warr leave my nokhud 14 last week coz i accidently clicked hero on the 1st boss
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2023-01-27 at 11:59 PM.

  16. #816
    With a smarter and friendlier system, you would not care. My pov

  17. #817
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamimpressive View Post
    With a smarter and friendlier system, you would not care. My pov
    "If things were better we'd have less problems"

    Yes.

    Yes indeed.

    I can unequivocally say that this is a 100% true statement.

  18. #818
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    no, understanding the consequences is reason to be against system punishing whoever leaves first, rather than person responsible for the key being bust...
    Ah, and how exactly do you think would that be done? Hire a monitoring GM for every dungeon to make sure the person who left had a "valid" reason? Fact is, whoever leaves breaks the key for whoever put it in. And even if another of the 5 players is the idiot in question, not the guy who bailed on the first sight of trouble (and i got the distinct impression this is precisely you), the only one really losing anything is the keys owner. And he gets punished either way. And because new players cannot be pulled in to replace in a broken key, there isn't even the option to remove the problem-player yourself.

    Also this argument is fucking stupid from you, considering the rest of your post clearly tells everyone reading it you are the kind of jerk who thinks they never make any mistakes, everyone else sucks and if someone fucked up to cause a wipe - and how dare they in this serious super important VIDEOGAME - you instantly run for the hills, haunting the next set of players who probably felt a disturbance the moment you even did as much as look at their group in the finder.
    If you are offended by something i said, im probably at least 45% sorry about it and there is a 3% Chance it was not on purpose!

    Blizzard, getting away with murder since at least 2019.

  19. #819
    Quote Originally Posted by SoundOfGuns View Post
    Ah, and how exactly do you think would that be done? Hire a monitoring GM for every dungeon to make sure the person who left had a "valid" reason?
    how about keeping it as it is, instead of breaking it trying to solve something thats not really even an issue? its surely not perfect, but its about 100-10000 times better than any of the "solutions" suggested in this thread...

    maybe how about instead of forcing your goals on people (or better yet asking blizz to do so for you) you COMMUNICATE them before starting the key? you know, so people who want to time it and people who only want to finish for weekly dont run together? tools are even in place to make it easier, you just have to TRY...

    and here is a clue about leavers - if it happens all the time to you, that people just leave, and you dont know why, its quite possible YOU are the reason...

    Quote Originally Posted by SoundOfGuns View Post
    rest of your post clearly tells everyone reading it you are the kind of jerk who thinks they never make any mistakes, everyone else sucks and if someone fucked up to cause a wipe - and how dare they in this serious super important VIDEOGAME - you instantly run for the hills, haunting the next set of players who probably felt a disturbance the moment you even did as much as look at their group in the finder.
    your reading comprehension is atrocious then, bcs none of this is even close to anything i wrote... or reality itself...
    and with how you skip to namecalling and putting words in my mouth, if you are like that ingame im not surprised people leave your groups, and rightfully so...

    also, interesting logic you have there, someone screwing up, costing rest of group time, and often even rewards is not an issue bcs its just a videogame, agree on that
    ...but then, someone leaving, which too just cost rest of group time IS an issue, which should be "solved" by punishing people? even though its still just time, and still just a videogame? seems like hypocrisy to me...
    Last edited by Lolites; 2023-01-28 at 07:59 PM.

  20. #820
    Quote Originally Posted by Archy View Post

    I put faith in large numbers and comparability. If people tend to blame the healer, all healers would get blamed equally. Things like that should even out over a number of runs.
    Well then what's the issue exactly?

    People leaving randomly is extremely rare.
    There is no problem. That's what is being told here constantly.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •