Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Epic!
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    a meme that never made sense. even the most casual guild in the world cares to not wipe; I don't care if they claim they don't; they celebrate whenever they raise in realm rank.

also not everyone is an extremist elitist jerk when they want to be optimal in gaming.
    It’s not wrong though, I mained ret for SL and made HOF. Meta only matters when racing for the world first.

- - - Updated - - -

that's a biased argument. you ignored all the advantages of 20man which is better balance and more epic feeling and more organizational complexity when that's desired.
    10man would have part of those 20man advantages in a better portion than 5 because 5 is the most damaged by its small size in terms of those.

- - - Updated - - -

Same with the above reply, you completely ignored all the advantages of 20man when you think of those things because you wanted to construct an argument that pretends "10man is only bad".

Don't you see that part of the advantages of 20man over 5man are also carried over to 10man to a certain extend so it's a middle ground of advantages/disadvantages of 20man and of 5man?
    Just about 20 man’s being more “epic”, I would disagree. I got really big into raiding with Cata, at a 10 man level and I look back on it very roundly until WoD when 10 man disappeared.

I suppose it is what you find epic, for me what’s an epic time is having fun playing with 9 people you really like. Now, it’s 9 people you really like and another 10 randos. Not very epic imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Soikona View Post
    about 20 man’s being more “epic”, I would disagree. I got really big into raiding with Cata, at a 10 man level and I look back on it very roundly until WoD when 10 man disappeared.

I suppose it is what you find epic, for me what’s an epic time is having fun playing with 9 people you really like. Now, it’s 9 people you really like and another 10 randos. Not very epic imo.
    yeah, but that was because you happened to have specifically more fun with those specific 9 people; I've known that feeling; but it can happen in 20man too under certain conditions (and to some extend even in 5).

but the game now bans most opportunities for 10man epicness; it's restricted to extremely easy modes; the strongest bonds between people are forged on hard modes after wiping dozens of times.
    "If you have questions or suggestions about moderation, you go to a global (blue) moderator with them and discuss the matter in PMs. These kinds of discussions NEVER work out in public." xskarma, global moderator off mmo-champion, defender of democracy

yeah, but that was because you happened to have specifically more fun with those specific 9 people; I've known that feeling; but it can happen in 20man too under certain conditions (and to some extend even in 5).

but the game now bans most opportunities for 10man epicness; it's restricted to extremely easy modes; the strongest bonds between people are forged on hard modes after wiping dozens of times.
    more opinions and still no argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie
    this change is to help players like you..... you know..night elf with tyrannical beheader...

Azharok - Dalaran EU

Quote Originally Posted by Azharok View Post
    more opinions and still no argument.
    you make no sense to keep complaining you didn't get an answer. you were already told you are biased. you pretended 10man is useless because it doesn't have certain advantages of 5man while you pretended at the same time that 10man doesn't have part of the advantages of 20man.
    "If you have questions or suggestions about moderation, you go to a global (blue) moderator with them and discuss the matter in PMs. These kinds of discussions NEVER work out in public." xskarma, global moderator off mmo-champion, defender of democracy

you make no sense to keep complaining you didn't get an answer. you were already told you are biased. you pretended 10man is useless because it doesn't have certain advantages of 5man while you pretended at the same time that 10man doesn't have part of the advantages of 20man.
    Yes I'm biased, I prefer 10 man raiding to the 20man format, I also prefer 5 man groups to raiding. Everyone is biased, it's still not an argument.

I have NEVER said 10 man was useless, do not put words in my mouth.

I'm not complaining, about anything, merely stating that "no u" is not an argument.

I'd also argue 10man HC isn't "extremely easy mode".
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie
    this change is to help players like you..... you know..night elf with tyrannical beheader...

Azharok - Dalaran EU

IMO merging LFR and normal mode would be good. The way things are and doing both normals and LFR there really isn't much difference and Razeghast is a perfect example.

Same thing with making Mythic 0s in LFD and if the group is good and people want to stick together, give a prompt at the end of the dungeon to keep group together to do a higher level key that the group might want to do.

Solo queue RBGs would be the next step for PvP as well. Despite all the bitching and some certain clear drawbacks of solo shuffle, it clearly demonstrates demand for queueable pvp content too.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15