Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    What did she whistleblow on? Oh that is right. A misidentification leading to a attack on a battlefield. Such a horrible crime.
    Uh? About a hundred civilians were killed in the Granai airstrike, and the Iraq War logs included reports of like another 15,000 civilian casualties that hadn't previously been reported. Other documents she leaked included details on friendly fire casualties, use of torture and psychological warfare, even reports of PMCs hiring child prostitutes.

Give me a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    Title.

Blizzard and NetEase right now are blaming each other for the end of their partnership and in the last days one company is accusing the other of wrongdoings. From this point on it just seems to get worse and worse and there are millions of players in China that are just cut off from Blizzard games in general.

How do you think all of this will continue and how big of an impact will this be for Blizzard in general and for WoW's future?

there's going to be some sincere drop in revenue and stock price.
    but this was - pretty much predicted by everyone with half a brain.

blizzard normally cancels terrible ideas - i have absolutely NO IDEA, nor can I comprehend why they didnt cancel this one.