1. #1

    Japanese Queen's Blade Limit Break ads

    So weird to see Anime Booty ads on a forum where booty is basically a forbidden topic.

    And now they're in Japanese (Looks a bit Korean to me but it's probably Japanese)...

  2. #2
    Scarab Lord Greevir's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Tamriel
    Posts
    4,352
    If I understand correctly, the ads are based on your own browsing history.

  3. #3
    The Undying Lochton's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FEEL THE WRATH OF MY SPANNER!!
    Posts
    37,583
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotmail View Post
    So weird to see Anime Booty ads on a forum where booty is basically a forbidden topic.

    And now they're in Japanese (Looks a bit Korean to me but it's probably Japanese)...
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...orting-bad-ads

    Is normally what they'll request you to do if anything.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    If I understand correctly, the ads are based on your own browsing history.
    Nah I don't browse anything about Ukraine and I am BOMBARDED with #StandWithUkraine ads on MMOC. Nice try though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lochton View Post
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...orting-bad-ads

    Is normally what they'll request you to do if anything.
    I saw a gold selling/boosting ad a few times too. There's definitely stuff getting through their filter. I'll have a look, thanks.
    Last edited by Hotmail; 2023-01-19 at 09:26 PM.

  5. #5
    The Lightbringer chrisisvacant's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Formerly SF. Now Sydney.
    Posts
    3,707
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotmail View Post
    Nah I don't browse anything about Ukraine and I am BOMBARDED with #StandWithUkraine ads on MMOC. Nice try though.


    I saw a gold selling/boosting ad a few times too. There's definitely stuff getting through their filter. I'll have a look, thanks.
    The ads are by Google, sweet pea. They are based on your algorithm. T

  6. #6
    AdGuard is pretty good.

  7. #7
    Please report any bad ads, we'll do our best to get them taken down. Both sending details to us and adding #audit to the page URL and pressing enter (works for most but not all ads).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •