Is the Marksman 2p Bugged?

I did a lot of testing on target dummies to confirm but the Volley triggered by the 2p actually *overrides* an existing Volley that you've placed.

This means that if you manually place Volley, then use Rapid Fire within 5 seconds, that first Volley stops doing damage and only the new Volley does damage. (Don't get me wrong, the animation still plays fully).

This may be intentional to not make Volley REQUIRED in single target, but it also feels like a bug because it means a DPS loss in AoE if you ever use Rapid Fire after placing a Volley except in the last second it's up.

EDIT: Since I was told I was "testing wrong" on one of my discords, I took GIF proof. Notice how the first Volley stops doing damage, despite still playing the animation? And yes, it's easy to check this yourself, and can see it's not just a damage display issue - the hits stop from the first Volley too.

Last edited by Myzou; 2023-11-30 at 12:58 AM.

huh, any response from a bug report? Seems pretty important since any rapid fire cast during a volley would cancel the volley.

Edit: i confirmed using mobs to test on to make sure it wasn't just a visual or reporting bug with the damage. Backed you up on the wow forums https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wo...leys/1730955/2 and submitted a bug report
    Last edited by ryan92084; 2023-12-04 at 12:53 PM.