10+ Year Old Account

Why is Dk frostmourne so slow? 7 cost, 3 killa in orde4 to get the value from it. U m

Why is Dk frostmourne so slow? 7 cost, 3 killa in orde4 to get the value from it. U mostly die before that gappens. Why cpuldnt th3y change it for the actial dk expansion???

inb4 the game is faster now
    Hence my fcking question. The original came out in swptemberr 2017, repriting is i 2022.WHY TH3 F3CK ISNT IT CHANGEDD

its a completely useless card, while being iconiv
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

10+ Year Old Account
    so, simply put, the game is SIGNIFICANTLY faster now, not just a little bit, but so significant is the kill potential of many decks that you're lucky to reach turn 5-6 sometimes, if the meta game slows down enough to allow for control tools (which the forstmourne card is) then it will see play and a new strategy will be built around countering it etc, that's pure and simply the answer to your asinine question.

It's called power creep...
    no TCG is immune to it and they didn't buff Frostmourne to compensate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    It's called power creep...
    no TCG is immune to it and they didn't buff Frostmourne to compensate.
    well they had a chaince, becase times changed and its basccially a new card

These kind of threads used to be very common on the official forums. Cards that aren't powerful on release usually end up being more useful down the road once the meta slows down a bit and more cards are released.

I remember when Hearthstone was still in beta/around launch, the Mage class had a ton of control cards I wanted to use but their dependencies/synergies were either undertuned or not released yet. It was all about Pyroblast spell aggro decks, there was no going around that. Eventually the deck I wanted to make became a lot more viable, so Control DK's time to shine will come at some point.

Also holy spelling batman, lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotmail View Post
    Also holy spelling batman, lol
    an excessive amount of benzodiazepines in the bloodstream leads to this

Was this a chatgpt post?

Quote Originally Posted by [Apok] View Post
    Was this a chatgpt post?
    Haha no, chatgpt is a billion times more comprehensive, it's even more comprehensive than your average forum poster.

Hey, man, no need to cry about it here. It's just the way this meta has settled. This card will find its use someday. As for now, use other decks and builds to play, e.g. frost death knight is a tier 2 deck, still playable.

Haha no, chatgpt is a billion times more comprehensive, it's even more comprehensive than your average forum poster.