10+ Year Old Account

family battler pet battle achievement

is currently bugged atm. i killed various trainers / legendary pets with various different setups ( ofcourse all was 25 and from same family ) yet the achievements are not progressing.

created a ticket but wait time is going up actually instead of going down.

anyone else noticed / experienced the same thing ?
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Completed all on 31/12 and all were working fine. If you are certain all pets you used were on the same family and lvl 25 then wait for the ticket maybe something happened with the latest patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntermyth View Post
    is currently bugged atm. i killed various trainers / legendary pets with various different setups ( ofcourse all was 25 and from same family ) yet the achievements are not progressing.

created a ticket but wait time is going up actually instead of going down.

anyone else noticed / experienced the same thing ?
    It does count it just doesn't get ticked off unless you relog (I finished it about an hour ago). So if you go back in now and check the stuff you've done will now show green.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhelyo View Post
    Completed all on 31/12 and all were working fine. If you are certain all pets you used were on the same family and lvl 25 then wait for the ticket maybe something happened with the latest patch.
    i completed almost all of them without a problem, in fact only humanoid and undead swog left. but after the latest maintenance the tabs just don't progress.

oh i also got an automated reply with the context of '' we are aware of the situation and working on it ''

i have to wait some more i guess.
    war does not determine who is right, only who is left.