Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Valysar View Post
    I remember a person working at blizzard selling boosts for golds, I'll try to find the tweet. (and yes, buying a token can help you buy a boost but that's another story)

Edit : https://twitter.com/qwik/status/1449480048902225921

Well, not "a person", just the President of Blizzard Entertainment himself doing "sales run"
    To be fair, that's Blizzard employees playing the game, just like other players.

That is no indication that Blizzard the company is trying to inflate gold purchases.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Finally some good news...just saw a post on EU forums about a 6 months raid ban for buying a raid service for hundreds of dollars. Very glad action is being taken, but it won't stop until something on a larger scale gets done. Patiently waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax-29 View Post
    Finally some good news...just saw a post on EU forums about a 6 months raid ban for buying a raid service for hundreds of dollars. Very glad action is being taken, but it won't stop until something on a larger scale gets done. Patiently waiting.
    Buddy you gonna be waiting for the collapse of world of Warcraft or the end of capitalism

RMT? 99% i saw were for gold.

Yes this guy was saying that his friend got banned for buying a raid with 'loot funnel', that's how he called it, on a 3rd party RMT website. First offense, 6 months ban, so he was wondering if it was possible to reduce the suspension