Shadowghast and other shadowland crafted legendarys

i thought once 10.0 went live today we would be able to transmog for example (Shadowghast) and the other craftable legendarys from shadowlands was i wrong on this

In Argent Dawn RP realm prior to the patch day someone said:

-"Watch Blizzard nerf the shadowlands legendaries on patch day"

Guess the guy knows Blizzard better than any of us

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiianJ View Post
    i thought once 10.0 went live today we would be able to transmog for example (Shadowghast) and the other craftable legendarys from shadowlands was i wrong on this
    You can but not the legendary items but the base items since those are white quality ! i was able to grab full plate set by crafting the base items and wearing them once

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    You can but not the legendary items but the base items since those are white quality ! i was able to grab full plate set by crafting the base items and wearing them once
    The legendaries themselves work just fine too.

When I logged in after the patch, I already had a bunch of the appearances unlocked from my legendaries.

It's just a shame for me I deleted a bunch of superfluous legendaries when DF launched as I figured I had no reason to keep them around, taking up precious bank space if they weren't even useful for timewalking.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    The legendaries themselves work just fine too.

When I logged in after the patch, I already had a bunch of the appearances unlocked from my legendaries.

It's just a shame for me I deleted a bunch of superfluous legendaries when DF launched as I figured I had no reason to keep them around, taking up precious bank space if they weren't even useful for timewalking.
    i just bought all the material from AH for the craft and the full set costed me around 30k gold i assume it was a good bargain for that mog :P