10.0.5. patch. Blizzard completely out of touch with reality.

So they have made guardian less fun to play and still the same c tier worst tank. That was really hard to be that bad at balancing. I have absolutely no choice but to quit the game now. I am disgusted.

Oké, bye. ( FYI guardian druid tank here with a 2.3k rating and no issues in keys, perhaps stop listening to doomsaying youtubers and play your own game ).

15+ Year Old Account
    No1currrrr

Hmmm

Burner account
    Random screaming
    Burner account where he just HAD to name it fckblizzard
    Oh gee is it time already

this is hilarious since I am higher rated than you. And you dont understand my point at all. Well why do I even post on this forums which is swarmed with trolls/kids I dont know.

- - - Updated - - -

there are currently 13 guardian druids in the top 1000 on the wol site. If you dont see the problem I cannot help you.

You mean the part where you started trash talking because of some shitty tier list ?

Is this how you apply for jobs too? see what tier you current job has to trash talk it even further ?

Quote Originally Posted by fckblizzardd View Post
    Well why do I even post on this forums which is swarmed with trolls/kids I dont know
    and 33 whole times too! why indeed?

Quote Originally Posted by Boiled-Lobster View Post
    You mean the part where you started trash talking because of some shitty tier list ?

Is this how you apply for jobs too? see what tier you current job has to trash talk it even further ?
    ok reported. bye you will get banned.

this is hilarious since I am higher rated than you. And you dont understand my point at all. Well why do I even post on this forums which is swarmed with trolls/kids I dont know.

- - - Updated - - -

there are currently 13 guardian druids in the top 1000 on the wol site. If you dont see the problem I cannot help you.
    Because there is no problem - there's few people playing due we'd live in a world of youtubers with shitty posts complaining about everything, something something media slavery - if you fail to understand that problem, I cannot help you.

- - - Updated - - -

Gee, thanks.

Someone is out of touch with reality in this thread, i'll give you that.

soooooo sweet.

what did you report him for? YOU are the one breaking the rules of the forum 1. trolling 2. "i quit" thread...

- - - Updated - - -

why do I even post on this forums which is swarmed with trolls/kids I dont know
    birds of feather...

Well why do I even post on this forums which is swarmed with trolls/kids I dont know.
    You've named yourself "fckblizzardd". You're an epitome of a troll and kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Boiled-Lobster View Post
    Oké, bye. ( FYI guardian druid tank here with a 2.3k rating and no issues in keys, perhaps stop listening to doomsaying youtubers and play your own game ).
    2.3k is not really a relevant rating for this discussion tbh

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    "I Quit" type threads don't tend to produce much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead