Fastest way to level UP in 10.0.5?

I am doing some M+ and WQ. Is not that slow but i want an even faster method since i gotta lvl UP 3 more chars....

From 60 to 70,i mean

10+ Year Old Account
    60-70 with alts is already piss easy. I think dungeons might be faster still but questing is a solid choice too now that the Academy have been fixed.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Timewalking, the Legion one is currently up.

I'm confused. How are you doing m+ to level? Also why are you capitalizing UP? Do you have to level Utgarde Pinnacle?

In any case, I always find questing in warmode to be a rather quick experience. With just a select few optional quests completed, I tend to finish Waking Shores around level 68, and usually just continue leveling in Planes. By the time I reach Maarukai I usually hit 70.

On characters with gathering professions, Waking Shores is usually enough on its own just from all the gathering xp I get on the side.

I'll add that timewalking has historically been a quick way to level, but I've yet to personally confirm whether that's the case from 60-70.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Ok, so legion dungeons and World quests and normal quests are currently the Best options. Thanks boys

1st order of business: Level your dragonflight

After that you should be at max level within a few hours.
    On my alt i practically just spammed dungeons and did gathering inbetween.

MoP dungeons all the way.

From 10 to 20 you should get nothing but Temple/Brewery. These take 8 minutes if you know what you're doing.
    From 20 to 40 or so you'll get Shadowpan and the Mantid one (forgot lmao), but as soon as you hit 50 again nothing but Temple for some reason, which is perfect.
    Takes about 6 hours to go from 10 to 60.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    I'm confused. How are you doing m+ to level? Also why are you capitalizing UP? Do you have to level Utgarde Pinnacle?

In any case, I always find questing in warmode to be a rather quick experience. With just a select few optional quests completed, I tend to finish Waking Shores around level 68, and usually just continue leveling in Planes. By the time I reach Maarukai I usually hit 70.

On characters with gathering professions, Waking Shores is usually enough on its own just from all the gathering xp I get on the side.

I'll add that timewalking has historically been a quick way to level, but I've yet to personally confirm whether that's the case from 60-70.
    Stop reading into it so hard ya' fuckin weirdo.

"Fastest way to level UP" "I want to level FAST" "FAST leveling" they all mean the same thing.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    MoP dungeons all the way.

From 10 to 20 you should get nothing but Temple/Brewery. These take 8 minutes if you know what you're doing.
    From 20 to 40 or so you'll get Shadowpan and the Mantid one (forgot lmao), but as soon as you hit 50 again nothing but Temple for some reason, which is perfect.
    Takes about 6 hours to go from 10 to 60.

- - - Updated - - -

Stop reading into it so hard ya' fuckin weirdo.

"Fastest way to level UP" "I want to level FAST" "FAST leveling" they all mean the same thing.
    Post is for 60-70 not 1-60

Quote Originally Posted by Phob View Post
    Post is for 60-70 not 1-60
    Irrelevant, this is still a fast way to level.

60 to 70 spam dungeons.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Irrelevant, this is still a fast way to level.

60 to 70 spam dungeons.
    So you made a wall to post what 3 other people said (aswell as after the op said that's what they will do) just so you could call someone a weirdo.

Quote Originally Posted by Phob View Post
    So you made a wall to post what 3 other people said (aswell as after the op said that's what they will do) just so you could call someone a weirdo.
    Yes, this is a free forum. Thanks for bumping up my post count.

More balloons!

1+ Year Old Account
    I tried Legion Timewalking with PUGs, not really my cup of tea, since it's really a hit or miss, unless you (or a friend) can tank and do big pulls.
    I still prefer traditional questing. I use AAP Reloaded addon and I buy gears/chants/gems/consumables upon hitting level 60 which helps to expedite the leveling process. I levelled 12 alts this way. I wrote a little shopping list for myself before leveling. Might not be the best one, but hope it helps.

Armor to buy: -
    Buy 316 blues for the following slot
    - Cloak
    - Head (Requires DF engineering, just learn it after u complete the 1st quest chain in Waking Shores, at the Wingrest embassy place)
    - Ring (buy 1 only cuz unique-equipped)
    - Feet
    - Chest
    - Bracer

Weapons to buy (You should buy two weapons, they are usually cheap in AH. If they're expensive on your server, don't bother):
    - iLvl 274 (equip at Level 64) - tends to be expensive in Area 52-US, but cheap in Stormrage-US
    - ilvl 302 (equip Level 67).
    - Or if quest rewards give better weapons, by all means use those.

Enchants to buy:-
    - 1x Enchant Chest - Waking Stats (whichever quality that is cheap), for any classes
    - at least 10x Enchant Gloves - Eternal Strength (ONLY IF YOUR PRIMARY STAT IS STRENGTH). Keep enchanting whenever u get a higher ilvl gloves
    - 1x Enchant Cloak - Writ of Speed (whichever quality that is cheap)
    - at least 10x Enchant Weapon - Celestial Guidance, applicable for any classes
    - at least 10x Enchant Ring - Devotion of Critical Strike/Haste/Mastery (Check your class stat priority for PVE and decide which one is the most appropriate)
    - At least 10x Vibrant Spellthread (Only if your primary stat is INT)
    - At least 10x Reinforced Armor Kit (Only if your primary stat is STR or AGI)
    - 1x Enchant Boots - Plainsrunner's Breeze (Any class), OR 1x Enchant Boots - Eternal Agility (If your primary stat is agility)
    - 1x Enchant Bracer - Eternal Intellect (If INT class) or 1x Enchant Bracer - Writ of Speed (Any class)

Gems to buy:
    - Just go to the AH, under Gems, buy 2x ilvl 415 gems, depending on your class stats priority, choose the appropriate gems. Gem your 316 Neck and Ring

Food and Drink (Buy at least 30x):
    - Primary stat agility: Scrambled Basilisk Eggs (Lvl 60-64), Riverside Picnic (Lvl 65-70)
    - Primary stat int: Thrice-Spiced Mammoth Kabob (Lvl 60-64), Roast Duck Delight (Lvl 65-70)
    - Primary stat str: Charred Hornswog Steaks (Lvl 60-64), Braised Bruffalon Brisket (Lvl 65-70)

Flask and Rune:
    - At least 20x Spectral Flask of Power
    - At least 30x Veiled Augment Rune

Potion:
    - At least 30x Refreshing Healing Potion
    - At least 50x Potion of Spectral Intellect/Agility/Strength (Depending on your primary stat, Good for doing large burst damage if you're soloing rares, etc..), does not share CD with healing pots, so you can consume pots at the same time
    - At least 50x Shadowcore Oil, apply it to your weapons

My questing routes (warmode off):
    - Store up to 1.5 levels worth of Rested XP upon hitting 60 first before leveling your characters.
    - Use AAP Reloaded. AAP doesn't really tell you to kill rares. so use addons like SilverDragon / HandyNotes and keep track of rares on your map. Rares give good XP too. probably a quest worth of XP? basically, you should kill every rares you see.
    - Once AAP tells you to go to the fire place at Azure Span as part of the main campaign, stop doing the quest chain at the fire place because it's painful. You can stop using AAP from there. then refer to this guide, google it as I can't post links yet (Dragonflight leveling your alt army - fastest route using adventure mode), follow the THALDRASZUS section.
    - At level 68 or 69, you can also do tailoring to gain about 75% xp in 3 minutes. see guide here for ingredients to buy, google the following guide as I can't post links: Step-by-step guide: How to gain 700.000 xp (2-3 levels) in 10 minutes using profession First Craft Bonus (still working after the nerf). Includes full shopping list and gold cost, but training new recipes can be expensive, so if you don't wanna do this, it's fine.