View Poll Results: Which tank do you invite, all else being equal (score, gear, etc).

Voters
55. This poll is closed
  • Brewmaster

13 23.64%
  • Death Knight

16 29.09%
  • Demon Hunter

10 18.18%
  • Druid

11 20.00%
  • Paladin

22 40.00%
  • Warrior

38 69.09%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    What would I give to have Focused Enmity/Soaring Shield be something I can change in combat, even with a very long CD. The difference in ST when you are playing with Focused Enmity is crazy but you can only really afford to use it for certain raid bosses, for PvP and maybe when soloing old content/world rares.
    Yep. I appreciate them giving some love to our ST, but would rather they had buffed something we were actually using.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Stood in the Fire Zendhal The Black's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    When I have a mood for playing dps, answer to which tank do I invite is "Yes"
    Mainly because there is a lack of tanks since like forever

When I play tank, I tend to be invited near instantly (Yes I know prow warr blah blah meta blah blah... I've been warrior main since day 1, I've suffered enough to be good for a once)

Raider io and completion level for the dungeon I'm searching>>>Rest.

If they'd all be the same though: War>Pala-Bdk>Dh-Brew>>Guardian.
    Paladin over War if the group has not enough/long cd interrupts etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    A 7% increased damage intake is a significant nerf lol, also whichever one I'm playing and since I have everything except Bear that would be the answer.
    7% is significant, but it doesn't change the fact, that prot is still so fucking tanky, for how little it takes.

My favourite tank to invite is always BDK because I love their toolkit. I avoid bears because while some of them can "outplay" their spec's weaknesses generally they struggle and are a nightmare for healers who shouldn't really need to worry much about tanks this expansion.

I avoid prot warriors because every tard rerolled to one and grew a huge ego from hitting 2600io mashing 4 buttons and without knowing anything about the dungeons. The worst, most clueless and most toxic tanks I've seen have invariably been pwarrs, and their io is bait. Luckily I think both bdk and ppala are just as good, with better utility in some ways and a less toxic playerbase.
    Last edited by aimercj; 2023-02-03 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aimercj View Post
    My favourite tank to invite is always BDK because I love their toolkit. I avoid bears because while some of them can "outplay" their spec's weaknesses generally they struggle and are a nightmare for healers who shouldn't really need to worry much about tanks this expansion.

I avoid prot warriors because every tard rerolled to one and grew a huge ego from hitting 2600io mashing 4 buttons and without knowing anything about the dungeons. The worst, most clueless and most toxic tanks I've seen have invariably been pwarrs, and their io is bait. Luckily I think both bdk and ppala are just as good, with better utility in some ways and a less toxic playerbase.
    People playing meta specs are generally gonna be -200 or -300 IO from average skill pretty much every season. I invite a 2600 Monk over a 2600 War usually, the monk will actually leg sweep, ring of peace and touch of death priority targets the war is a gamble on if they even know what they can spell reflect.

Blizz sees Prot Pally is *maybe* 2nd best to Warrior and gets out nerf bat for 10.07: "NO ONE GETS CLOSE TO WARRIOR!"

Take back everything I said. Devs are amazing! Thank you Blizz!
    Last edited by Felfaadaern Darkterror; 2023-02-27 at 09:50 PM.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Joveon Lightbringer View Post
    Blizz sees Prot Pally is *maybe* 2nd best to Warrior and gets out nerf bat for 10.07: "NO ONE GETS CLOSE TO WARRIOR!"
    Yeah the ret changes make me less than happy . . .