Armory and Crafting

Life would be a lot easier if the Armory told you who crafted a piece. Like, I can see that someone on my server is wearing a crafted item, but I have to find them in-game or ask in Trade to find the crafter.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Out of interest, of what relevance is knowing the crafter?

I think I've generally had to wait no more than 10 minutes to see someone in trade chat advertising the item I need.

Even for some of the rarer/more difficult items to craft - e.g. Lariat or items that need the altar in Brackenhide.

I've never seen a crafter advertising in trade on my server. Anecdotal evidence, of course. And yeah, I could ask in Trade (and I did), but I got no responses.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    I've never seen a crafter advertising in trade on my server. Anecdotal evidence, of course. And yeah, I could ask in Trade (and I did), but I got no responses.
    Oh wow, what server are you on?

On Ravencrest, they don't shut up. Between them and "SELLING 8/8HC BOOST" you can barely read trade chat because it flashes by so quick.

Nesingwary/Vek'nilash/Nazgrel

And like I said, it's anecdotal. It very well could be happening and I just don't see it, because I don't spend a ton of time idling in Valdrakken, but Trade is pretty quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimson View Post
    Nesingwary/Vek'nilash/Nazgrel

And like I said, it's anecdotal. It very well could be happening and I just don't see it, because I don't spend a ton of time idling in Valdrakken, but Trade is pretty quiet.
    Oh I see. Unfortunately it comes with the territory.

Whenever I get enough concentrated primal infusions to craft something new I make peace with the fact I gotta spend the next 10-20 minutes sitting in Valdrakken reading trade chat... to be honest, I don't think there's many alternatives unless you have any crafter friends.

Yeah, I get it. It just seems like an easy fix to add "crafter" to the armory. Then a quick Google search would show me who can make and it would expedite the process.