Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    I know this is literally our first ever switching of Trading Post product listings; but do we know when its going to happen? Does it happen when each time zone swaps over to the 1st of March kinda like how the actual release was staggered across EU, US, and OC?
    Not sure entirely but my log said 3 days from today for new things to do so maybe first friday of each month.

Only thing I don't like about the post is how stuff you normally wouldn't do, but could be enticed to do for more currency, does not actually matter because you can just max out without touching certain things. These sorts of systems are fantastic to get people to try new things, but with the ease of doing everything and the cap, some stuff's just going to remain untouched.

I get it's to just let people grind in the gameplay styles they enjoy, but having folks who don't normally do PvP work on the honor ones would have been great for a guild like mine to bring new folks in, and actually learn how fun it can be. (And system isn't "FOMO" like some weirdly obsessive people freak out about, so they could just skip it if they truly didn't want to.)

I like having stuff to do, and I like having casual fun group stuff to do with my guild and friends, but this just doesn't push it.

It doesn't appeal to me, it's just a vendor with yet more rewards, in a game that has so many already.

I know it gets you to do some things in game... but I'd rather rewards be linked to unique content (quests/stories, puzzles, etc). e.g. look after a dragon egg and raise it into a dragon vs just getting given one randomly off a quest.

I feel Blizzard continue to neglect the RP aspect in MMORPG. I am not an RPer, but I value the effort made to make systems feel part of the world and not just systems on top of the world.

Looking at the March listings, my first impression was disappointment there was no mount to buy.

But you know, thinking about it, if there was a mount-- ANY mount-- I would always buy it first, basically erasing everything else for sale. So maybe the best solution is for the reward for capping at 1000 tendies every month be something huge, rather than offering that highly desirable item directly for sale.

I doubt Blizzard put this much thought into it and more than likely there'll be a mount for sale next month, but I guess we'll see. I really do want that TCG Rhino.

https://www.warcraftmounts.com/mount...whiterhino.php

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    The Darkmoon set looks interesting.
    Such a shame that Dracthyr can’t show actual transmog in their base form.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Looking at the March listings, my first impression was disappointment there was no mount to buy.

But you know, thinking about it, if there was a mount-- ANY mount-- I would always buy it first, basically erasing everything else for sale. So maybe the best solution is for the reward for capping at 1000 tendies every month be something huge, rather than offering that highly desirable item directly for sale.

I doubt Blizzard put this much thought into it and more than likely there'll be a mount for sale next month, but I guess we'll see. I really do want that TCG Rhino.

https://www.warcraftmounts.com/mount...whiterhino.php
    You can get the TCG rhino already from the BMAH.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually pretty pleased with it so far. I'm not even sure I had to go out of my way to complete last month's points, I know I glanced at what was needed, but I think everything I did was going about my normal gameplay.

I like/want 5 items on this months list, unfortunately 2 are the sets so I may have to holdover one for April's points.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Last month's trading post mount is missing...
    But at least using it on a Dracthyr lets you fly like you're supposed to...

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    You can get the TCG rhino already from the BMAH.
    Sure, if I was looking to blow tons of money. I'm still sitting on >18 million gold because I don't buy big-ticket items. That one thing removes gold from my consideration entirely, I just don't have to care about it at all.

Got home from work, ready to do a round of weekly chores for an hour or two.
    Was honestly really excited to see there's was a new TP rotation.

BLACK CLOAK & HOOD!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

It was interesting in concept but ran out of things worth doing since I hate M+, and I refuse to pay to play boring/tedious gameplay, that isn't fun.

So that alone was not enough to keep me subbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciadia View Post
    It was interesting in concept but ran out of things worth doing since I hate M+, and I refuse to pay to play boring/tedious gameplay, that isn't fun.

So that alone was not enough to keep me subbed.
    That is your right. If you don't like anything in this game why would you pay to not play it^^