What now after reaching level 60?

Hit level 60, i do not own DF and i am not going to buy it for that much. What am i supposed to do now ? I cant do any of the endgame stuff, can not raid or do harder dungeons, no point in progressing my gear do just run normal dungeons over and over again. I do not want to make another character to just level them in dead zones.

Stop playing.

If you go to a restaurant but don't want to buy any food there, you are probably not going to eat and should leave.

Find another game to play. There is nothing for you to do if you don't want to buy the game.

You could do stuff from non-DF expansions, including mount/mog runs in pre-SL raids.

But yeah, if you want to do current expac stuff, you need the current expac.

What do you expect? There to be a whole set of content below max level that is made for like the 2 people who didn't buy DF?
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

WotLK Classic. No expansion purchase required to play endgame. Ulduar is a really fun raid.

If you go to a theme park and stand outside the entrance for an afternoon because you refuse to pay the entrance fee its not the parks fault your bored.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

This is obvious bait, but there's so much to do without the current expansion. I didn't buy Shadowlands until like halfway into its life cycle, I definitely played WoW less but I still did some things I enjoyed. Leveling alts, going for transmogs and raid mounts, doing Loremaster for all non-SL content, etc.

I did pay for the subscription, paying 50 euros do actually experience the game is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentSword View Post
    I did pay for the subscription, paying 50 euros do actually experience the game is dumb.
    And you are getting exactly what you payed for. Not Blizzards problem, nor our problem that you decide to pay for something that you don't want.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

During BFA, I dinged 120 at the end of the jade forest, and yet I still managed to play more than a year withouth even starting BFA, there is plenty of stuff to do, even without the latest expansion.
    MMO Champs :

i do not own DF and i am not going to buy it for that much. What am i supposed to do now ?
    I'd say your next goal should probably be to get a better job.

not really, not checking what sub will give you before paying it is VERY dumb though...
    you can experience what you paid for, you cant experience dragonflight content bcs you DIDNT buy dragonflight... its not really hard concept, and its pretty much everywhere, if you buy "basic" cable you cant watch premium channels either, same principle...

The real question would be why would you sub in the first place without the current expansion if you want to play end game content?

Hit level 60, i do not own DF and i am not going to buy it for that much. What am i supposed to do now ? I cant do any of the endgame stuff, can not raid or do harder dungeons, no point in progressing my gear do just run normal dungeons over and over again. I do not want to make another character to just level them in dead zones.
    You honestly answered your own question. Sounds to me like you have achieved what you wanted to, and wouldn't enjoy anything the game has to offer. Cancel your sub and go play one of the many great games out there. Cancel your sub and pay for game pass instead and enjoy a smorgasbord of games for the price.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

This can't be a serious thread, right? Go pirate some game if you're too poor/cheap to buy this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    "Help Me Choose" type threads don't tend to produce much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead