Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

The Trading Post is Now Live in NA

The Trading Post is Now Live in NA
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The Trading Post* is now open for business** with a multitude of mystical, magical items to add to your collection with just the exchange of Trader’s Tender—earnable through a variety of in-game activities.

Visit T&W (Tawney and Wilder) just outside the Mage District in Stormwind or the Zen’shiri Trading Post next to Grommash Hold in Orgrimmar to check out all the latest items they have available.

Here’s What’s in Stock for February

Celestial Steed
    Item Type: Mount
    Cost: 900 Trader's Tender

Garrlok
    Item Type: Pet
    Cost: 750 Trader's Tender

Ensemble: Swashbuckling Bucaneer's Slops
    Item Type: Armor Set
    Cost: 650 Trader's Tender

Iridescent Warcloak
    Item Type: Cloak
    Cost: 75 Trader's Tender

Vagabond’s Rosey Threads
    Cost: 100 Trader's Tender

Wanderer's Rosey Trappings

Infiltrator's Bandolier
    Item Type: Backpack
    Cost: 250 Trader's Tender

Operative's Bandolier
    Item Type: Backpack
    Cost: 250 Trader's Tender

Rosy Corsage
    Item Type: Hand

Fetid Bouquet
    Item Type: Offhand

Fury of the Firelord
    Item Type: 1-Hand Mace
    Cost: 750 Trader's Tender

Squire's Etched Warhammer
    Item Type: 2-Hand Mace

Shard of Frozen Secrets
    Item Type: Dagger
    Cost: 200 Trader's Tender

Azure Scalesworn Longbow
    Item Type: Bow
    Cost: 200 Trader's Tender

Shattered Voidspire
    Item Type: Staff
    Cost: 500 Trader's Tender

This Month’s Bonus Reward

Ash'adar, Harbinger of Dawn mount

Complete activities to fill the bar at the top of the Traveler’s Log found in the Adventure Guide (Shift-J)***, and you’ll receive this month’s bonus reward— Ash'adar, Harbinger of Dawn mount.

How it Works
    Get Tender Every Month

At the first of each month, players with an active account in good standing will receive 500 Trader’s Tender automatically every month from a chest called the Collector’s Cache. If you don’t have active game time on your account or aren’t a subscriber at the start of a new month, don’t worry. Your Tender will be awarded on the first day of the month when you do have game time or an active subscription. This will be the same amount for everyone, regardless of how you pay for your game time.

The Traveler's Log
    Complete monthly activities listed in the new Traveler’s Log. Each month features a rotating, themed set of activities. These activities provide the opportunity to earn up to 500 additional Trader’s Tender. There’s only a set amount of Tender you can earn each month through completing activities, so you won’t need to complete all the ones in the log each month. You’ll be able to pick and choose from a variety of fun in-game activities to easily earn Tender. Players can choose to earn by continuing to play the game as they already do, such as completing quests, competing in battlegrounds, participating in holiday activities, and even running Mythic+ dungeons. But you can also choose to take part in activities uniquely designed for the month.

What a Tender Moment
    As a way of saying “Thank you” to the community for continuing to play World of Warcraft with us, we will be awarding a bonus 500 Trader’s Tender to players who purchase Dragonflight and add it to their account†. This bonus Trader’s Tender will also be rewarded retroactively to players who have already purchased Dragonflight. Players can collect this bonus Trader’s Tender once the Trading Post feature goes live from their Collector’s Cache.

Learn more about the Trading Post in our previously published news post on the official site.

*The Trading Post feature is not available in WoW Classic titles.
    **Requires World of Warcraft Subscription or Game Time
    ***Requires Level 10 to access the Adventure Guide.
    †Bonus Trader’s Tender is granted only once per Battle.net account.

Ah so Ash'adar is a reward and not something you need to purchase, that's nice.

Not much interests me this month though so guess I'll sit on things and wait. Is there a cap to how many tenders you can have? (Besides the cap of only a certain amount per month, I mean)

15+ Year Old Account
    As a hunter, the cape transmog is interesting to me.

The only thing I really want is the goofy-ass ogre pet. It's so cute.

3+ Year Old Account
    It does feel like there's a bit of something for a number of people, though on a personal level, not a lot of big eye-catchers.

The Good
    Ash'adar being a bonus. It gives off a "Would have been a cash shop mount in a different time period" vibe, so it not eating Tender's a plus. Wonder if it's gonna be pure FOMO or if it's gonna show up as a bonus and/or a Tender item down the road?
    Iridescent Warcloak - For a mere 75 tender, this cloak feels like it would fit a "mismatched armor" set perfectly. Honestly a borderline steal.
    Squire's Etched Warhammer - This one gets a pass because of its modest price. It definitely suits a more modest transmog set well.

The Meh
    Celestial Steed - This is fine if you're a mount collector that's more about filling checkmarks and didn't want to shell out real money, but this mount has been thoroughly outclassed in terms of design many times over by now. Past that, 900's a bit steep.
    Garrlok - Ogre companion pet's neat, but 750's a bit spicy for what doesn't seem like a terribly amazing battle pet on paper.
    Vagabond’s Rosey Threads / Wanderer's Rosey Trappings - 100 is a modest price, but this feels a bit specific in terms of usage. If you main Arcane Mage, great. If not, ehhh, it's okay. Wanderer's is a bit better IMO.
    Infiltrator's Bandolier / Operative's Bandolier - 250 feels a bit high for a single piece, but this is pretty fantastic for rogues. Infiltrator's gets my vote for best in show, but that could be Horde bias speaking.
    Rosy Corsage Interesting that this is a hand piece rather than an offhand. That makes it one of the more interesting 100 Tender pieces, though it feels a bit specific to be "Good".
    Fetid Bouquet - This has "Undead RPer" written all over it, and once again, can't really go wrong with that price. Still pretty "Eh" on it overall.
    (MOVED) Fury of the Firelord - Now that I know the Gnoll Flail is a thing that exists (Thanks, Rustedsaint!), this weapon loses a good bit of the luster it previously had. While less unique, flails are still a very rare weapon type, so it's still enough to keep it out of the "Bad" category, even at the 750 Tender price tag.
    (MOVED) Shard of Frozen Secrets - I stand corrected on this one (Thanks, Jodmos). Despite the icon for the weapon being around for well over a decade, this exact model was not. Unfortunately, it's still a dagger in a sea of daggers, so 200 feels a tad sharp (No pun intended) for what's one of the smallest weapon types in the game.
    (MOVED) Azure Scalesworn Longbow - Kinda similar sentiments to above, though this bow is a BIT more unique in terms of model. Unfortunately, bows being restricted to one class does it no favors, and it's not that much of a standout, so kinda a "Meh" from me overall.

The Bad
    Ensemble: Swashbuckling Buccaneer's Slops - There's already a decent number of pirate-themed cosmetic pieces in the game, so 650 for a more HD set feels like overkill.
    Shattered Voidspire - This one's kind of in a similar boat as the Shard of Frozen Secrets and Azure Scalesworn Longbow, but at 500 Tender, this feels like the most overpriced piece of the batch. Even moreso than the pirate set.

And those are my (updated) opinions that absolutely no one asked for, but I felt compelled to share anyway.
    Last edited by Chilela; 2023-02-02 at 05:48 PM.

1+ Year Old Account
    Why the fuck is the bandolier on the back?! Do the devs even what a bandolier looks like?!

Quote Originally Posted by Cynical Asshole View Post
    Why the fuck is the bandolier on the back?! Do the devs even what a bandolier looks like?!
    Bandoliers go all the way around, with latches on the back to hold guns etc... Realistically it should be both a tabard and a back item, but they don't really have the slots for that. And their back textures don't extend to the front for... Obvious reasons. And it can't take the shirt slot because shirt slots, texture-wise, have the lowest priority.

Would be great if they had cosmetic-specific slots like a lot of games have. But it'd probably end up conflicting horrifically with a lot of their chest items in the process.
    If I don't respond to something you tagged me in, assume one of two things.
    1) Your post was too stupid to acknowledge, or
    2) Your post is cringe and not worth replying to.

Alternatively, if it happens a lot I probably have you blocked due to one of the above things. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Agall View Post
    Does it loop around the front as well?
    Not when I tried it on earlier.

1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    Bandoliers go all the way around, with latches on the back to hold guns etc... Realistically it should be both a tabard and a back item, but they don't really have the slots for that. And their back textures don't extend to the front for... Obvious reasons. And it can't take the shirt slot because shirt slots, texture-wise, have the lowest priority.

Would be great if they had cosmetic-specific slots like a lot of games have. But it'd probably end up conflicting horrifically with a lot of their chest items in the process.
    It has throwing knives on it. You don't reach around to the back to pull a throwing knife.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilela View Post
    It does feel like there's a bit of something for a number of people, though on a personal level, not a lot of big eye-catchers.

The Bad
    Ensemble: Swashbuckling Buccaneer's Slops - There's already a decent number of pirate-themed cosmetic pieces in the game, so 650 for a more HD set feels like overkill.
    Shard of Frozen Secrets - I can't help but shake the feeling a very similar model's already in-game. Or maybe I'm gaslighting myself. Either way, for 200 Tender, ehhhhhhhhh
    Azure Scalesworn Longbow - Refer to above.
    Shattered Voidspire - Same as the last two, but at 500 Tender, this feels like the most overpriced piece of the batch. Even moreso than the pirate set.

And those are my opinions that absolutely no one asked for, but I felt compelled to share anyway.
    Shard of Frozen Secrets and Shattered Voidspire are recolours of Murder and Edict of Argus. Not sure about the bow though but don't think it is.
    Last edited by Jodmos; 2023-02-02 at 12:16 AM.

Can we hoard the coins(currency) for the next trading points or do it reset?

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    They said they rollover

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Feel free to hoard them, the only thing that resets monthly is the ability to earn an additional 500 that month through tasks.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Hopefully they will use this to add some of the unused models they've added over the years. Still looking for the Nexus 2H axe that wasn't added.

There's an old post linking to a bunch of them. https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-models-%28%28

Trader's Tenders AKA Tendies

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Hopefully they will use this to add some of the unused models they've added over the years. Still looking for the Nexus 2H axe that wasn't added.

There's an old post linking to a bunch of them. https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-models-%28%28

Pray for Firelands heroic mail belt... !

6 months later: 2000 traders tender for $9.95 US as the spectral tiger is this month's featured mount and costs 40,000.

So this game has finally became a collection game :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomR View Post
    it always was.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilela View Post

Fury of the Firelord - 750 Tender's a bit steep, but isn't this one of, if not the first flail transmogs since the Paladin Mage Tower artifact? It's definitely very samey compared to the N Firelands weapon mogs, but its unique traits more than make up for it. IMO, the best of the "Big Spender" bunch.

[.
    Nah we have the gnoll flail from
    https://www.wowhead.com/item=202692/gnoll-fiend-flail which looks better imo

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AtomR View Post
    People been grinding mounts/gear since 2005 back when you had to keep all your mounts in your bags

Quote Originally Posted by Chriisto View Post
    6 months later: 2000 traders tender for $9.95 US as the spectral tiger is this month's featured mount and costs 40,000.
    Not going to happen. IT is amusing that the cash shop has not change during its entire existenece and people still claim they are going to start doing things like this.