Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomR View Post
    So this game has finally became a collection game :/
    I think it will become a FREE TO PLAY game.

Is it possible to collect everything in time? I play quite a bit but I feel like getting the currency for it takes a long time (Like defeating 50 raid bosses or whatever). Also I am a collection freak so I neeeeeeed all of it XD

I figured out what i needed to do...finally
    You first need to do some quest to talk with random NPCs in trading post to unlock the LOG in Adventure Guide first

Then you are good to go...

edit:

I did this and completed everything for the month

Last edited by Big Thanks; 2023-02-02 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoic View Post
    Is it possible to collect everything in time? I play quite a bit but I feel like getting the currency for it takes a long time (Like defeating 50 raid bosses or whatever). Also I am a collection freak so I neeeeeeed all of it XD
    I completed cap without touching a dungeon, raid, or bg in like 2 hours? It's pretty quick just sad its not possible to get enough points for all items and its per account so I cannot do it on an alt to get what i missed.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    Shard of Frozen Secrets and Shattered Voidspire are recolours of Murder and Edict of Argus. Not sure about the bow though but don't think it is.
    I searched a bit, and I stand corrected. I guess the fact that the icon for the dagger has been used for a couple of weapons already convinced me that it already existed. I guess I can tentatively put the dagger and bow under "meh" in that case. The staff's still overpriced, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    Nah we have the gnoll flail from
    https://www.wowhead.com/item=202692/gnoll-fiend-flail which looks better imo
    Fair enough. Down to "meh" it goes. Teetering on "Bad" territory due to the price alone, but it still stands out pretty well.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    these heritige armors looks awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Ardourdan View Post
    Pray for Firelands heroic mail belt... !
    That's been added to the Trial of Style token vendor. Ultramafic Girdle. 15 Trial of Style Tokens.

They've added a lot of missing bits that visually complete sets.

50 raid bosses is nothing since it's not specific. Run ICC on a couple toons or run through whatever. In current gear, it shouldn't take more than a couple hours.

Hol up... is that bandolier only in the back? but thats not how bandoliers work... theyre supposed to loop around the front with items in the front.
    This makes no sense, a bandolier is basically an extra toolbelt except the backside is harder to reach because our arms dont bend that way.

It only takes a couple of hours. The raid bosses is on 25 bosses and you can do ANY raid. FIrelands, ICC, and Molten Core alone give you the 25 you need and you don't even need to complete the one you do third.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JSoup View Post
    50 raid bosses is nothing since it's not specific. Run ICC on a couple toons or run through whatever. In current gear, it shouldn't take more than a couple hours.
    And it was actually 25 bosses, not 50.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    And it was actually 25 bosses, not 50.
    Dungeon bosses is 50 though. And I gotta say, the goal was met. At first it did come off as more busy work with the listed goal being to get the player back out into the world and blah blah. But..it did it. I hadn't run ICC since Korthia. I never really do transmog runs, but saw there was a pile of hunter stuff I didn't have in Highmaul. Had a 'huh, yeah, this raid was kinda neat' moment.

Quote Originally Posted by JSoup View Post
    Dungeon bosses is 50 though. And I gotta say, the goal was met. At first it did come off as more busy work with the listed goal being to get the player back out into the world and blah blah. But..it did it. I hadn't run ICC since Korthia. I never really do transmog runs, but saw there was a pile of hunter stuff I didn't have in Highmaul. Had a 'huh, yeah, this raid was kinda neat' moment.
    I see. But dungeons are even faster and you can simply reset them if you run normals.

I see. But dungeons are even faster and you can simply reset them if you run normals.
    But you need to do dungeons that offer experience unlike the raid one. Pity, as I would have used it for transmog runs but needing xp slows it down a lot.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    honestly the rewards from the TP are extremely lackluster. The pirate xmog is abysmal and about as low effort as it could possibly be (looks worse than most vanilla assets)

Quote Originally Posted by Jodmos View Post
    But you need to do dungeons that offer experience unlike the raid one. Pity, as I would have used it for transmog runs but needing xp slows it down a lot.
    I guess that does slow it down, but you can spam normals in dungeon finder until you get them.

If you don't have the white hawkstrider yet, this is as good an excuse as any to start the grind.