Revival Catalyst Bugged?

Hey

Has anyone else found that if they didn't use the catalyst charge last reset, and hand in the catalyst charge quest for this reset, that they don't get 2 charges?

I've got a ticket open but can see some similar comments on wowhead. Surely this is not intended. Has anyone else had this problem?
    Last edited by L3fty; 2023-02-02 at 11:48 AM.

are you watching for the currency in your inventory or at the catalyst? the catalyst will always show 1 as that is the cost to use it, not how many you have

Quote Originally Posted by heltvild View Post
    are you watching for the currency in your inventory or at the catalyst? the catalyst will always show 1 as that is the cost to use it, not how many you have
    maybe i have a potato for a brain but i can't see it in the inventory either

Quote Originally Posted by L3fty View Post
    Hey

Has anyone else found that if they didn't use the catalyst charge last reset, and hand in the catalyst charge quest for this reset, that they don't get 2 charges?

I've got a ticket open but can see some similar comments on wowhead. Surely this is not intended. Has anyone else had this problem?
    Had this bug, too. You still have two charges, it just shows that you have one. You use one charge then you'll have another charge available after that one.

10+ Year Old Account
    It always shows one charge, whether you have more or not. You'll still be able to use two though, if you have two banked up. Whether this is a bug or just a very bad, unintuitive design showing the cost (it's always one so... why?), I don't know.

AFAIK there is no where to see how many charges you have. Nothing shows in my inventory or currency tab. Last tier you had to use a weakaura to track, but even that only worked if you were already sitting at the Catalyst; there was no way to see if you weren't.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    It always shows one charge, whether you have more or not. You'll still be able to use two though, if you have two banked up. Whether this is a bug or just a very bad, unintuitive design showing the cost (it's always one so... why?), I don't know.
    Inclined to say bug because it absolutely will tell you if you have zero charges. I freaked out much like the OP because I banked my charges on alts since I knew they wouldn't be getting any set bonuses on that lock out. I almost didn't even try catalyzing because of it but then I said fuck it and realized the charges were still there.

Thanks for the replies, relief to know I did not lose 1