Where these 1.5 exp ppl get ego from in solo shuffle ?

Hitting 1.8 - 2.1 super inflated solo shuffle for the first time while being stuck 1.5 literally,and calling out others for being way more experienced than them.Dear god,some crazy mental issues

1+ Year Old Account
    I tried SS once. Considering I had 0 mmr, I expected to face off against similar players. Little did I know, it was all very skilled and geared players with addons and macros and everything even at very low 0 mmr.

Reminded me of my foolish attempt to try Overwatch 2, years after I quit the prequel, and expected to face off against new players and returning layers. LOL. It was all people who never quit the game and their smurfs. Dumped OW2 instantly, good thing I didn't spend a dime on it.

you think most of us care about rating? half the people above 2k are garbage and play fotm classes. i know people who couldnt beat me in WOD,legion,bfa, all of a sudden think they are glad material because they got carried on a fury warrior to 2.4k in shadowlands.

- - - Updated - - -

solo shuffle is filled with melee classes that blizzturd feels should have 100% up time on casters while being able to hit 120k hits back to back. nothing matters, your rating doesn't mtter, your past rating doesn't matter, nothing does.

It's super hard to get from 1500 and up. because when your 1500 and let's say you win 5/1 get 56 scores.

Your next battle, you will get into teams with people who have less than 400 ratings, cant heal, cant type, and cant read.

And at best, you get 3/3. and lose rating.

ive seen a select few people with 50 games played and 2600. Blizzard picks and chooses favorites. Cool mode.

Quote Originally Posted by deathshere View Post
    you think most of us care about rating? half the people above 2k are garbage and play fotm classes. i know people who couldnt beat me in WOD,legion,bfa, all of a sudden think they are glad material because they got carried on a fury warrior to 2.4k in shadowlands.

- - - Updated - - -

solo shuffle is filled with melee classes that blizzturd feels should have 100% up time on casters while being able to hit 120k hits back to back. nothing matters, your rating doesn't mtter, your past rating doesn't matter, nothing does.
    Yeah cuz now the game is all about PRESS BIG CDS CASUALS FINALLY NOT UNSUBSCRIBING CUZ BAD GOOD FOR MONETARY REASONS.
    Last edited by nvaelz; 2023-02-17 at 09:06 PM.
    Writes insightful, well-mannered posts in the Community Council.

Quote Originally Posted by deathshere View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be honest, every time I see your posts, all I see is one miserable unhappy individual. You should really try to get some help man.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackRedGreenofc View Post
    I'll be honest, every time I see your posts, all I see is one miserable unhappy individual. You should really try to get some help man.
    " maybe this isn't for you . " bruh gtfoh with your psychoanalyst wannabe b.s. i never asked you, nor care about what you think rofl you are new to this site, and most likely new to wow as a whole.

Every spec should be forced to mirror until 1800, hence the whole name "rival"

I find it amusing how this thread has aged. Early on with low conquest gear DH obliterated everyone but now those that haven't sat on 2400+ struggle to maintain it as they are being driven extinct by hunters, locks, and wars.

SS rating is high inflated, but still requires some skill.

On the other hand normal arenas(2v2 and 3v3) are harder now. People who were ~2400 in previous seasons are like ~2000-2100 right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Athorha View Post
    Every spec should be forced to mirror until 1800, hence the whole name "rival"
    Why would them? Solo Shuffle kinda... determine your skill mostly. You are getting in the groups with different combinations of players(and they are getting the same). So most skilled person will get most wins.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2023-04-14 at 07:47 AM.