Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by C20 View Post
    Oh wow, that is complete bullshit. As someone who's only auctions are commodities such as ore, that near enough shuts me out of this task on the trading post.
    Feel free to ignore it then. There's like 3000-5000 worth of points you can earn. It's not like you are locked out completely.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldwarte View Post
    Speaking of which, I wish there was a way to find out what's coming next month so I don't foolishly spend points on the month prior. Hear me Blizzard?
    Feels like that would take away from it. They do let you freeze an item. So why not freeze the most expensive item you want and wait until next month? Things will return also so there's that too.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Feel free to ignore it then. There's like 3000-5000 worth of points you can earn. It's not like you are locked out completely.

Feels like that would take away from it. They do let you freeze an item. So why not freeze the most expensive item you want and wait until next month? Things will return also so there's that too.
    Good point!

Being 100 points away from completing the monthly tasks to hit cap though, and this not working is really frustrating. Sure there's lots of tasks that can be done, but the tasks which aren't specific about their criteria need fixing:

- Loot 5000 gold from AH -> doesn't clarify that region-wide auctions aren't valid contributions
    - Defeat 50 dungeon bosses -> doesn't clarify that older dungeon bosses don't count, yet the 25 raid bosses task does include older expansion raid bosses
    - Win 5 battlegrounds -> does this include epic battlegrounds or not? Other language in the game makes me think it doesn't.
    - Complete the siege on Dragonbane keep -> Done that world event 3 times since reset, never got credit

Again, not disputing your point that I have other tasks, just that Blizz have some work to do to clarify criteria for some tasks or bugfixes to extend compatibility

- Complete the siege on Dragonbane keep -> Done that world event 3 times since reset, never got credit

Again, not disputing your point that I have other tasks, just that Blizz have some work to do to clarify criteria for some tasks or bugfixes to extend compatibility
    Are you killing the last boss or afk'ing there to get the box? I got the Siege one first try and know many others who have.

´Still can't claim the tiger mount.

Are you killing the last boss or afk'ing there to get the box? I got the Siege one first try and know many others who have.
    Fighting through the stages and killing the boss, same as I've done every time I've bothered with the event since release. Not sure why you seem to be implying that the system can't possibly be broken (especially considering the amount of bugs we've seen with it since it went live).

Will this fix include the ability to interact with the trading post chest? I was able to claim 200 tenders from it while filling the bar, but have not been given the option to interact with the chest at all in several days, so I'm missing the mount and the last 300 tender.

1+ Year Old Account
    Can someone explain to me how I did I have 500 tendies, got 1000 more in the chest after doing some activities, and my character sheet says I have 950 in total?

The multi-dollar company scammed me of 550 tendies?

It worked today for me. Picked up 500 tokens and mount.

Certainly hope this includes the 5000 AH gold task fix. Looted over 15K gold from auctions, including 6K in one single auction, and still only counted 475g total towards the task.
    My friend and I just posted Crag Boar Meat for 5k and bought each others auctions. Got credit and didn't have to waste time messing with the AH