Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Dwarf is the best mythic+ race.

Not only can it remove any debuffs like in Uldaman with the racial, it also gives you damage reduction and it also has a crit bonus damage racial.

It's simply the best race for cheesing mechanics by keeping you alive.

You don't say

Quote Originally Posted by gruber View Post
    Not only can it remove any debuffs like in Uldaman with the racial, it also gives you damage reduction and it also has a crit bonus damage racial.

It's simply the best race for cheesing mechanics by keeping you alive.
    Why do you keep posting obvious things and then never saying anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    im sorry, are there rules that forces me to say specific things according to your liking?. I don't know you bro.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah they're really good. Shame they're hideous though. I have to say my tauren racials have been pretty great to me in M+.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Yeah they're really good. Shame they're hideous though. I have to say my tauren racials have been pretty great to me in M+.
    i would argue a AOE stun in a world where not everyone has one is a bit more important then a debuff clear.

Quote Originally Posted by jeezusisacasual View Post
    i would argue a AOE stun in a world where not everyone has one is a bit more important then a debuff clear.
    Mobs cast quickly so ranged players as tauren won't have time to aoe stun, it's nice for melee.

Dwarf can remove dangerous bleeds, curses, poisons etc which puts heavy pressure on your healers. It also gives you 10% damage reduction for 8 seconds.

Warstomp is only useful as an aoe stop and almost everyone and their mom has some form of an aoe stop so no, it's not that valuable. Not even remotely close to being as valuable as dwarf racial as only a tiny few specs can actually get full debuff removal, most importantly a bleed removal.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2023-06-24 at 03:36 PM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gruber View Post
    im sorry, are there rules that forces me to say specific things according to your liking?. I don't know you bro.
    you do make rather obvious posts but hey you're right there's no rule against that. as long as you don't mind people replying with phrases like "yeah no shit sherlock" then everyone is happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    If it wasn't for the replies, I would've assumed bot copying text from elsewhere to reach the 10 post minimum for links.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

I'd never trade my female blood elf skin (and somewhat remotely useful aoe dispel) for an ugly dwarf skin, even if they had a +50% dps button

Tauren racial isnt even close to how good dwarf racial is for keystones.

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    Tauren racial isnt even close to how good dwarf racial is for keystones.
    As a Goblin warrior who has almost no need for their racial its not bad but who really min/maxes that hard anymore? I also stopped at 20 mind you since the rewards stop at 20. Not saying 1% haste is bad but its not as impactful as a aoe stun or in this case a self cleanse now how much of a percentage race changed due to that? and if that number is minute does it matter?

Tauren racial is better, because you can use it to interrupt after you’ve used everything else your class can bring. It’s especially good for tanks/melee!
    Dwarf racial is good but you should be able survive any poison or curse without it. If it did magic debuffs then that really would help your healer!

Damn, Sherlock Holmes over here figuring things out people figured out multiple expansions ago.
    If I don't respond to something you tagged me in, assume one of two things.
    1) Your post was too stupid to acknowledge, or
    2) Your post is cringe and not worth replying to.

Alternatively, if it happens a lot I probably have you blocked due to one of the above things. Thank you.

Finally someone found out.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacemoon View Post
    Tauren racial is better, because you can use it to interrupt after you’ve used everything else your class can bring. It’s especially good for tanks/melee!
    Dwarf racial is good but you should be able survive any poison or curse without it. If it did magic debuffs then that really would help your healer!
    It removes bleeds my guy, which is far more valuable than removing magic ever would be.

As a Goblin warrior who has almost no need for their racial its not bad but who really min/maxes that hard anymore? I also stopped at 20 mind you since the rewards stop at 20. Not saying 1% haste is bad but its not as impactful as a aoe stun or in this case a self cleanse now how much of a percentage race changed due to that? and if that number is minute does it matter?
    It also puts DR on mobs just to get a tiny stun out. Most decent comps will have good CC in the first place. Most TGP people will be running either NE for meld which is OP af or dwarf for debuff cleanse. There is a reason they don't run taurens.

And it's lovely to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Peacemoon View Post
    Diminishing returns on a tiny stun is not good, a dwarf can remove any debuff and gets 10% reduction for 8 seconds. When you do high tyrannical keys, the dwarf racial saves your healer alot of mana and saves you from dying.