Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    this means 1 thing though - S2 is far far away - no surprise there with how they rushed S1

also honestly - .... all those complaining baout grind - finally there will be 1 thing to do in endgame besides spaming m+ and raids.

its amazing thing

Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    Microsoft sells CoD, Sony buys it. Sony immediately makes it a PlayStation Exclusive, on the PlayStation. Only the Playstation on the Playstation Network, EU is okay with this.
    Not saying it's good but outside the gaming realm Sony doesn't have as big a hold on the world like Microsoft does. Sony can't be seen as a monopoly in any of it's ventures meanwhile almost 3/4ths of all PCs run Windows, Microsoft Office is legitimately the go to program for a lot of production, most servers run Windows, a lot of Sony products run windows, there are cars running windows, factories run a lot of their automation with Microsoft, probably the only thing windows isn't dominating is phones (which crashed and burned hard)
    Last edited by Mysterymask; 2023-02-09 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    Microsoft sells CoD, Sony buys it. Sony immediately makes it a PlayStation Exclusive, on the PlayStation. Only the Playstation on the Playstation Network, EU is okay with this.
    This narrative is so weird, because the regulators are notoriously anti-monopoly, so they're going to look on Sony buying CoD as badly as MS buying CoD, because either way CoD is a significant portion of the video game industry worldwide.

So .. just put on a term on MS that CoD will never becomes exclusive to their platform?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tentim View Post
    Doing multiple runs to buy specific clusters you have to gamble on because they desperately want to hit participation metrics on torghast 2?

Never mind the rng drop for keys. Even if this content is fantastic they are still propping it up with a bis time grind.
    "Doing multiple runs" what do you mean multiple runs? Do you even know how it works? There is no "runs" what are you talking about? And again it is literally nothing like torghast. Tell me anything, ANYthing, why it is like torghast.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    this means 1 thing though - S2 is far far away - no surprise there with how they rushed S1

also honestly - .... all those complaining baout grind - finally there will be 1 thing to do in endgame besides spaming m+ and raids.

its amazing thing
    Season 2 is not far far away, we have a general date for it. Sometime in the next 4 months. "No surprise with how they rushed season 1" ??? Season 1 took 2 weeks to launch, more then usual, what are you on about rushed? Mate what are you talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Doing multiple runs to buy specific clusters you have to gamble on because they desperately want to hit participation metrics on torghast 2?

Never mind the rng drop for keys. Even if this content is fantastic they are still propping it up with a bis time grind.
    Mate, you go in and open the door. There are no runs to do. And rng on keys? Do you whine about rng on gear too?

Quote Originally Posted by |Dexter| View Post
    Everyone is so worried about Call Of Duty, I'm personally far more worried about WoW and other Blizzard games. Microsoft got Rareware and destroyed that studio lets hope they not will do the same with Blizzard and Warcraft!
    They are both cashcows so wont be going anywhere. If anything, they will double down on ways to increase revenue in both games.

sure, funnel even more money into jewelcrafters

Someone at the UK Regulatory Agency must be a massive PlayStation fanboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulggun View Post
    Mate, you go in and open the door. There are no runs to do. And rng on keys? Do you whine about rng on gear too?
    I don't wanna a shitty grind system tied to farm world mobs to give a cheat item you use in ever mode of content.

I understand critical thinking isn't a common skill but give it a shot. This is mindless busy work for people who do lfr but yet again they are dragging their entire playerbase through it.

solution 2 sounds really fucking juicy as a consumer. imagine finally getting rid of activision, what a dream.

Sounds like somebody had the CEO of Sony sitting behind him with a shotgun while writing those lines.
    There are so many assumptions without any evidence in this statement that it feels completely wrong.
    The agency surveyed 24% of UK gamers only (how many did they survey). Plus Microsoft even offered contracts to Sony that this would never happen and the conditions would stay the same on ALL platforms.
    The large majority of gamers said they the choice of console… Gamers in general? PlayStation gamers? For PlayStation gamers this is probably true because it’s Sony that is having most exclusives. For others I dunno.
    PlayStation is dominating the EU market (incl. UK afaik)… in fact this is true for most of the planet outside of North America.
    The whole thing is one big joke. It either is true for both parties or it could be settled by a few contracts.
    TbH: Just don‘t sell any more CoD in the UK at all… problem solved. Maybe the stories are big CoD fans and sack the department at Competion and Marketing

I don't wanna a shitty grind system tied to farm world mobs to give a cheat item you use in ever mode of content.

I understand critical thinking isn't a common skill but give it a shot. This is mindless busy work for people who do lfr but yet again they are dragging their entire playerbase through it.
    I mean, you sound like a top 1% harcore, uber pro raider so I'm sure you will be fine without those gems anyway, but there is nothing bad about having another source of gear other that raiding.
    Last edited by Zulggun; 2023-02-09 at 02:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    most servers run Windows
    You got a source for that? I've always heard Linux dominates servers.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by Zulggun View Post
    I mean, you sound like a top 1% harcore, uber pro raider so I'm sure you will be fine without those gems anyway, but there is nothing bad about having another source of gear other that raiding.
    There is when its both tedious and over rewarding. Making chore content for the sake of having a chore then giving it an over inflated reward isn't a positive.

Now if it dropped off mage tower something that didn't require a grind but rather a base level of skill. That is an entirely different story.

5+ Year Old Account
    UK Regulatory Agency is made up of CoD gamers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Innovation?

in CoD?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by kranur View Post
    So .. just put on a term on MS that CoD will never becomes exclusive to their platform?
    And suddenly there's a new franchise, Communications of Honour, that's Microsoft exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by Alicianna View Post
    There are so many assumptions without any evidence in this statement that it feels completely wrong.
    The agency surveyed 24% of UK gamers only (how many did they survey).
    Are you retarded? Of course they would survey UK gamers if it's the UK market authority.

Wait wait wait...... so its okay for Playstation to purchase studios and have the games they make be exclusive, but the second that Xbox wants to do it, everyone is up in arms? Lmaooooo