Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Favorite Transformer?

Who is your favorite transformer?

My Optimus Prime!! Then Omega Supreme!!

I haven't watched anything Transformers-related in years that wasn't Bay's nonsense. But I do remember being a big fan of Dinobot from Beast Wars as a kid. /shrug

Optimus Prime. When he arrives for his showdown against Megatron, “you got the touch” playing, goosebumps.
    Last edited by Jotaux; 2023-02-19 at 09:29 PM.

Watched the new beast wars with my nephew recently. It was surprisingly good. Although, nothing passes the original BW Megatron VA.

Shockwave, and all the little cassette bots he has. Loved the toy I had back in the 80s.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably G1 Skywarp or Ravage.
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Shockwave, and all the little cassette bots he has. Loved the toy I had back in the 80s.
    Thats Soundwave.

Shockwave was the advisor dude to Megatron with the one blinking eye, who happens to be my favourite decepticon

10+ Year Old Account
    Shockwave (not Soundwave) is my favorite too, big purple dude that turns into a Lazer.
    /s

Not counting Prime...Springer was my favourite autobot.

Favourite Decepticon...Soundwave.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

I think Rampage was my favorite. A Maximal experiment gone horribly wrong that creates an undying, criminally insane, cannibal that delights in inflicting pain and has a strong rivalry with his prison guard to the point that him dying was seen as a win.

soundwave was probably my fave, i had him as a kid with a few of the cassettes.

Megatron is a gun. Megatron is not a tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Othraerir View Post
    soundwave was probably my fave, i had him as a kid with a few of the cassettes.
    I wanted Soundwave as a kid. But he was sold out everywhere that Christmas and my mom got me Blaster instead. I remember being an insufferable little shit about that. Blaster's tapes were bullshit compared to Ravage and Laserbeak. Thankfully, I was much more mature about my disappointment when I got Scorponok instead of Fortress Maximus.. it probably didn't hurt that I got Metroplex at the same time.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Thats Soundwave.

Shockwave was the advisor dude to Megatron with the one blinking eye, who happens to be my favourite decepticon
    Oops, yeah meant Soundwave.

Menasor for Decepticons, Kup or Springer for Autobots.

BeastWars in general, to be honest. But of those, Megatron and Dinobot take the lead.

On vehicle-based transformers, I'd say I really liked Ratchet and Knockout from Transformers Prime. And Starscream. The SS/KO duo scenes were just hillarious.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Dinobot from Beast Wars.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    Soundwave, the dude had so much versatility and the smarts to utilise his casette bots effectively.

Not to mention he was the best crack shot with Megatron's pistol form, even Prime couldn't shoot as well.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Soundwave is my favorite Transformer.