Crafting Enchanting Vellums Temporarily Disabled, WoW Hotfixes - February 23, 2023

Crafting Enchanting Vellums Temporarily Disabled
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    We’ve temporarily disabled the creation of Enchanting Vellums, while we diagnose and fix a bug.

We hope to develop and deploy the fix in the next 24 hours. Until then, Enchanters can enchant items directly or use existing Enchanting scrolls, they just won’t be able to make new scrolls.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

WoW Hotfixes - February 23, 2023
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Dungeons and Raids

• Ruby Life Pools
      • Fixed a bug that could cause Kyrakka's Flaming Embers to unintentionally strike players who appear to be outside of its visual.
    Last edited by Lumy; 2023-02-24 at 02:55 AM.

This Bug exist like for 2 months now.

Quote Originally Posted by exsanguinate View Post
    This Bug exist like for 2 months now.
    what's the bug?

Quote Originally Posted by Railander View Post
    what's the bug?
    You could force the creation of rank 3 enchants if there wasn't enough bag space to store the rank 2 enchant that would have been created... because reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by cigawoot View Post
    You could force the creation of rank 3 enchants if there wasn't enough bag space to store the rank 2 enchant that would have been created... because reasons.
    Oh figuring they were gonna fix the bug that hunters had to unequip their bow to use a vellum because reasons

Quote Originally Posted by cigawoot View Post
    Did this bug result in a lot of failed rank 2 crafts or did it simply force all crafts to be rank 3?

An interesting bug in any case.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    Did this bug result in a lot of failed rank 2 crafts or did it simply force all crafts to be rank 3?

An interesting bug in any case.
    If the result would be a rank 2 craft but there was no space in your bags it would simply fail and no mats would be consumed. If it procced rank 3 it would be added to the rank 3 stack in your inventory as normal.

Also 'funny' how this exploit has existed for months and people have made billions with nothing being done despite a bunch of reports. But the moment someone talks about it on reddit everything gets locked to fix it.

Exploit early and often is still the rule...
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    yay enchant price gonna skyrocket and only people with stock will make millions
    What a nice way to show them not to exploit...

I hope they'll fix whatever exploit caused them to disable elusive bait for skinners too. It's been disabled for a few days now.

Edit: They did!
    Last edited by Caerule; 2023-02-25 at 02:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    If the result would be a rank 2 craft but there was no space in your bags it would simply fail and no mats would be consumed. If it procced rank 3 it would be added to the rank 3 stack in your inventory as normal.

Also 'funny' how this exploit has existed for months and people have made billions with nothing being done despite a bunch of reports. But the moment someone talks about it on reddit everything gets locked to fix it.

Exploit early and often is still the rule...
    That must be where this guy was calling me an idiot saying he's made over 10 million gold with guaranteed rank 3 procs for enchanting, and im stupid saying enchanting makes no gold. He was exploiting.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.