1. #1961
    The crying of Chiefs fans after this game for a correctly called penalty is absolutely mind-blowing. Like, hilariously bad. Y'all have won 2 Super Bowls in the past 5 years iirc, one of them on a "letter-of-the-law" DPI bailing you out.

    If they should cry about anything it should be the Josh Allen pass while he's falling out of bounds which was "caught" by Latavius Murray then fumbled out of bounds, when it looked like he never had solid control and that it should have been an incomplete pass. But they can't cry about it because then it would be pointed out that Travis Kelce had a similar "catch" already ruled as a catch. IMO neither should have been catches.

  2. #1962
    Immortal Vetali's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    7,343
    Eagles are broken. Not the top team I expected to fall apart.

  3. #1963
    Scarab Lord MCMLXXXII's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Delta swamp of the west
    Posts
    4,859
    Looks like this year is the Niners' to lose. Only team to not have fallen apart

  4. #1964
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Looks like this year is the Niners' to lose. Only team to not have fallen apart
    Never mind that 3 game losing streak they had earlier in the season.

  5. #1965
    Scarab Lord MCMLXXXII's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Delta swamp of the west
    Posts
    4,859
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Never mind that 3 game losing streak they had earlier in the season.
    Should've added right now. They have been impressive since that bad streak. Balanced in offense and defense.

  6. #1966
    Moderator Crissi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    32,148
    looks like it'll be Dak vs Purdy for MVP if this keeps up.

  7. #1967
    Legendary! SinR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    My Own Personal Hell
    Posts
    6,541
    49ers lose 1 game "OH MY GOD ITS OVER"

    Eagles lose 1 game "OH MY GOD ITS OVER"
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

    Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

  8. #1968
    Moderator Crissi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    32,148
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    49ers lose 1 game "OH MY GOD ITS OVER"

    Eagles lose 1 game "OH MY GOD ITS OVER"
    to be fair, Eagles have now lost 2 in a row, have managed to sqeak out against a lot of other teams, and now their secondary is abolutely exposed. They're still good, but they arent like last year

  9. #1969
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    to be fair, Eagles have now lost 2 in a row, have managed to sqeak out against a lot of other teams, and now their secondary is abolutely exposed. They're still good, but they arent like last year
    Shoulda been 3 in a row after the refs hosed the Bills vs. the Eggles 2 weeks ago.

  10. #1970
    Moderator Crissi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    32,148
    Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Shoulda been 3 in a row after the refs hosed the Bills vs. the Eggles 2 weeks ago.
    Darn you. Now I gotta rely on the literal Italian American stereotype that is Tommy Devito.

  11. #1971
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    looks like it'll be Dak vs Purdy for MVP if this keeps up.
    It's not even remotely close if this is what it comes down to.

    Purdy 9.9 YPA, Dak 7.8 YPA. Dak had to pass nearly 100 more attempts to get the same numbers as Purdy.

  12. #1972
    Immortal Vetali's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    7,343
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Never mind that 3 game losing streak they had earlier in the season.
    Trent Williams a big factor in that skid.

  13. #1973
    Moderator Crissi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    32,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    It's not even remotely close if this is what it comes down to.

    Purdy 9.9 YPA, Dak 7.8 YPA. Dak had to pass nearly 100 more attempts to get the same numbers as Purdy.
    They'll also probably look at the teams around them too, and then look at how likely it is Purdy gets an MVP in the future vs a 30 yo Dak. If Dak can make it through this next fairly nasty stretch, he's probably solidify himself

    Purdy is doing amazing though. It'll be a good race

  14. #1974
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    World of Wisconsin
    Posts
    37,280
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    to be fair, Eagles have now lost 2 in a row, have managed to sqeak out against a lot of other teams, and now their secondary is abolutely exposed. They're still good, but they arent like last year
    It's also a division game. They're in a situation similar to the Lions right now where suddenly winning the division is in doubt and a road route to the super bowl seems unlikely.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

  15. #1975
    Moderator Crissi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    32,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    It's also a division game. They're in a situation similar to the Lions right now where suddenly winning the division is in doubt and a road route to the super bowl seems unlikely.
    If they win out, they have the tiebreaker due to us losing to the Cardinals. Which is why I need Devito to pull a miracle. Or the Cardnials, but i think the Giants may actually be more doable lol

  16. #1976
    Scarab Lord MCMLXXXII's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Delta swamp of the west
    Posts
    4,859
    So if both win out, Cowboys win the NFC East but Eagles win the division?

  17. #1977
    The Lightbringer ProphetFlume's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,944
    Props to the Dallas D because those fumbles weren’t flukes, you can see the receiver wrap the ball with both arms specifically in prep for the tackle and they still got it out, idk what more you can do as a runner except just go down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

  18. #1978
    Moderator Crissi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    32,148
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    So if both win out, Cowboys win the NFC East but Eagles win the division?
    Winning the NFC East would be winning the division, so nope. If Cowboys and Eagles win out, Eagles win the entire enchilada.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    Props to the Dallas D because those fumbles weren’t flukes, you can see the receiver wrap the ball with both arms specifically in prep for the tackle and they still got it out, idk what more you can do as a runner except just go down.
    Gilmore apparently got called old by AJ Brown and took it personally, lol

  19. #1979
    I see the eagles continuing their losing streak next week anyways. Eagles are tired, and reeling. Seahawks are now in must win mode and at home. Maybe a bad pick if Geno can't go, but if he can I do like them in this game.

  20. #1980
    The Lightbringer ProphetFlume's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    So if both win out, Cowboys win the NFC East but Eagles win the division?
    What?

    Atm they’ve both lost to the niners and each other, the cowboys have it atm because they have 1 more division win because eagles still have 2 vs the giants left. The third eagles loss was to the jets outside the conference while the cowboys lost to the cardinals, so both in terms of conference w/l and SoS I’d think eagles win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •