Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by 12le1lwq View Post
    - Blizzard nerfed the dungeons WAY quicker than in SL S1 (still got PTSD from Sanguine Depths)
    Sanguine Depths gauntlet with the OG Necrotic affix was a satanic war crime, likely a breech of the Geneva Convention.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Sanguine Depths gauntlet with the OG Necrotic affix was a satanic war crime, likely a breech of the Geneva Convention.
    I just looked back at my RIO from S1 SL.. omg that week with Sanguine+Quaking when the sanguini would heal that boss on the gauntlet.. Absolute War Crimes were committed as well that week

But i still stand by Sanguine Depths being my favorite overall dungeon of Shadowlands, something about narrow hallways and the bars make it so fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by jeezusisacasual View Post
    But i still stand by Sanguine Depths being my favorite overall dungeon of Shadowlands, something about narrow hallways and the bars make it so fantastic.
    S2 Sanguine when you could game the Venthyr cannisters by extending a 10 stack for most of the dungeon was my favorite iteration. (Explosives and Spitefuls giving stacks was also pretty funny.)

S2 Sanguine when you could game the Venthyr cannisters by extending a 10 stack for most of the dungeon was my favorite iteration. (Explosives and Spitefuls giving stacks was also pretty funny.)
    shit i forgot about that little bit xD

Don't forget the obscure toy used to spawn spiderlings to refresh the stacks.

On topic: even though I hate HoV from the bottom of my heart and don't like Ruby, I think that the DF dungeons are very solid right now and way better overall than the SL dungeons. I actively despised Tazavesh at release, SD, DoS, Kara, Spires, Theater of pain. The amount of enjoyable dungeons for me went from 3-4 dungeons in M+ SL season 1 to 6-7 now.
    Last edited by Barzotti; 2023-03-29 at 07:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont know its easy or not. Ive done fastest KSM ever. Like just in few runs. Prob players are more skilled and we have same affixes except thundering. Personally i preffered SL season 1 than actual because of dungeon design. Now im just bored.

I only really have a decent comparison to SL, but I like this one more. Healers definitely had more to do, which I've enjoyed, and tanks weren't way too squishy right out of the gate. The seasonal affix was certainly more forgiving than SL's first season, where simply screwing up your route could brick your key. I like DF dungeons, and while I like the non-DF dungeons, three of them were under-tuned by comparison, though they each had their trouble spots in PuGs...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by czarek View Post
    Ive done fastest KSM ever. Like just in few runs.
    With the rating changes, it's also easier in terms of key level to get to 2k. You don't have to (on average) time every dungeon +15 on both to get there this time around.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

10+ Year Old Account
    Geez lots of hate in here. Guess im the minority. I leveled a character 2 weeks ago and have done mythic + for 2 weeks fully pugging. Just got the 2k mount and am enjoying most of the runs overall. Thundering i think could be better but i dont hate it. Bursting can die in a fire though. Im probably going to play next season from the start and push as high as i possibly can.

I usually main tanks but this time I decided to main a ranged DD (which I wanted to do for a while now) and still do everything at +20 with my tank as an alt.
    Also be noted that I PuG 99% of my runs (with the occasional duo or trio but never a 5-man premade).

BFA season one was overall fun while the seasonal affix brought it down a bit as I can still clearly remember major fuck ups in certain dungeons.

SL season one was a chore to be honest.
    The Prideful affix as a tank was horrible due to dungeon design. If dungeons were way more open (Freehold style) maybe it would have been more fun but constantly going the same route while being punished hard for a dps/heal mispull just made it miserable.
    Release Necrotic Wake was also my most hated dungeon ever, so much so that even after they nerfed it to oblivion and made it one of the easiest dungeons I still hated going there.

DF season one was overall fun but not as fun as BFA.
    People keep blaming Thundering but honestly I could count how many times I depleted a key due to Thundering on my two hands. G'huunies and Prideful were way more dangerous and key-killing affixes than Thundering ever could be.
    My main issue with DF is the dungeon pool: I fckin hate how we only got 4 DF dungeons and 4 legacy dungeons.
    The difference between dungeon designs made it so the 4 legacy dungeons were way easier than the 4 DF dungeons so people just kept farming the legacy ones and then when they eventually needed to do actual DF dungeons they just didn't know shit and kept killing keys.
    I also despise how free CoS and SBG are. They inflate people's scores (and timed dungeon counts) so it's harder to make groups

So I would rank seasons as:
    1) BFA
    2) DF
    3) SL

Every season has had some dungeons easier than others though. The delta with SMB is pretty high, but Junkyard existed in s4 also. And FH in BFA etc