Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerissis View Post
    Has it? Maybe I missed something, but I can’t remember anything hinting to an underground zone. What story has been taking us there?
    There were a few zone and small things datamined about an underground zone. Something like 10.1 - Undergroundzone - DoNotPush or something like that.

I'm having some major Maldraxxus vibes on some of these shots

Was hoping the next zone would be underground, looks awesome!

Has it? Maybe I missed something, but I can’t remember anything hinting to an underground zone. What story has been taking us there?
    When you beat Raz, they specifically mention how one of the primals mastery of earth will make them very hard to pin down, along with references to the black dragonflight having a lot underground.

Along with some other things like the caves that can't be blown open. I'm probably missing some but the aspects straight up saying that the primalists will hide in the earth is probably what Blizzard is referring to

Will honor be reset in S2 or can I save 15k?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    Ohh the story continues does it? Really? I'm gatekept by god damned reputation and i'm done with grinding rep. I log on, quest, dungeon, raid whatever once or twice and i hibernate until next content. If i'm gatekept the whole expansion i guess i won't continue until next expansion or ever. Unlock the damn content blizzard, fuck sake.
    Yet another example of whiners whining they have to do the very minimum — you know, playing the game — in order to do something. By your own admission you do the exact thing every one else does and they have access to this story you supposedly can’t access yourself.

This complaint is as absurd as it is exaggerated.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Yet another example of whiners whining they have to do the very minimum — you know, playing the game — in order to do something. By your own admission you do the exact thing every one else does and they have access to this story you supposedly can’t access yourself.

This complaint is as absurd as it is exaggerated.
    Aren't you whining yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Alithia View Post
    Will honor be reset in S2 or can I save 15k?
    Ofc it resets, the point of seasons is that people start at about the same level again for the next season.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    datamining was right again.

Wait, only 9 bosses? I was expecting at least 11 because the lack of a dungeon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaelia View Post
    Good for you, but the jab at my post is absolutely unnecessary.
    Chill chill, just having some fun haha!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    Aren't you whining yourself?

Commenting on, and rightfully identifying, your ridiculous take? Not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Commenting on, and rightfully identifying, your ridiculous take? Not even close.
    No, i'd say you're a simple whiner yourself

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    every fucking time a new race is shown off THEY come out.
    I am still waiting on races we already know, last thing I want is awkward mole race lol.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chiddie View Post
    One of the many reasons I quit, story gatekept on rep is plain retarded.
    man you woulda HATED vanilla wow.
    and tbc
    and wotlk
    and cata
    and mop
    and wod
    and legion
    and bfa
    and shadowlands
    and I guess dragonflight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aboostani View Post
    Wait, only 9 bosses? I was expecting at least 11 because the lack of a dungeon.
    dungeon comes out in a small patch afterwards.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Freehold is good, Underrot is not. I'm also not a fan of Neltharion's Lair, but I guess it was a thematic choice. It'll be interesting to see how it turns out with Vortex Pinnacle.

The Patient
    1+ Year Old Account
    Haha, you’re right! I also wondered what the hell Lovecraft had to do with WoW, but clearly this person doesn’t even know him.

Boy howdy, you sure had to ignore most of the lore this expansion to miss all the hinting at underground content! Literally every zone and every major quest line in this expansion hints at it. All of the Djaradin quests and lore hint at underground elders, retreating and biding time. All of the Black Dragonflight stuff, all hints to underground content. Other races and quests talk about the earth changing from deep within. The Aspects talk about secrets hidden deep within the earth. The Primalists talk about taking what belongs to them from deep within the earth. Lore books, Naga speech, quest text, random NPC chat… I mean you really have to willfully ignore it or turn your critical thinking all the way down to 0 to miss all the lore hinting at underground content lol. It was obvious to many of us from day 1, easily before any underground zone data mining XD

7+ Year Old Account
    When ? Mid summer ?

Blue skadoo we can too!