When we getting Race based Werebears? and better tree form?

It's about time every Druid got Race related Werebear forms. (been since 2009 since we got Racials.) Felbear is cool and all, but I feel like everyone prefers their own Druid aesthetics. Also would be a good opportunity to fill in some of the missing animations from them. And Treeeee needs a revamp. Give us some cool flavor additions to our original character models like the shadow priests tentacles (but branches and vines/ falling leaves)...

7+ Year Old Account
    Try posting in the official forums
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Why should the gorilla-bear be any different than the other Artifact forms?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chasingthosegains1111 View Post
    It's about time every Druid got Race related Werebear forms.
    No it is not because werebear is not meant to be a replacement for racial bear forms. It's a reward appearance for accomplishing challenging content.

(been since 2009 since we got Racials.)
    Irrelevant but ok.

Felbear is cool and all, but I feel like everyone prefers their own Druid aesthetics.

Never had heard, read, or experienced this sentiment from anybody in-game or (at the very least) 4 different popular WoW discussions sites including MMO-C and official forums.

No need to inflate your personal sentiment as a supposed "shared opinion"

And Treeeee needs a revamp.
    "Treeeee" form is not a form anymore. Has not been for "looooong" time. It's purely a cosmetic effect at this point and a lazy one at that.

Give us some cool flavor additions to our original character models like the shadow priests tentacles (but branches and vines/ falling leaves)...
    Treant Form has no place in any form of content outside of leveling groups (leveling dungeons, "hard" outdoor quests) and if any Restoration Druid insists in sitting in Treant Form in dungeons, raids, or even M+ dungeons... they are a burden to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    if any Restoration Druid insists in sitting in Treant Form in dungeons, raids, or even M+ dungeons... they are a burden to the game.
    That's a weird opinion to have, considering you just wrote

"Treeeee" form is not a form anymore. Has not been for "looooong" time. It's purely a cosmetic effect at this point
    Maybe you should take your own advice?
    No need to inflate your personal sentiment as a supposed "shared opinion"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Throwme View Post
    That's a weird opinion to have, considering you just wrote

Maybe you should take your own advice?

Treant Form is a purposeful hinderance to playing the spec. Druid players understand this. It seems you don’t.

As someone who got the original white werebear, I am all for re-adding this reward (and the other recolors for it) back either through the Mage Tower or some other form of very challenging solo content so that everyone who missed out on it can get it (same for the shiny cat form and all other artifact appearances). I just disagree that it should be generally available for everyone.

7+ Year Old Account
    Treant Form is a purposeful hinderance to playing the spec. Druid players understand this. It seems you don’t.
    Explain "purposeful hinderance".

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    They are probably going by outdated info thinking star surge can't be cast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Except it would only be "textbook" confirmation bias if I fully believed that a third spec was actually coming.

They removed the slow long ago. It simply does nothing except make you look like a treant now.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    They removed the slow long ago. It simply does nothing except make you look like a treant now.
    Indeed. I'm generally fine with going to a barber shop and changing appearances on my druid. (I like my owlcat, my SL werebear, my dolphin, cartoon fast cat, and my raven) It's rather nice vs being locked into cross-eyed night elf cat form in vanilla, the inane crow of TBC, and the always hideous default bear form.

I don't see why cosmetics can't apply to resto either (and I know about the treant option). It does for balance with the astral appearance. It's fine to have unique cosmetics for specs as it has clearly continued to expand over the years.

It kinda always struck me as odd. A shapeshifter is going to be more of a personal shift based on your memory and ideas about how something would look if you could, in fact, shapeshift. It won't always be perfect, but it will be unique to you. Perhaps this is where they're going with the limited customization of forms at the barber.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    I honestly miss treant form being a thing, it was nice to have the druid healers essentially have a big bullseye on their ass in PvP.