10+ Year Old Account

Return to the Forbidden Reach Launch Trailer

Twitch Drops for the D.I.S.C.O. Toy are now enabled through April 2.

Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Live This Week

Return to the Forbidden Reach Launch Trailer
    Patch 10.0.7 is now live in NA!

7+ Year Old Account
    Ohhh yay! such a no content patch Mid between plug the hole before 10.1

Quote Originally Posted by czarek View Post
    It's the first time we've even had an x.x.7 patch as far as I'm aware.

It's very purposely supposed to be a minor filler patch to potentially bridge some lore gaps and add a bit of outdoor content for the players who prefer that style of content.

You'll have your new season soon enough in 10.1.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

I guess now will be a good time to play more alts

It actually has content. Wether you like that type of content is a different story. Not sure if it makes you feel better saying stuff like that or what...

borrrrrrrrrrrring

This has a bunch of content tho.

What are you even saying.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

content no influencers can complain about but content noone enjoys KEEP IT UP KILL YOUR GAME YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO MAKE A GOOD MMORPG SURELY YOU ARE MOVING THE GAME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION
    Last edited by MiiiMiii; 2023-03-22 at 12:39 AM.

Death to outdoor content and raids! Only m+ matters!

And the crowd goes mild.

Quote Originally Posted by vilememory View Post
    Death to outdoor content and raids! Only m+ matters!
    This is literally a patch only about outdoor content.

I'm convinced people are just here to complain no matter what at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    This is literally a patch only about outdoor content.

I'm convinced people are just here to complain no matter what at this point.
    Pretty much my point as well, I'm not sure why I keep looking at comments on this site. It is almost always negative or people spending twenty-plus pages bitching at each other back and forth over something trivial.
    Retail sucks. Classic sucks. No positivity, only negative feedback. Why is everybody so damn miserable? Must be somebody else's fault, it couldn't possibly be my INSANELY TOXIC ATTITUDE.

1+ Year Old Account
    As someone who regularly posts criticisms of future patches, I find it genuinely confusing that people are complaining about this stuff?

More content is a good thing.

The overwhelming majority of players spend the overwhelming majority of their time in the open world, doing random stuff. That population is what makes the game feel alive. If you stop looking after that majority, the game declines for all players.

At this point in SL we had NOTHING and were still 3 months away from 9.1 which was arguably the worst content patch since the selfie cam.

If you don't like it, thats fine but it's a good move.

Quote Originally Posted by RahEndymion View Post
    As someone who regularly posts criticisms of future patches, I find it genuinely confusing that people are complaining about this stuff?

More content is a good thing.

The overwhelming majority of players spend the overwhelming majority of their time in the open world, doing random stuff. That population is what makes the game feel alive. If you stop looking after that majority, the game declines for all players.

At this point in SL we had NOTHING and were still 3 months away from 9.1 which was arguably the worst content patch since the selfie cam.

If you don't like it, thats fine but it's a good move.
    Exactly this. My guild got a late start into Nathria and it was around this time that we got AOTC. Guess what happened over the next 3 months? Everyone quit for other games. End result, the rest of SL my guild ended up having a base core of players right around 10 people and we were forced to pug the rest of the expansion because people never returned and we continued losing people with nobody wanting to return in content patches because they were shoveling the same shit every content patch.

When DF came around, we looked at our first raid night and we literally had 4 people who had actually returned. Lucky for us, one of the guilds we had been consistently raiding with in Shadowlands who only had a few members play throughout SL had largely returned for DF so we joined with them.

To see them putting content out like this is a good thing. Combine that with the fact we've got M+ week this week and Timewalking week for the next six weeks which is probably going to lead to 10.1 early. + the Reworks and minor content patches.

The game is holding more people's interest for longer and we have more people that we're expecting to return come 10.1 (hopefully a little sooner to take advantage of some of these end of season catchup events).

Anyone whining about this can honestly fuck off because they must've skipped SL to see how truly bad it can be when we get nothing until the .1 patch.

7+ Year Old Account
    whats wrong with some of the players nowadays complaying about everything why are they even playing still and when not why are they ranting here and not the forums

10+ Year Old Account
    Given the fact that Blizzard let us know ahead of time of their content road map, clearly presenting this minor content patch as a minor content patch, it still makes perfect sense for people to complain about there being little to no content in this patch.

We could have the argument of "more/any content is added is good" but that's not the point.

It would be unheard of for people to complain about something they were already previously made aware of.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    This has a bunch of content tho.

What are you even saying.
    Where ? Im still lookin for content. Those stones are garbage. Vault was one time wonder nothin to do in here. World rares and spam farm aroung for literally no reason ? No thx ill w8 for 10.1. And one more thing. Most of the dragon isles became empty 90% are now in FR
    Last edited by czarek; 2023-03-24 at 01:56 PM.

Where ? Im still lookin for content. Those stones are garbage. Vault was one time wonder nothin to do in here. World rares and spam farm aroung for literally no reason ? No thx ill w8 for 10.1. And one more thing. Most of the dragon isles became empty 90% are now in FR
    Watch the launch trailer again.

They show much content there.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

At first I didn't really liked primordials. Mostly because Raszageth's childish/emo behaviour. It seems like her older siblings saw that too. Also their reasoning behind avoiding confrontation right now is valid. Only thing I'm afraid that they will get trashed and forgotten as Jailer was so they won't add depth to the lore in the long run.